Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hangover

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    A
    Anima

Partying was fun, but sadly when you went too far it tended to have shitty consequences. And for Jade, these consequences were many and often. With an exaggerated groan and a thump, the woman rolled out of bed and promptly had a direct faceplant to the floor. "Mother-fucker!" She growled out under muffled breath, taking multiple attempts before she managed to stumble to her feet, one hand clutched over her stomach as she slouched her way to the stairs. Jade did not bother to dress out of her outfit from the night before, and instead made her way down to the Raven's first floor, her free hand clutching the wall in hopes this would somehow keep her balance. Once she had reached the bottom, Jade narrowed her eyes against the bright light. "Rick, Gus, what th' hell time is it? How long I been out?" She shouted out to the bar.

Aaron Blackwell sat in the half dark of Club Raven; his table pushed dejectedly into a corner after the last brawl had broken out and clean up had been required. For about the fourth time since he had entered Aaron wondered why he was here. He pondered this as he took another sip of his vodka and everclear, blinking at the amazingly potent alcohol. Damn…This burns the hell out of my esophagus, but… I kinda like it. Once his eyes had cleared he continued staring at the wall and eventually came to the conclusion of why he was here. He was beginning to feel the stagnation of lying low; he missed his “glory” days. He missed the thrill which came when he used his skills, when he accomplished something and triumphed over others. But most importantly, he realized, he missed the thrill the danger brought and that was why he was here. It had been a quiet time so far; not that he was surprised by this. He had mores so bee scoping this place out than anything else. Old habits died hard.

That was until he saw the woman stumbling down the stairs. What the hell…who is that woman? Not the kind of place I would expect her to be but then again…she should be glad nothing happened to her while she was passed out. Aaron took another small drink as he promised himself he would make sure nothing happened to her. Besides…she him of some people he used to know…

Gus, a tall man with a large belly a bald head and a long red beard, stands behind the bar, wiping it down with a dingy looking washcloth. He stops to smirk at Jade, replying

"It's about 8pm. You remember challenging that biker to a shots contest? You won after just eleven shots. After that you sat around for a while, drank a couple of pitchers, then more shots, until you got up on one of the tables and started in hollerin about hot lava or something. Then you passed out and I carried you upstairs. Did you just wake up?"

A
    Anima

"Well shit, of course I won - bastard shouldn't of been givin' me dirty looks!" She laughed, making a quick dash from the stairs to the bar to grab hold of a stool. Raising her eyes to meet Gus' gaze, Jade gave the bartender an appreciative grin - things could have gotten much worse had he left her. "Thanks, by th' way, for taking me up... anyways, you haven't seen Linda snoopin' about bugging the customers, have you?" She added in quickly, uncomfortable with discussing her gratitude. Now when she mentioned Linda, her voice became agitated; Linda was none other then her meth-addicted aunt who taken to scrounging about the Raven, trying weasel away cash from her niece - frankly, she was beginning to become a real pain in the ass for Jade.

Once he had finished answering, Jade turned her attention to scoping what was going on in the club; even if her head was spinning, she wanted to get her bearings.

Aaron saw the woman stumble into the room, nearly falling and catching herself by grabbing a stool, and start talking with the bartender. He could hear the sound of her voice over the background noise, which was impressive given that it could drown out a rock concert, but he couldn’t understand what she was saying. He finished off his drink and got up to make his way over to the bar. It didn’t take too long for him to dodge and push his way through the crowd, as he was used to doing this, and he maneuvered over by the hangover woman, setting his empty glass down on the bar.

“Beer, please, whatever lager you have on tap,” he says to the bartender, his hand dipping into his pocket to make sure his smaller roll of money was still there. Good, it was.

Aaron is wearing a long sleeve shirt, dark jeans and a brown leather jacket.

Gus simply shakes his head, answering "I haven't seen her, no." He goes back about his business tending bar.

The bar is pretty crowded. The early crowd is still hanging around and the late night crowd is beginning to creep in.

There were a lot of bikers here, a common thing for the Raven. One corner, in particular, seemed to be playing host to a gang of them, drinking and guffawing.

There was some generic southern rock song playing over the bar's speakers and a few men in jeans and t-shirts were gathered around the jukebox lining up more songs.

The patrons were mostly men, but there were some women as well. Many of them looked to be as tough and ragged as some of the men, while others were petite and often blond. These ones would usually be found hanging on the arm of some musclebound guy.

One exception though was a raven haired women sitting at the edge of the bar furthest from the door. She sat alone, a mixed drink cupped in her hand, staring into space.

Rick, the other bartender on duty, unscrews the top off a beer and hands it to Aaron.

Aaron scowls but takes the beer and pays after asking how much it is. I asked for tap, damn it. He looks at, scowls deepening and puts it back down on the counter. Budweiser?! God damn, learn to fuckin’ bar tend. Ah, why did I expect the Raven to have good beer? Now I know why so many fights break out here, and it’s not the bikers.

Ya’ know…never mind, give me another shot of vodka too.”

Rick doesn't even seem to notice that he's fucked up Aaron's order. He just pours the shot and quotes the price. At least it's not too pricey.

A
    Anima

"Good." She replied, slipping on to the stool after she figured out the scene. No sooner had she sat down then a man she did not recognize strolled up beside. As he complained of his drinks, Jade slammed her fist down on the bar. "Hey Rick! I don't pay you t'fuck around and screw up orders. His vodka'll be free, on me."

"Sorry, boss." Rick intones. He's a tall man, like Gus, but in contrast he's muscular and clean shaven, with a head of brown hair - cut short. He wears a black t-shirt that bears the bar's logo on it.

"It's on the house." he says to Aaron "Sorry about that."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.