Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 15 of 23 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory looks up at the bartender and raises his voice a little, raising his hands and pointing down at Vincent's head.

"What are you doing, serving teenagers?"

Cory winks and smiles at the bartender.

He looks down at Morgan and loses a little bit of his smile. In a moment of dumb candidness, Cory says, "I'm still trying to figure out if you are a good penny or a bad penny." Realizing that it wasn't the friendliest thing to say, and wondering if it really matters, he continues, "Why don't you order me a drink, on The Vin's credit, of course, and we'll see what you think of me."

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah used the time that it took to accept her drink from Neil to muse over if her relationship with Asa and Ishani could be considered complicated. Maybe the progression could be considered such but in truth, the three of them seemed to mesh much smoother than she would have anticipated. She doubted Neil would appreciate the correction though and thus refrained from commenting, on that at least.

"I would hope you didn't know anyone else like me," she said with a mock pout, "Then I would have to compete for your attention and" she let the mock pout slide into a teasing smiled as she leaned in close, "I very much like your attention on me alone," her last words whispered against his lips. And although her intent had been to leave it that way, this close, the vivid color of his most recent blush was too much and she pressed her lips against his. She could taste the fire of the drink on his lips and she used her tongue to lick the taste away until it was just the taste of him filling her senses.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Alice's expression turned gravely serious as she replied, "Na, maybe it's because you'd be too inconvenient to find a replacement, even if you are only partially housebroken."

Her expression stayed flat as she stared at him and then after a few moments she giggled a few moments. When she stopped she looked up at Enzo, "Well, there is our time together...alone, and I suppose you can be charming when you some effort into it."
    Enzo laughs along with Alice, smiling and giving her a wink when she mentions the alone time. "I dont know about partially housebroken... I'd say I'm more than capable of breaking a house down, given the time and potential." Enzo says in reply to her, knowing she meant something entirely different.

"As for charming, you just wait, you'd be surprised what effort I can go to." He says with a thoughtful look, as if he has a plan that he isn't letting on to.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

Mateo arrives with Sofia, looking around and finally spotting Vincent, Cory, and Morgan at the bar. He smiles, and heads over to them with an arm around Sofia's waist.

"Hey guys, tell me this place is as nice as it looks? Oh by the way, I got some shit I need to tell you, met Sofia's boss tonight, and I mean the "big boss" their societies Alpha I believe. Seems like a cool dude despite playing his hand really close to his chest, I need to get ahold of Matthew, the guy said we cant have a full on meeting unless Matthew is there, something about Matt having them before."

T
    Tsali

"I don't actually. But I'll help you stay aloft." Perfect, a chance to keep an eye on him.

Or a big fat trap. Time to play the cards. "Just point and shoot. Who is our lovely Victum?" And the reasoor such maigical Hubris?
    "Alright then," Jim says. "You lead the way."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Eh big man, you need ah drink?" Mark asked as he was wiping down the bar top and refilling a drink.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

Mateo smiles at Markos. "Something strong, whiskey preferably, I wanna feel the burn, its been a long nite."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Vodka Martini it is" Mark says as he grabs a bottle of Jamison and fills a double shot. He sets it on the bar in front of Mateo. "Try that on fa size brotha."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil was surprised, but not too surprised to kiss back. The delicate tongue licking her lips was mesmerizing, and he slipped his hands around her waist and under the jacket she wore. He felt the steel-hard muscles of her back under the cool, silky skin, as he had so often before; dancing, or playing. "Oh, you have my full attention," he murmured, leaning over, then gently biting an earlobe.

He pulled back with an impish grin. "Besides, I get the feeling you don't have much competition, if any."

Moving back, he took another drink, knowing by now that Myah liked to be 'caught' when she was ready. With a curious expression, he motioned over her shoulder at the other end of the bar.

"Is that the guy from my tournament? Lamp post?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo laughs along with Alice, smiling and giving her a wink when she mentions the alone time. "I dont know about partially housebroken... I'd say I'm more than capable of breaking a house down, given the time and potential." Enzo says in reply to her, knowing she meant something entirely different.

"As for charming, you just wait, you'd be surprised what effort I can go to." He says with a thoughtful look, as if he has a plan that he isn't letting on to.
    Alice looked like she was considering something and then spoke, "Well, I don't know about breaking down a house," She paused for a moment then leaned in grinning and whispered, "but I can attest to a little earth shaking."

Then when Ezno mentioned how charming he could be she raised her eyebrows, "Oh? You think you are just going to knock my socks of with charming huh? Well in that case I can hardly wait," she said with obvious interest.

Page 15 of 23 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last
Closed Thread