THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 14 of 23 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo's words helped put her mind at ease and she started to relax once again. His kiss caught her off guard and was done almost as soon as it began. When he pulled away she gave him a big smile as he began dancing once again. She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek before she placed her head on his shoulder as they continued to dance.

"Thanks," she whispered softly.
    Enzo smiles brightly as Alice gave him the peck on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. Her icy cold was a stark contrast to the heat he had built up from the exertions of dancing. He very much enjoyed the lingering cold on his cheek as he hear her whisper her thanks to him. He slowed his dancing and brought his lips very close to her ear, so he could whisper. Not that whispering was needed, but he became slightly uncomfortable at what he was about to say.

He was scared she would not feel the same way, and uncomfortable because he had not felt this way in a very long time, and the only other person he had felt similar to the way he felt to Alice was his Keeper and that thought bothered him as well as excited him. He was happy to be falling into an emotional attachment to someone, instead of something like the many purely physical relationships he had had before. It was scary... but it felt good.

Very quietly, as if he wasn't sure if it was the right time to say it he whispered into Alice's ear. "I think I really like you..."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah," Neil grinned in response. Using the age-old (but effective) method of one-shouldering, he slipped to the perimeter of the flood, leading Myah by the hand. The dancing was spectacular, and he promised himself for the umpteenth time that he'd go to one of the shows at Ballo Della Notte when the new season started.

Whatever Myah's role was, it had to be spectacular; why else would she take up fencing? Maybe they were re-doing the Pirates of Penzance?

"I'm thinking about doing a dancing competition," he said over the music. He wished he could get another Amateur Night contest at Ember going, like she had asked before, but he doubted it... what with the Spring King being shot.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked, leading the way up to the bar.

"And... hey," he suddenly asked, blushing slightly at his forwardness. "You've been a VIP here for, like, forever..."

He let the statement dangle, wondering if he were mucking things up by Asking Questions. Because... they didn't do questions. Or details.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah followed close on Neil's heels, her eyes lighting up at the thought of a dancing competition. She hadn't been able to take part in the fighting one Neil had hosted much to her personal dissapointment, but maybe a dancing one...that would be much less of a risk to the Masquerade. She didn't have as much chance of accidentally slipping in something extra to her moves.

"Truly? That would be awesome- although," she gave him a conspiratirial grin, "You know you and I would totally blow the competition away. Might not even be fair." Reaching the counter she paused, "Ah- whatever your drinking I suppose."

Glancing at him to see his response she noticed his blush and resisted the urge to reach out and trace her fingers across his cheeks, neck, collar bone... "Oh, right! Thanks for reminding me." Ducking her head in her own embarrasment she dug threw her purse for a moment before sliding her VIP card over to the bar tender, "Put on my usual tab please."

Once the bartender acknowledged her words she turned back to Neil with a small shrugg, "The owner of the theater is on really good terms with the owner of Avalon. And I've worked at Ballo Della Notte for a while myself so I get a couple perks from the owner knowing me fairly well." Her tone made it seem all so blaise and not important.

And she hadn't really lied. The owner of the theater was on very good terms with the owner of Avalon. That once the bartender saw her VIP card, her usual tab would become 'on the house'. Because after all, the owners she was referring to was herself, Asa and Ishani. She supposed that if Neil ever came to a show, she might have to tell him something, but for now their casual relationship hadn't made it necessary.

M
    Markos Connelly

"What can I get for yah brother?" Mark says to Cory as he watches a few of the men in one of the booths.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice moved her head a little bit so she could get a better view of Enzo's face, but kept it on his shoulder. A large smile spread across her face as she looked up at him. "Oh, you think huh? Well, when we get home I'll be sure to try my best to convince you that you do like me. It may take some time and multiple attempts to make sure you understand though," she finished in a playful and suggestive manner.

Then she paused a moment and whispered back to him while still smiling, "I think I like you too, but for the life of me couldn't tell you why."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil wondered if shooting... no, drowning, himself were possible in the middle of the crowded club. He had just been curious about the VIP thing, and suddenly she was buying drinks. A red flush spread from his neck to his ears as he gave the bartender a weak smile. If he was lucky, the man wouldn't demand his Man Card on the spot. "Vodka tonic, Grey Goose," he said, trying to put a manly tone to it.

"Ummm, thanks," he said, turning back to Myah. "That sounds, complicated, but cool," he laughed, trying to regain his composure. "God, I don't know anyone like that..."

With a snap of his fingers, his eyes lit up. "Wait! I made a buddy at the police station. A captain. So... I don't know what that means," he laughed. "Maybe I won't get ticketed for jay-walking?"

Neil took the drinks and handed Myah hers, then took a long pull on his. He loved the icy fire of the vodka, and grinned at Myah over the tip of his glass. For some reason, he was suddenly reminded of their first date, here, and had the overwhelming feeling he was just randomly babbling.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo smiles and his eyes light up like a kid in a candystore as Alice talks of her plans to "convince" him that he likes her. He gives her a soft kiss on the forehead, pulling her closer into his embrace.

"I'm taking a wild guess, but I think its the charm and goodlooks... and plus I'm a bastard remember, everyone likes a bastard." Enzo says with a laugh.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice's expression turned gravely serious as she replied, "Na, maybe it's because you'd be too inconvenient to find a replacement, even if you are only partially housebroken."

Her expression stayed flat as she stared at him and then after a few moments she giggled a few moments. When she stopped she looked up at Enzo, "Well, there is our time together...alone, and I suppose you can be charming when you some effort into it."

Cory enters the Avalon and looks around, trying to spot Mateo.

He's probably in the back of a car with his dead girlfriend.

He walks up to the bar to order a drink and finds Vincent.

"Hey, Vin-neh! I'm glad you made it out. What are we drinking tonight?"
    Vincent turns and smiles to his pack mate, showing the bar card.

"Whatever you want, man, my treat."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan looks to Cory, then nods, raising her glass to her fellow Uratha. "Evening."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Page 14 of 23 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread