Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2105) Consilium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai watched as the words became heated. Puck layed out his grievance with a fury born of supressed anger. Mordechai opened his mouth to speak out. Willing to risk his standig, reputation or even his life to defend a mage he hadn't even spoken to over the mere principle of order. This was not how Concilium business should be handled.

Then without warning it was over and his rebuttal was made redundant. Mordechai stood stunned abd watched as the three councilors addressed each other.

Hoping to break the growing tension, Mordechai moved to a place of prominence on the floor. Hr called out loud for all to hear but his worda spoke to the councilors.

"Well if that unseemly matter is settled. Might I entreat upon the wise to address another, smaller, matter? This is my first formal Concilium and I was hoping that Naga would be here to vouch for me. As she is not I suppose I should take matters into my own hands.

Ge looked to each of the three assembled councilors, holding a minute on Puck with the thought not ten minutes ago I put myself in opposition to him, Now I want his favor.

He continued "I, Mordechai Solomon, Moros of the Silver Ladder, request formal acknowledgement from the Concilium of Sacramento to be awarded all rights and privileges in accordance with the charter."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn looked at Mordechai puzzled and whispered to those near him. "Isn't Mordechai showing up at least once per month for the past half year or so? " Sure, Corn hasn't spent much time with Eulogy, or actually any time with him in the past months but he was as reliable a fixture in these meetings as Guru 's baked goods. A consilium like theirs with people passing by, coming or leaving every few months needed to be more relaxed on such issues. Corn honestly doubted there was a single mage in this gathering that wouldn't consider Mordechai one of their own.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx watched Puck, although it seemed he had run out of things to say. Maybe he was thinking before speaking. Hopefully this would settle things. Maybe he would realise that if he was her, she might have leveled the self-same law on him for his claim to deny her Wisdom.

And then there is Aurora, who stands beside her. The Arrow smiles as she speaks - the First Talon had not expected such a reaction from her friend, but certainly appreciated the sentiment. She knew Aurora had her back - even if she was unmoved by Puck's words, since she knew she was in the right. "I also agree," she adds slowly. "The matter seems to be resolved now Magus Anima has admitted fault, even though his departure was abrupt."

"We should address other business," she says, looking to Eulogy. "Unless anyone has reason to object and in absence of a Moros Councilor, I see no reason for the remaining Councilors not to acknowledge Magus Eulogy. If Magus Naga had met with him and was going to vouch for him as announced, we will remember this claim and verify it if or when she returns." She looks around the room, giving the opportunity for anyone to pass comment. "As councilor of the Golden Key I have formally acknowledged Magus Solomon Kane as well."

She glances to Aurora and Puck. "The councilors have had no formal business to announce collectively." They hadn't had any meetings, though if there was, someone would have called one. "If there is anything from the rest of the Concillium, now would be the time." Cabals, claims, insights.... there could be anything. That was what any other business was, right?

Eulogy and Solomon Kane can raise their Status to one!

It amuses me that Eulogy has been around this long without Formal recognition.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Minor Reprimand for the first offense and let's consider the second dropped since we're out of time and the defendant clearly doesn't intend to stick around for whatever punishment is decided."

Which suits Puck just fine. He doesn't need Anima to use an owed favor to leave the Free Council if he isn't even in the city anymore. Officially someone else's problem now.

"The rest of our exchange can be continued at a later date if the two of you like. We're pretty much out of time."

Hear the silence? That's everyone saying they don't have anything further.

"Class dismissed." Puck's inching towards the exit. This little Enchanter has things to do. "Welcome to the new folks. I promise this isn't the typical meeting."

Puck will wait to hear if Phoenyx or Aurora want to continue this conversation and then exit scene.

As a friendly reminder, I'll be closing this scene and opening the new Sanctuary thread on June 1st after dinner. Get your exit posts in now if you want to write them!

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn saw that the meeting was getting to an end. He waved his goodbyes to everyone and headed back towards the Athenaum.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

End scene!

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread