Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

He whistles low and slow at the recollection of one of Hector's old stories, "Well, way back before our Alpha's time, word is the Anshega united and ran the Tribes out of the city. But that alliance fell to ruin, not sure on the details. So they quarrel and contest like competing packs everywhere. We've proven too tough for any single pack to run us out. I'd prefer to run them out of the area for good." But that's not my call.

Bleeds Well stands and stretches before bending down and poking the map in a spot. "Meet me here when you wanna go spelunking. We'll do a little rodent prevention."

PU: 4

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

When Bleeds notes his preference, Bird nods in agreement. One Anshega is one too many. "Meantime, we gotta make sure they don't become too friendly..." Something to think about. Bird will need more information on the different players, which could be difficult to come across. Though not impossible.

Bird notes the spot indicated. "Yeah, I got you."

It looks like Bleeds is about to bounce. Bird hefts the bottle, takes a pull. Offers it to the Rahu. "One more?"
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well obliges Bird with a polite pull from the whiskey bottle. A nice bookend to their conversation. He passes the bottle back with a nod. As he does so his stomach growls, loudly enough for Bird to hear.

"Urum du takas," he offers with a grin. "I've gotta a secret pot on the river where I like to fish, I'm sure you'll find it easily enough by my scent and the presence of coyotes in the area." With those strange parting words, Bleeds Well slides through the fence and is gone.

PU: 4

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird accepts the bottle and sits back, smiling a little at the sound of the Rahu's guts.

"Oh, indeed,"he replies. "I'll find you. No doubt."

He watches his pack mate depart. Keeps his silence. Turns his eyes back to the moon when he's certain that Bleeds is well and truly gone.

Thanks for the fun scene!
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

5. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3