(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Meeting with Twist was a priority. There were matters that needed to be discussed and handled as soon as possible. But when it came to Invictus matters, well, Ale knew those decisions rested with the Judex. Who’s judgement she trusted and didn’t question.

The door to the office stood open and Ale was seated in the seating area, looking at papers. On a table there was some fabric samples, and Gabriele stood nearby, folders in hand, awaiting instruction.

It appeared Ale was actually attempting to wear colors and expand her understanding of fashion. Her dress was fitted, but in a striking shade of yellow which seemed to compliment her ink.
    Twist deltadream
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's approach could be heard through the open door, her footfalls steady and sure as she approached the office of Sacramento's Prince. A deliberate action on Sacramento's Hound's part no doubt, her beast hidden away and thus not giving the warning that other's did.

Other's like Alessandra's. The feel of it roiled out the door causing a rise in Twist's own even as she came to a stop just outside, her hand raised to knock. Her beast snarled for the knock to be replaced with a strike but Twist pushed the desire away as she had so many times before, and let the knock fall as intended.

Having come from the theater she was dressed for work. A professional outfit at first glance, the second showing money, figure and skin.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage found she enjoyed those who could hide their Beasts. It made handling her own easier and less of a headache.

Looking up from the folder, there was a smile, “Good evening.” She greets, closing the folder and standing. The folder than handed to her Ghoul who takes it without a word, bows his head and leaves, closing the door behind him.

“You are looking magnificent this evening, that’s a stunning suit.” Compliments the Savage, gesturing to the seating area. Waiting until Twist sits, she will then sit, “How have you been? Seems like ages since we last spoke.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the Prince looks her way, Twist drops into a deep curtsy, holding it for a long moment before rising and stepping aside for the ghoul to leave. Moving into the room Twist smiles at the compliment as she settles herself into one of the motioned toward seats.

Thank you, though you yourself ..." Twist trailed off, her eyes clearly roaming and appraising the bold statement dress Ale wore. And Ale herself of course. Sometimes words weren't needed for a compliment.

Her smile still lingering, she brought her attention back to business and Ale's follow up question.

"I have been well. The warmer months bring a different type of patron to the theater, but rarely an unwelcome one. Yourself?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A bow of her head at the compliment, “Thank you. I figured the new season would be a good excuse to try bolder colors.” And colors she wouldn’t naturally go to.

“That’s great to hear. I’m sure with the longer and warmer nights, there are more people out. Hopefully, I’ll be able to take in a show soon.” She had been meaning to, but, things got busy. “Well, and busy. I’ve settled on a building I intend to purchase to go forward with my restaurant. I’m in hopes that it will be a place of Pride for the Invictus of the Domain like your theater has.” If everything went right. Goals, they all needed some.

“As much as I wish to continue discussing pleasant topics, I feel we need to talk about a current issue.” She begins, “Mr. Kowalsic and how we move forward. His Breach aside for the moment,” only a moment, “I feel the bigger issue is his insult to not only the First Estate, but your impeccable standing within it.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The honor would be ours," Twist replied smoothly with a smile, careful not to let any hint of pressure sound in her voice. If the Prince wished to visit BDN she would be pleased, but she likewise understood the pressures that might keep one away.

"Oh? Congratulations! And I have no doubt that it will be." A restaurant was it? Twist had known for some time that Ale meant to move forward with establishing a business that was more ... upfront than her other work, but she hadn't known exactly what it was the tattooed Kindred intended.

Far from being bothered by the change in topic from pleasure to "business", Twist if anything looked more interested.

"I will not lie - the insult he has given is not insignificant and I have little intention of letting it simply be accepted." She paused, carefully thinking through her next words. And not just in order to speak them in English. There was much said in Alessandra's few words and for once she saw that. But seeing between the words only made the stakes on her own response higher. And he enjoyed this?

"There is the chance though that the repercussions of his Breach will adequately satisfy though. So though I am most grateful at your willingness to discuss his affront to covenant and self, what is it that the Prince of Sacramento demands from the rule breaker?" Would there be anything left for her to take vengeance out on?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “If I plan correctly, there will be secure rooms for the First Estate to gather should they need. Or the rest of the Domain as well.” But there were many factors going into that. Security was a priority.

Another nod, the insult was a grave one.

“Before you and the others came to me to share what had been discovered and done, he came to see me. Confessing his Breach and the steps he was taking to ‘correct’ the matter, accepting any punishment that would be coming.” Like he had a say in it either way. “But he didn’t tell me who he had accused, and finding out it had been you? Well, let’s just say it set my blood boiling.” To say the least. Taking a few moments, “But it also got me thinking. It is obvious he saw something. And I have to wonder if what he saw was somehow planted. Given his current standing within the First Estate, it’s suicide to make such baseless accusations. So if someone was pulling the strings behind the scenes, it takes out a powerful player.” Laying her thoughts out there. “I have no proof of course, but it’s a feeling I can’t shake.” And she always went with what she was feeling. “That being said, his accusations cannot go unanswered. He made the decision to make his accusations known to others outside the First Estate without doing the intelligent thing, speaking to you directly. I can banish him from the city, but when it comes to the Invictus, our word is our bond. And he tarnished his word. It means nothing, and as such, his punishment should reflect it.” There were a few ways to go with this.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow lifted delicately. She knew he had confessed. Or rather, he had told her that he had confessed. But she assumed only that it had been a confession of the breach, not that he had also confessed setting someone else up for the fall. That had been a bold move on his end. It had not ultimately panned out, but as mentioned to her, she imagined he wasn't counting on her finding out about the situation.

Kowalsik was no newcomer to Sacramento. Oh he may have not been a large time player, but that didn't mean he was unaware of her power from where he lingered in the shadows. Of her reputation and pride. She could easily see someone counting on those very elements to keep her out of the situation.

Keeping her voice neutral she tilted her head, surprised at the new turn of the plot though. "Saw something? I had not thought of that. I had the impression that the attempt smear of my name was to invoke fear in those he reached out too. But if you wish, when your punishment for breaking the city's laws is carried out he can be asked."

Banishment? No doubt it would hurt one so settled in the city. And it did give her ... flexibility. But Ale was right, he deserved more. And he would get more- even if Ale did not end up decreeing such.

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“It’s not something easy to prove. But from what he told me, he has his enemies who would love nothing more than to see his end. So if someone was pulling the strings behind the scenes, and set him up to see someone he thought was you, then there is more going on that needs to be addressed. Someone targeting members of the First Estate is not someone I personally want in this Domain. Though I can’t prove it.” And that pissed her off. It was a feeling, but feelings were not proof.

“The punishment needs to fit the transgression. His attempt to tarnish your name will be answered. A public humiliation, stripping him of his status, striking him where he will feel it the most.”
    Was there a hint of pleasure in her voice? Maybe. “Taking away the power of his words, showing the Domain that he has lost the respect he carries. And if something was to happen, and he was to,” a pause, “disappear after?” a shrug, “So be it.” She didn’t care. He insulted her Archon and the Judex.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small crease formed between Twist's eyebrows.

"I apologize your grace, but I am confused. Perhaps I misunderstood something but ... " Twist paused, her hands still where they lay, "What exactly did he confess and what exactly did he say what my involvement was?"

The Prince's words weren't quite adding up to what she had been told by Kowalsik himself, Dirt Nap, Edward, and even the painter. And she was wondering if what little chance Kowalsik had of continuing his unlife was about to go away.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread