Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmm. Yes, I see what you mean. Perhaps I'll need to contact the Prince first to be sure that I'm not violating an order from her. I appreciate your insight on this. I wouldn't want to accidently do something like that." She gave Dirt Nap a smile.

"It's so good to have you back around. I really did miss you and your wisdom."

"Is there anything else I can help with? Or do you want to discuss other matters? It's none of my business, but did your outside business go okay, will you need to go help out more?" Mable knew how hard it was to distance from the issues of a Sire. Besides giving Mable basics, her Sire had really stayed away from her for a long time, but if the call even came in, she would need to go because blood was thicker than water.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent, not offering unsolicited advice that to his mind, even approaching the Prince to ask whether talking about whether or not Simone used Crone magic and whiles to orchestrate the whole thing would be...a potentially irritant to the Prince. Besides, he could be wrong. For sure and for certain, that particular angle isn't likely to occur to anyone else, and the Prince might welcome the insight. Maybe. He wouldn't bet on it, himself.

"I missed you too, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says softly. The unmasked strength of her Beast is reassuring to his new outlook. His Beast definitely isn't mistaking her for prey at least, even if it does stubbornly insist she's an equal; he's used to resisting that foolishness.

"I don't expect to leave again any time soon, Ma'am, at least as far as I know. It could happen, though."

"I expect the Crone meet up fairly regular, hereabouts?"
    Dirt Nap asks suddenly.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She gave a small shake of the head, "We haven't had a proper meeting in a very long time. But I feel it is time for one. What are you thinking?" she tilted her head.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is quiet for a long moment.

Then he says, "The Prince is always gracious to consider each of the Covenants."

After another pause, he says, "I would bet that she wouldn't be offended if there were a meeting of the Crone, and in that meeting, the Crone talked amongst themselves about what they'd been up to...with their Crone magic and all."

He smiles slightly, just a hint of a smile at his friend, really. "Just a thought, Ma'am."

"Now...depending on what came out, I wouldn't just go and try and tell it straight to the Prince, though. I'd worry about a misunderstanding on the reason for coming back to her directly."

Since this is related to Criminal Intent, maybe we should close it pretty soon. I have really enjoyed the scene, and look forward to doing another together, more focused on catching up as friends!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That is just what I was thinking. And I'd really rather not have to go bothering the Prince. She is so busy." Dirt was great for tamping down her impulsiveness with his calmness. He was really well grounded.

Ok will close when dirt leaves

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods as Mable shares her thoughts.

"That sounds about right to me, Ma'am." He says gently. "If you do find out something that you think she should know, relating to this business we been talking about, she did ask me to report to her when I got caught up on things, so if you want to mention it to me, I might be able to pass it on for you."

With that, Dirt Nap stands. "I 'pologize, Ma'am, for this bein' more of a business call than socializin'; I would like to spend some time here, with you, when it isn't a rush. Stop and smell the roses and the like. It's always a pleasure seeing you, Ma'am." He says.

"I should be seeing to my orders for now, though. I only just got back, yet, and I have a lot to catch up on. Thank you for having me over, Ma'am. I'll be looking forward to the next time we can spend some time together on the farm."

Okay! Good to close, and get this into continuity!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No worries. Just seeing you back around is wonderful. I will let you know if I learn anything new." She was actually relieved to have an intermediary.

"And let me know if I can help with anything."

She walked him out. "Be safe."

Thanks for the scene

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread