(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a quiet night in Nox, and Ale was at her piano, tuning it. Now the process was not all that exciting, more tedious than anything.

But there she sat, with various tools spread around her, one actually on the strings inside, pressing the key. The sound was heard, an inked arm reaches into the piano, moving the hammer slightly, then pressing the same note.

The Savage was pretty casual in black pants and a green colored tank top. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and her focus was on the piano. Beside her, sat Cain, ever alert and watching the room. The muscles of his body tense, ready to tear out the throat of a threat. A book sat on the bench beside her, a bookmark sticking out.

The note still wasn’t hitting right, in frustration, “Gabriel!” growls the Prince, Portami gli alti muti! her hand still inside the piano. She let this skill get too rusty and it was showing with how much trouble she was having.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC entered the area quietly, having heard the repetitive notes playing down the staircase and hazarded a guess about what was happening.

The Prince was by the piano, studying the keys and listening with her guard dog next to her.

Not ideal for an attack for an immediate interruption, so he approached slowly. Letting her (and the danger she represented) become aware of him. Letting his own instincts simmer down from roiling to just simmering. Not to mention he still need to be allowed to approach while they were in the Nox. For now he listened and made note of the book on the bench.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just as she hears Gabriel opening the door to bring her the tool, her Beast roars in her head. There was a weaker one close, and with her hand still in the piano, dark eyes scan and find JC. Cain, for his part, had noticed as well, standing and fixing his murderous gaze of hate on the other Gangrel.

A brief smile appears, “Mr Smith, good evening.” Greets the Savage as Gabriel appears and hands a tool off to her. He then quickly moves back into the office he came out of.

Sitting back, she removes the tool and picks up the other. “How are you doing this evening?” she asks, “Did you want to see what I’m doing?” an invite to approach the piano of he so wished. Cain, sensing his maters ease, relaxes a bit, going back to sitting. "I warn you, it's not very exciting." a smirk and quick laugh.

6. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

"Good evening, your Grace," he said returning her smile with a small one of his own.

"I'm doing well, and yes, I would enjoy watching." He chuckled about it being boring "Some night's it's nice for thing to not be exciting," he admitted. Court lately had been too stressful for his liking, a quite night was not something he was opposed to.

JC made room Gabriel as he came out to hand Alessandra a tool. Maybe too much respect within vampire culture to give to a ghoul, but at the same time, he was on the Prince's biding.

"Tuning fork," he asked in regard to the tool. It wasn't like any he'd seen but it had been years since he actually played anything and never the piano.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I have to agree with you there. I’ve found over the years I greatly enjoy the boring and quiet nights more and more.” Did she miss the action of being on the front lines defending the Domain? All the time.

Raising an eyebrow, “Not quite.” Putting the treble mute down and picking up an actually tuning fork, she holds it up, “This is a tuning fork.” Picking the other tool back up, “Treble mute. But they do look similar.” A bit, not much. But to an untrained eye, she could understand the mistake. “A treble mute can be used very effectively while tuning a piano. It isn’t an absolute necessity for tuning a piano but it will come in handy when I want to get the best results possible. Using this treble mute is going to allow me to mute particular treble strings by placing it in the right spots. It can make the whole process more efficient and quicker.” Cause sometimes you didn’t want to sit for the whole damn night trying to fix that one note.

The tuning hammer was picked back up and reached into the piano once again. “How’ve you been Mr Smith? Anything exciting going on?”

10. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer Hazelton strides to the coat check.
    The woman paused to drop off a black leather backpack at coat check. Jennifer Hazelton strides confidently into the Nox Populi. She had taken a step towards the informal. She did not wear the formal evening gown that she normally wore in public. Yet she had not gone quite as far as the mini gown.
    She wore a high neck, knee length brown dress with a tie at the waist. She wore a champagne colored dupioni scarf pinned with a spider pin of precarious stones: fire agate in brown with a glittering green head. The Nosferatu holds a small champagne colored clutch.
    If anyone has an eye for such things, it is the same outfit that she wore to Court in October. Jennifer sees the Prince and curtseys perfectly. She holds it for several beats of a mortal’s heart. When she rises, she gives the Prince a sincere smile. She had enjoyed their time together, outside of Elysium.

To Mr. Smith, Jennifer gave a nod. Slightly deeper than she had the month before. Would anyone make something of it?

"Your Grace," Her serpant voice sounds. "I hope you have been well since we spoke last?"

A glance to Mr. Smith.
    "Mr. Smith, good evening."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

With no Beast to react to, it was Cain’s reaction that caught her eyes. Looking, and hearing Jennifer, she offers a smile and small nod.

“I’ve been well, thank you for asking Lady Notary. And yourself?” a finger taps the key, her face one of careful listening, then a faint smile. There, the note was where it should be. Her hand the tool removed from the piano.

Turning on the bench to fully face the other two. "I was just explaining a bit of the art of tuning to Mr Smith."

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“So, the mute is used to prevent hearing harmonics?” He was guessing a bit but it seemed logical to him “Are there bass mutes?” Either he was genuinely interested or very good at faking interest as he watched her reach into the piano. You could hardly tell that he briefly thought of slamming the lid onto her hands.

He smiled slightly as the snake emerged from the grass before he could answer the Prince’s question.

“I recently had an interesting night of conversation and entertainment with Priscus Hazelton,” he replied to the Prince first and then immediately bowed to the Haunt.

“Good evening, Priscus Hazelton. How have you been?” You couldn’t really say speak of the devil when you saw the serpent first. “I was mentioning the crash course on the basics of the Invictus you where kind enough to give me before the show we went to the other night.” An easy way to include her in the conversation.

16. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I am glad to hear that you are well." Jennifer replied, sincerely. " I have been well. A bit busy." She confided as she looked to the Prince. "I have to say, my mind has been returning to a certain absence."
    The Prince would understand.
    "I'm sorry to say, I never learned an instrument." She walked closer, looking over the fine and expensive work of art.

"My mentor was a violin player..." She mentioned

"Have you had some time to think on what I said?" Jennifer inquired of Mr. Smith. "Perhaps you spoke with Mr. Heinrich on it?"

Dark eyes regarded him. "Although he would have a rather biased view, I suppose. Just a different side of the coin as my own. Have you had a chance to speak to the Seneschal? I think he would be able to speak on many different subjects that one may find interesting."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Somewhat. It allows me to mute one, two or even three strings so I can better hear another. It is key when tuning. Where I place it is how many notes I can mute at a time, and be able to hear the note I can trying to bring into tune.” It was tedious, but rewarding.

“Oh? She is pleasant company to keep. Full of knowledge.” She was found of the Haunt.

An eyebrow raised, “Crash course huh?” amusement in her voice, “I wasn’t aware we had those, but I can see the benefits of such a thing.” Could help others understand a few things.

Nodding, “Busy is a good thing though, helps the night pass by.” Blur into one another. A certain absence? Alice? Perhaps. But she wasn’t as close to Jennifer has she was with Alice, so reading her was a bit more difficult.

Glancing at the piano, “I’ve, in a way, had to relearn quite a bit. It had been some time since I had been able to play. So my skill is not what it once was, but it has been calming in a way to practice once again.” Would she ever get her talent back? It was hard to say.

And then the Notary was speaking about Edward, and then Jacque. Hmm, might get interesting.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread