THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

A courier delivered an envelope to Quinn Durant early on the evening of May 6th. The outer envelope is blank, sealed with green wax. It's high quality envelope, to avoid any of the text within from being deduced. Once opened, the inner envelope bears the addressee as Quinn Durant, priscus of the Mekhet.

Opening the letter reveals fine quality stationary and a hand written letter.
    Good evening Priscus Durant,
    I do hope that you have been well since we have last spoken. I have been quite content, myself.

Perhaps not as content as I could be. There is something that I wish to learn. I have studied the occult for going on a decade, now. I do believe that as the competent and attentive Priscus of your Clan, you know the occult nature of your family Gift. I propose that I could learn from you this knowledge. Not the practice of the Gift.
    I am pleased to entice you with an equal dedication of my own time. I would be pleased to teach you something that I know in turn.
    Perhaps you wish to learn the deeper aspects of reading emotions? Or perhaps, something near to my heart- the art of intimidation?
    Not suggesting that you lack any of these abilities, you understand. I have studied to hone these and would be glad to teach you.

I know you likely have your own schedule very full at the moment. Shall we arrange to meet and discuss this for the end of the month after we have time to clear our calendars?

May you be well until we meet again,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

The seal of the Nosferatu family in green is prominent beside the signature.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled when she got to the inner envelope. Looking forward to reading what was inside. She was sitting in the window seat of her room in the Chapter House. One leg tucked under her , as she held the fine stationary and read what her Ladyship penned.

She penned a reply to the letter, sealing the written letter with black and red wax and stamping it with the Mehket clan symbol. She then placed this letter within a legal envelope and entrusted it with a courier to take it back to her Ladyship.

Lady Notary Hazelton,

It is good to hear from you. I think of you often and fondly, and would be happy to have an exchange of scholarly information ebb and flow between the two of us. I think there is much we may learn from each other. I look forward to discussing the details to what I fear will be the wee hours before dawn! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

We will shoot for the end of the month then, so we can have time to complete other business that pulls our attentions.

Stay safe your Ladyship,

Quinn Durant, Priscus of Clan Mehket.

Closed Thread