Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 6 of 23 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

"Thinken I'd Name it after mah Pa or mah Gramps." Mark says as he pours a shot of Jagg and builds a Guinness, setting them both down in front of Spade. "So what's your story Spade. By the dirt under your fingernails I'd guess your a man of the soil."

Rosh

PRE

"I do community work. BUild houses, plant park, feed homeless. Thats what I do. My trade is Body art. I'm saving up for my own parlor." Spade swigs his Jagg. "It must be rough working nights all week. No time to play in the sun."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Alice thought about Enzo's reply and answered, "Spending time together is nice too." She kept a serious face when he brought up ice skating and then after a moment it broke into a small smile, "You would bring that up. You're not going to let me live that down are you?" After a short pause she continued, "A little bumping and grinding sounds intriguing." Then with that said she stood up and took Enzo's arm.
    Enzo led Alice to the floor and began dancing with her. He pulls her very close to him, his body heat clashing against her icy cold. He smiles brightly and leans in very close to her, his lips ever so lightly brushing the edges of her ear. "You're right, I'm never going to let you live it down." He says, laughing a little.

He kisses the edge of ear lightly, before spinning her and then bringing her close once again in their dance, his body moving seductively against hers.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Yeah Ahm a bit of ah Night owl. Yah should give me yah numbers. Ah Paint and Photograph on the side. Ah may be doing stuff at the new Pub. Art Expo's and such." Mark says as he looks out over the crowd.

Rosh

PRE

Spade scrolls his number down for Mark "If I could take yours as well. Even exchange and all. Might offer to rent your new place for bachelor party or something."

"How long have you worked here? This is a nice joint"

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark hands Spade a business card with his name and number on it, "Been here a month or two." Mark said as he saw what looked to be a possible confrontation brewing between some frat boys...

Rosh

PRE

Spade notices as well, Chief seemed a bit distracted. "Go ahead. Nice chatting with you Mark"

M
    Markos Connelly

"You too boys..." Mark pounded his fist on the Bar twice and moved off to take care of the issue. "Alright yah testosterone fueled neo-hipsters take it outside..."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice's face was unresponsive to Enzo's advances except for her eyes, which clearly reflected her desire as she resisted the urge to return Enzo's affection. She felt the heat of his kiss on her ear several minutes after his lips were gone, at least her mind told her she did. Then when he twirled her around an excited giggle quickly escaped before she was once again silent.

"Then I was right, you are a bastard. Your just lucky your so cute...and talented," Alice finished with in a tone that sounded almost like a purr.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Cute, talented Bastards and smoking hot, cant skate Ice Princess... gotta say we're definately made for each other." Enzo says, laughing and enjoying the dance. He twirls her around once more, hoping to elicit one of her oh-so-sexy giggles, before pulling her close again.

He dances with her a little more, turning her or grinding against her in time with the rythym of the music playing before pulling her tightly against him and dipping her, moving in for a kiss but at the last moment, planting it on her cheek. Gotta make her want more...

Page 6 of 23 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread