(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

This thread will end ahead of the thirty day mark on May 31 to line up with real world events

Just northeast of downtown, across the river, the county fair had been set up and going for several days now. People milling about the midway won prizes. Vendors sold their goods to the public. And, of course, livestock got judged.

Which is where Ram was wondering about now. Among the corrals in the late evening after the sun had set. There were only a couple more hours and events left go on this year's Fair and he had chosen to spend it here. Among the pigs, sheep, and horses. It was easy to walk the floor when you didn't have to worry about grinding it into sawdust. A layer of the material already lay an inch thick.

Still, the Ogre was pensive. He hadn't been turned into a beast but he still felt something sad looking at all the caged animals. The chattel that no one cared whether they lived or died. That... he could relate to.

He paused at a pen, carefully leaning against the bars. The goat inside came forward and nuzzled his leg and with hesitant tenderness, he scratched it under the chin.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

2. Likes Shane, Origins, Ruach, Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A fair! To say it had been years since she had been to any type of fair where she wasn’t performing was an understatement. But she wanted to go, why not?

Black jeans and a dark green loose-fitting t-shirt made up her outfit for the night. She wasn’t getting dressed up to attend a fair. She remembers the way the grounds were uneven, so she wore sneakers, not adding anything to her height. A leather jacket was draped over her arm and the other held a lemonade. One of those handmade ones that always taste amazing!

Walking near the animals, it was hard to miss the giant. The guy was fucking huge! Those arms? Huge.

But the way he was gently petting the goat told her maybe he was a gentle giant type. Or not. She didn’t know, but it was cute either way.

Approaching, taking a sip, she smiles, “I think he likes you.”

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

It took a second for hi to realize someone was talking to him. Most people weren't confident to approach the large Ogre because of his appearance, even with the Mask. This woman apparently had confidence to spare. He gave a smile at her comment.

"Birds of a feather," he joked scratching his horns awkwardly. Wait, that didn't make sense if you couldn't see the Mein. Hopefully he didn't read too much into it. "I'm Andrew," he added holding out his hand.

The goat, displeased at losing pets, continued to nuzzle and nibble at his pant leg.

6. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Moving her drink into her other hand, the one with the jacket, she accepts the hand, “Hey Andrew, Madison.” She wasn’t sure about the comment, didn’t really seem to fit. But, whatever. It was Sacramento and there were weird people everywhere. Hell, even she was weird.

Laughing, “Think you better give him some more attention before he eats your pants.” She jokes, reaching down to pet the goat herself.

“Found anything exciting at the fair? Well, aside from a pants eating goat.”

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

"Hi Madison. Good to meet you." It was nice to meet someone new. Though as he was shaking hands, he wondered if he should have asked first. It was something he tried to do for Freeholders. Was it rude in mortal society? Really needed to hang out with them more. He supposed that was what he was doing.

He grinned at her suggestion, before taking it. Rubbing the beast's floppy ears

"Well, I saw there were some chaps that could probably stand up better against teeth that I'm regretting not buying," he returned her joke.

"Leather jackets," he continued "Nothing that fit me, but there was this one a lot of metal bits that looked pretty cool." He was still a bit awkward, not sure what to say but being fairly sure that it would have looked better on her might be construed as some sort of come on.

"Honestly, only got here a little while ago and kind of made my way straight here," he gave a sheepish shrug "How about you, Madison? Anything eye catching at the Fair for you?" Another grin "Aside from pant eating goats of course."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman laughed at the joke, “Might want to pick them up for the next fair you visit then.” Leather was an amazing thing. “And hell, if he does enough damage, just make the other side match and set a new fashion trend. All organic by goats!” or something.

“Oh? I must have missed them! I’ll have to take a look. Though I just got this one a couple weeks ago, but, one can never have too many leather jackets.” Good protection too in a fight. Looking over Andrew, “Not to offend or anything,” not that she was worried, but like, manners, “but I can see you having better luck with having one made for a good fit.” Have you seen the arms on this guy? Damn. Could probably break her or the little goat in half.

“Well the pant eating goats are one hell of an attraction, not one to be missed.”
    A smirk. “And not really. But there is something to be said for the homemade lemonade at fairs.”

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Mask Hardened)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A certain blonde Italian thought she'd recognized a familiar face at the fair. So Circe thought she'd say high to him for a minute or two. She was in casual street apparel. Sneakers, denim vest, tank top, and knee length slit skirt should get some attention being worn by a Fairest. But what really got attention however was the accessory of white mixed with grey.

After all, her prize was best carried piggy-back then in front of her. The chin of said plushy was resting atop her own, currently blonde, hair. Let her see where she was going. And wait a minute, what were they talking about?

Circe swears she heard something about a goat eating pants. Oh, there it was. Nibbling at Ram's leg. That. Was. Adorable! "Oh ho ho ho ho, that is adorable! And more compact then this," she bounces the plushy on her back. Breath in and draw out the next question, "How do I pet the cute while carrying this?"

Her mannerism is more sedate and restrained then usual. Probably because of her hands, and back, being full. Circe walks up to them without hesitation. She looks to Ram then at mortal woman. "Ooooh," she looks to Ram as she sings out, "Am I interrupting something?" Then to the mortal girl, "Just taking stock, let me know if I should walk."

Harden the Mask
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru was attending the fair for the one thing you could only get at a fair. Fair Food. There was just something about the greasy goodness of it that you couldn't get anywhere else. He couldn't remember if there'd be fireworks that night. He was wearing a pair of burkenstocks, khaki shorts, a white v-neck that had a deep cut and a pair of aviators adoring his face. He was carrying a corn dog in one hand and lemon-aid in the other as he approached the group of familiar faces.

"What's up guys, how's it going? Been awhile, uh..." He snapped his fingers and shook his head unable to remember the name she'd given him at the car show. "How's Yoga coming along, still practicing?" He immediately diverted to Andrew to deflect from his lack of memory before offering Aurora the biggest of smiles. "And of course Madison! I can see Annie Oakley here won the big prize, or uh, is there a Darts equivalent? Anyone else win big?" He smiled and took a bite of his corn dog.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“Ha!” he laughed at the idea of him setting the next trendy thing “Make it rich, just need to buy a goat. And, you know, know anything about caring for them.” This one certainly seemed to like him, but he knew next to nothing about animals in general.

Ram sighed but in a agreement, not an offended way. “Yeah, shopping tends to come down to luck. I do know a tailor though.” It was then that he saw Circe. He lit up and gave a big wave and hearty greeting. “And a friend or two that’s got way more fashion sense than I do. Madison this is Mary.” Mary? Was that right? He didn’t want to mess up like he had with John. “She’s a supervisor at my work and one those friends.”

“No, not interrupting.” Or wait, was that to Madison? Oops “I can hold it, if you’d like a turn,” he offered when the Fairest expressed interest in petting the goat, trying to cover his mistake.

Guru’s appearance was less expected. “Oh hey…,” James, no Josiah… David? No Josh! “Josh.” Please be Josh. “Still practicing. You guys know each other.” He looked between all his companions, feeling like maybe he was the odd one out.

14. Likes Shane liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Turning as she hears a new voice, she see’s an exotic looking woman. Quite attractive actually. And she had an accent, that just added to it.

Laughing, “Well, I think if you put it down near him, he’s going to change from eating pants to eating that. So maybe a really fancy and complicated balancing act?” she jokes.

Blinking a few times, “Interrupting?” then it dawns on her, and she laughs with a shake of her head, "No, not at all."

Between his sculpted good looks and cheery personality, it was hard to miss Guru. Then looking to Andrew, “You practice yoga?” not what she would have expected, “I’ve been giving it a shot as well as meditation, but find it hard to really sit still that long.” A shrug. But she was trying. The smile was returned, “I haven’t looked at the games, so I can’t say. But I like to think I won big with my lemonaid. Nothing beats fair lemonaid.” At least to her. “How you doing?”

Smiling, “Seems like a great way to do it in my opinion. And if they like to eat pants, can’t be too hard to care for.” Laughing.

An understanding nod, “That has to suck and be a royal pain in the ass. But hey! Knowing a tailor is great! Can get what you want, designed how you want. Plus it’s probably more fun then going shopping.” She hate shopping. A friendly smile and a hand offered, “Hi Mary! Nice to meet you.” Supervisor, that was cool. “And cool that you guys can hangout outside of work! I’ve had some bosses I would never want to see outside of work.” Nope.

“We work together.” It was always weird describing how you knew a fellow Awakened to a Sleeper. But technically? They did work together. “He’s also a fellow poll shark.” A wink at the joke.

16. Likes Origins, Shane liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread