Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 23 of 23 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Rosh

PRE

"I like it. Very edgy. How did you stand the pain." Spade moves himself to lean against the bar counter.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Good bottle of whiskey." Morgan smiles, recalling the ritual that led the spirit into the painstakingly carved mandalas, each line carefully drawn with a silver scalpel and treated to leave a scar behind. She felt the spirit stir within the tattoos; pleasure at being talked about, maybe?
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

Mateo finishes his drink, bidding Nightfall and Myah goodbye with a nod of his head and turning to face Vincent and Cory. He gets a predatory smile as he pulls Sofia close, hand moving to hold her more intimate regions. "Guys, I'm gonna call it a night. It is well past my bed time." He says.

He waits for them to say their goodbyes and orders a drink for both of them. "That one is on me." He says, paying the bartender.

As he heads to his motorcycle, Mateo picks up his cellphone, making a call to Matthew before heading him to enjoy the stroke of midnight with Sofia.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

As Mateo leaves, Cory looks at Vincent.

"Isn't his bedtime really any time there is a bed or a Sophia nearby?"

Cory chuckles at his own pun, oblivious to any who don't get it, or just find it too dull to bother with. He downs his drink, making an odd face as he remembers what he was drinking.

With a shrug, he places the glass on the counter.

"I'm up for a run. Anyone interested?" He looks at Vincent and Morgan.

Rosh

PRE

Spade wasn't sure what he thought. The scars where awesome. But the pain Morgan would have gone through was amazing. "Here, let me give you my number, I can give you a discount." Spade copies his number on a napkin along with an address to the parlor he worked at.

Vinny chuckles darkly at Cory's comment about Mateo and Sofia.

"Dude, I don't even think the former is even necessary, or the latter if he's real bored."

Downing his own drink, the Omega nodded, easily convinced. "Sure thing," he says to Cory before turning to Mark sliding the tab card back to him. "Here you go buddy. Thanks for the drinks. Should be about thirty bucks left on that, do me a favour and stick it in the tips jar. Happy New Year."

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It only took a few steps for Myah to settle herself comfortably against Neil, her arm slipping under his coat to toy with the soft fabric of his sweater.

The last anyone saw of them that year was a brief flash of a VIP badge granting them access to the VIP rooms and Myah asking Neil something in a husky voice about a challenge to not only end the year with a bang but bring in the new year with one as well.

Well, that and something murmured about a jacket and heels that lead to a peal of delighted laughter before the doors closed behind them.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan nods to Spade. "I may take you up on that." She smiles, then tears the napkin in half and writes her own number on the other half before standing. "See you around, Spade."

She looks to Corey, stretching a bit. "Lead on. Need to get out of here for a bit."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The New Year is rung in, and after a bit more revelry, everyone heads home...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 23 of 23 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23
Closed Thread