(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John came slowly strolling back up the path to rejoin the group, at least where he’d parted ways with Circe last. Hands stuffed in his pockets; shoulders slumped but that wasn’t unusual for the King of Sorrows. He’d missed the earlier bits of conversation as he’d been both King and paramour in the same instance and it was hard to disentangle the two sometimes. He looked up and over at Rhodes. “Let me know if there’s anything I can do. Not really one for a direct confrontation but I can lend what aid I’m able.” He turned his head up, and then up some more as he looked over to the Giant. “Not really, that’s about it and even at Garden Grounds you have to be careful during it’s actual business hours. Aside from that most Courts have their own home within the Park.”

Continued from (2105) Under the Awning...

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam wonders if he's made a mistake when he sees Circe's eyes go blood red. Wow! This Anne must be serious business. Then he feels a chill that softens the Summer's Mantle, and Liam finds himself staring down at the Dread Lord of Autumn. And then a more familiar face: James the Winter Monarch, from Common Grounds. He takes James' advice in stride, remembering his awkward first outing with Ram and the mundies.
    "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to be more careful". ​Still, he could see himself spending plenty of time in that coffee shop.
    Rhodes' offer snaps him to attention. "Really?" Here he was, surrounded by some of the most powerful Lost in town, asking for his help? In truth, the idea of any big fight worried the Ogre; he hated seeing people get hurt. Unless they were bad people, or Arcadians; then he'd put all his strength to bear. Well, what better way to prove myself to Sera and the rest?
    "I'm not trained per se; I've never had much use for swords or armor or such". Liam says in response to Circe's question. "But I'm no wilting flower; and if some Arcadian invader gives me an excuse to go big again, so much the better." ​Here the Giant cracks his knuckles; the crunch of bark and bone meshing uncomfortably. He extends a hand to Rhodes with a firm, resolute smile. "I'm in. Just let me know when and where you need me".

Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

0 Scenes

Coming down on days! Make sure to get your last few posts in!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks John," she thanks the Winter King for his offer as he goes. Circe is glad to hear the wooden man doesn't have a spine of sap.

But no experience? Well, that isn't so good. "If ya can fight, fight," Circe assures him, "If ya can't? Do other shit ta help. Scouting, healing, supplies," she gives Liam a smile, "I'm not some Summer brute that thinks like a barbarian. War's our won by more then just strenght of arms," she waves her hands at Liam.

"I mean look at yer arms," she points at her own arms, "And look at my tiny little things," whilst her blue arms were smaller, Circe was NOT lacking muscles. "Nobody'd think I could kill a briar wolf but I've dropped several."

She folds her arms, "Still, yer a welcome addition ta help. If Anne runs, more eyes will help run her down. Or carry loot. Ya know the rules, kick in the door, kill the horrid monster, loot the lair!"

Circe wasn't being serious with the loot part. Probably. Depends on what kind of treasure Anne had hidden away.

Sorry for the lack of posts. Holiday weekend location had no Internet
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Xadun, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Conversations continue, as the night grows deeper around the Lost, eventually the Freehold draws away from the amusement park and to their own beds...

End Scene!

8. Likes Xadun, BoxingUnicorn, Shenanigans liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread