(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Hi," Nightfall nodded, a bit embarrassed at his predicament, and that someone had called him out on it. "Yeeeeaaaah, I am, we agreed to meet..."

Which was sort of how they did things. Without details. Which was the way they both liked it.

Except when you end up standing next to the doorman like you had a crush on him.

"Oh, hey!" he exclaimed, waving at Myah. He needed saving. "Her, I'm waiting for her... and you?" he asked Morgan, "With anyone?"

Hot damn, Myah's dress was awesome.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist let a light laugh bubble from her at Neil's exuberance. As she approached she gave him an approving once over, but stopped herself from reaching out to run a hand against what looked like a very soft sweater under his coat. Instead she she slid her free hand against his, a nonverbal entreatment for physical contact that would be appropriate in public.

"Hey- sorry I'm late." She glanced at Morgan with a smile, and dipped her head in introduction. "I'm Myah." Her voice was friendly and genial to the other woman and her smile didn't fade as she waited for her, or Neil, to introduce herself/her.

L

Oh how nice it was to be able to simply walk past a line instead of waiting in it. The VIP pass Wilhelm flashed to the doorman as he walked into the club certainly was convenient. Truth be told he had been a bit uncertain as to whether or not he wanted to venture out to the party tonight or not. But the pass did seem tantamount to an invitation from the Prince, and the prospect of VIP treatment was a nice one.

Was that Hound Twist he saw as he entered? It might have been, but her back was turned so it was hard to be certain. He did not concern himself with it overmuch as he weaved his way across the main floor and entered the VIP area, flashing the pass again if necessary.

Vinny stood in line and sighed. He hated waiting especially when some prick just went by without any trouble whatsoever. However, if it meant getting laid, he wasn't going to bemoan a little waiting.

Heck, he'd even had a shave and a haircut.

Vinny's outfit

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil gave Myah a smile and squeezed her hand, a silent answer to her apology. Although, he was relieved. Relieved he hadn't been stood up, and relieved he could stop acting like the doorman's groupie.

"I'm Neil," he added with a smile, to Morgan.

Ooooh, they could go inside now.

Could Morgan dance?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark continued to pass out drinks to the people in the VIP area. Things have calmed down a bit after he had the Asshole thrown out. The girl was sitting at the end of the bar, his jacket was around her shoulders. "Yah got a ride coming dear?"

"Yeah I do"

"Ok well go easy on that drink, Don't wanna have to pour you into the car."

"Thanks"

"Not ah Problem" Mark says, "What can I get for yah Mate..."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo arrives at the Avalon, noticing Nightfall talking with two women but paying them no mind for now. He has his arm wrapped around Alice, and a bright smile on his face. He's dressed up nice, white rolled-sleeved shirt under a black vest, with black slacks and a tie. One little feature he has on, are a pair of tinted glasses, each eyepiece matching the respective eye, one blue, one green.

He waves over a waiter and orders a vodka martini for Alice, and a vodka and Redbull for himself after they've found a table to sit at. "I've gotta say, you look absolutely gorgeous." He says, whispering into her ear.

Enzo's Attire

Orphan

PRE

Orphan parks as near as he can to the block party... which ends up not being too close. He's dressed somewhat nicer than usual...a new black button-down shirt, black jeans and actual shoes rather than hiking or army surplus boots - and not athletic shoes, either. All this is, however, topped by his well-worn leather jacket.

He gets out and opens the door for Tam. "So, anyhow, I was thinking this Club Avalon sounds like the best bet of the four. The one place sounds gothy, and the whole S & M thing... well, I suppose we could check it out, if you're interested."

"Would she be interested in that?" he wonders.

"Looks like a cool dance club. Maybe not quite as cool as the Rage, but hopefully without those spy jerks we ran into there."

Orphan is, for once, unarmed, save for his Swiss Army knife and the sap gloves he had stuffed in the pockets of his jacket. He figured packing anything more than that for an event like this was more or less asking for trouble. Besides, it was not the Arrow way to get too dependent on one weapon, or method of fighting. Adaptability is Strength. And hopefully the night would go peacefully, with no need for fighting.

Still, it was important to be ready for anything. Existence is War.

Rosh

PRE

Spade watches more people enter. How many were they going to stuff in this place. All the cute girls were linked in arm with another guy.
    Wait.

Who was that hanging around out side talking to The weird guy? tHe guy hanging around by the bouncer? She was cute.
    Spade breezed a hand threw his hair and straighten his coat. She would entering in ten... nine.... eight.....

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo arrives at the Avalon, noticing Nightfall talking with two women but paying them no mind for now. He has his arm wrapped around Alice, and a bright smile on his face. He's dressed up nice, white rolled-sleeved shirt under a black vest, with black slacks and a tie. One little feature he has on, are a pair of tinted glasses, each eyepiece matching the respective eye, one blue, one green.

He waves over a waiter and orders a vodka martini for Alice, and a vodka and Redbull for himself after they've found a table to sit at. "I've gotta say, you look absolutely gorgeous." He says, whispering into her ear.

Enzo's Attire

Alice was determined to enjoy herself this evening. She may not be the loud party type, but enjoyed the energy of others around her having fun. It made her feel apart of it all. She entered on Enzo's arm in a very short black dress which contrasted heavily with her pale white skin.

She smiled shyly at the compliment and leaned and whispered, her cold breath tickling his ear, "Thanks hon, you look pretty handsome yourself." She pulled back and continued in a normal conversational tone, "I hope more people we know show up that way we can all party together." Alice took the Martini offered by Enzo and took a small sip.

Alice in her New Years Eve Dress

Page 2 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread