Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A brow rises, as Jennifer telegraphs her interest as the Prince speaks about her sparring experience. Her face smooths into polite interest.
    "I haven't been on a cruise in ages." Since her Embrace, now that she considered it.

"I look forward to it, your Grace. I have no idea if my skills lend themselves to fire arms, yet I am eager to test myself."

Dark eyes turn to JC.
    "I did talk to Madame Woods about seeing her garden, yet it never came to pass. Perhaps we can make a date."
    He did verify that he spoke with Dirt Nap often. She turns that over in her mind, considering what to make of that.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief pause as she thought, “I’m honestly not sure. I haven’t actually taken the time to look. But I would imagine they would be more popular with summer approaching.” It would be a good business decision anyways.

Was good to know her cousins were keeping their skills sharp. “Sparring is valuable to keeping our skills sharp and ready.” Talks with Dirt Nap often. Interesting. It seemed he had more to say lately, maybe his brief exit had given him a different perspective.

“It’s been some time since I’ve taking a,” pause, “leisurely stroll.” Years even.

Nodding to Jennifer, “The only way to find out is to give them a try. Though I understand they aren’t for everyone.” For her it was a habit she would always have.

Then the whole garden thing again. What was it with gardens?

But she found that conversation seemed…strained. Like others were holding back. Was it because this was Elysium and she was Prince? Or was she simply imagining it? It got hard to tell at times.

Resting her elbows on her knees, she leaned forward, more relaxed, listening. Watching.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“I haven’t ever tried one,” JC admitted. He’d thought about it a couple times. Take one of the Alaska cruises out of Vancouver but nothing had ever crystalized. And now… well, taking long cruises was made a lot more complicated after the Embrace. Avoiding detection to feed, making plans on how to survive a sea voyage, not being able to take the day tours. It certainly limited your options. “But a river cruise is something I’d be interested in trying. Maybe renting a boat?” He briefly thought to mention that there were probably plenty of boats on the water with the fourth of July coming up to watch fireworks but then thought better of it. Risk of frenzy watching fireworks, another cruise problem he had now.

“The next time I feel like a walk, I’ll be sure to let you know.” It wasn’t without risk of Kine intrusion but at least it would be more relaxed than court could be.

“I can’t speak for Miss Woods but I’d enjoy that,” he answered. Mable seemed eager to give a tour when she spoke at court but like Jennifer, he hadn’t heard anything afterwards.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I used to with former Seneschal Villiers." Jennifer confided, looking to the Prince. "I overheard that Ms. Woods does so, so I went along to see what she patrols, and shared a bit on what I looked for.
    I look forward to the attempt. My father took me to a range when I was a teen, yet I haven't handled a gun in going on a decade."

Thankfully, there had been no encroachment at the time. Yet that was before the gray eyed poacher had been noticed. Jennifer paused and reflected. Had she heard if any of that information had been told to the Prince? She gave a small glance towards JC, wondering if now was a good time. Well, perhaps she would bring it up when she and the Prince went shooting, just to make sure everything was known, while not appearing to suggest anyone had obscurred information. She wasn't sure how JC would interpret the news. Yet it could be some time before that meeting could be arranged...
    Definitely was out of practice with firearms. Perhaps admitting it openly in Court wasn't smart, but it was her honest experience.

Jennifer considered as she looked to JC, continung to speak with him. And occasionally looking to the Prince for a natural conversation.

"I know there were boat excursions for the evening. I believe some were rented for special occasions, like the prom, in southern California. I am unsure if Sacramento does that."
    A look to the prince as she continuues.
    "Yes, I think with the current climate, a walk around is a good idea. Certainly a time to check for new people who haven't met with the appropriate officials yet."

Jennifer hinted at her concern on who knew of the Poacher to see if there was any interest.

OOC
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An absent nod, “I’m sure they still have the cruises, I just haven’t taken the time to look into them again. It was a night of trying new things. But renting one is always an option, a little more control over the situation.” Or buy one. That’d be a fun purchase, a boat. But what would she do with it? A Court held on a boat? Something to think about.

“Patrols can offer valuable information. And I know Ms Woods patrols some of the borders to keep an eye on some of our more troublesome neighbors. But as of late, they’ve been uneventful, or so I’ve been told.” So she wasn’t worried about it.

Opening her hands, “That was why I was here this evening, to see if any of the new faces of the Domain wished to stop by without the pressures of Court.” Then a shrug, “But not many find my presence enjoyable.” A cold smile on her lips.

The Ghoul appears once more and hands her a folder, opening it, she looks from the paper, to him, then nods. Closing the folder, she hands it back to him, “Seems business calls. Please excuse me, though I have to say, it’s been enjoyable talking with you both this evening, stop by again.” As she stands, so does Cain, placing himself in front of her, between his Master and everyone else.

Was a fun scene, thanks!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread