Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Horizon World Buffet was a fantastic place. “A world of cuisine and a multitude of flavours” promised the slogan. Thai, Italian, Chinese, Mexican – anything you wanted and there was a good chance you could get it or a close approximation. Ice cream in a dozen flavours stood alongside creamy eclairs, cheesecakes and all kinds of gateau and cake. It was a bustling Saturday evening, people moving and weaving all around.

Emily had gotten dressed up - well - had gone for very short shorts, badges and fishnets to meet Sonnie Wu , deliberately choosing a busy place that the two girls had tried eating their way through before. She was staring hungrily at the food laid out, waiting for her friend to show up

She knocked back her fourth vodka and coke. She'd been doing so well cutting back, but this was a little nervewracking. The werewolf wanted Sonnie and her to stay friends, but.... well, Werewolves didn't have a great rep, really.

Emily fiddled with her top, pulling the ragged neckline a little lower and waited, glancing back to the bar again.

Open scene for a weekened evening! It can't possibly go wrong!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Late Spring in California is warm weather. Sonnie arrived in appropriate attire. A red tank top, knee-length denim shorts, and black flip-flops. She strode in the buffet and paid her admission with the confidence of a steady customer. Indeed, the cashier seemed to recognize her and they even chatted for a minute before the line behind her got annoyed. With that, the Changeling moved on in.

Sharp eyes had already spotted Emily and she moved over to the table, sitting down opposite the werewolf. "I'm here. The party may begin in earnest!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily leaps up as Sonnie approaches, smiling nervously. "You came! Yay! Ahem. I mean, of course you came. Like. I totally thought you were going to. Totally. Um."

Woooow. So cool. So collected.
    Eat a bag of dicks.
    I mean, it's been a while.

The punk collapses back into her chair, deflating. "Sorry. I genuinely wasn't sure you'd show. I've been a bit, um..." her gaze drifts to the four empty glasses on the table. "But, like, forget all that. You're here! And still cute as hell. How've you been? How's being a teacher? Do all the boys have crushes on you? Do the more aware girls have crushes on you? Do you have to give detention? Do, um, like, you have to do a special teacher certificate or something?"

She beamed eagerly.

You're babbling.
    Fuck offfff! I'm nervous enough without you watching over my shoulder.
    She doesn't seem nearly as nervous as you. Woman up. She's got nice legs.
    Bite me.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled seeing how nervous Emily was about this little meeting.

She's a werewolf.

She's nice.

She's a predator.

So am I!

Monkeys eat frogs and maybe small birds. Don't get a big head.

She tapped her fingers on the tabletop, "It's a beginners kung fu class. I'm not a school marm." She snickered. "I dunno. Some of them I've noticed. Any others are being more subtle about it. Not that I'm keeping count. That would be creepy. Mostly I just try to show them the basic katas and hope they don't maim each other."

The Beast shrugged, "Shall we start feasting? That might calm some nerves."

7. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sonnie was talking like normal. She seemed okay. Emily took a deep breath. The smile came back slowly, still a little nerously. Sonnie was still Sonnie.

"How should I know? I barely got through High school!" she quips, grinning. "I mean, it would be a bit creepy if you did. But who can blame them right?" A hand goes for the glass before realising it's empty. "And, um, like, do you manage? To not let them kill each other? DO you like it? Must be better than hauling your butt all over town on your bike."

Sonnie's suggestion is met with a loud growl from the werewolf's stomch. "Hells yeah! I could eat a horse." Eyes bulge wide. "Fuck. Um Not that I would, like do that... or have, y'know, ever..." She slowly places her hands over her face. "Maybe I'll just, y'know, say nothing. Ever again."

I give you 30 seconds.

There's a sigh behind the hands, and a heavily eye-linered blue eye peeks out. "So... um. Food. Right?" She gets up sheepishly, but begins to perk up when she grabs things. Prawn toast and pizza, spring rolls and tikka masala, the werewolf lets herself be lost in the smells and relaxes a little as the food piles high. She drops the plate at the table, before calling across to the changeling. "Hey, you want a drink or anything? I'm going to the bar!"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well," she said, "so far there's been no serious injuries. Thank goodness for waviers, though."

She blinked when Emily talked about eating a horse and then backtracked. Sonnie snerked, then laughed out loud. "They don't serve horse here, anyway. Let's go grab some grub! I'm famished!"

First plate? Hush puppies, macaroni salad, green beans, baked salmon, french fries, strawberry Jello, and a couple chimichangas. She grinned at the werewolf, "Naw, I'll just fill up at the soda fountain!"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The laugh finally seem to break something oin Emily, and she joins in with the laughing. Dashing to the bar and back, she sets down to more vodka-cokes on the table and begins to dig in ravenously.

"That'sh good," she says, popping prawn toast inot her mouth. "An'... 'm sorry. about bein' weird. BUt new job! *gulp* Yay! When did you shtart? Do you enjoy it?"

She licks some sauce of her fingers, before pointing at the monkey's plate. "Dude, you have jello on your salmon. That's... like... wait, is that a thing I just never heard of or have you gottent hat mixed up?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Here, in the Holy Church of Gluttony, High Priestess Sonja Wu performs the sacred ritual of Eat All That!

Mouth full of hush puppies, she grinned, "'Bout a munth ago. Funully gut turd of low pay." She swallowed and chuckled, "I now have a career track! Achievement unlocked!"

She blinked and looked down at her plate, eyeing the fish and jello combination that had inadvertently formed. After a moment, she shrugged and ate some of it.

"Hmmm, not bad."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Totally! Teaching the next generation how to stick it to the man will never go out of style," Emily nods in agreement before greedily munching two spring rolls. " =Careerth are goob. If oo enjoy wha you're doin'."

Crunch. crunch. Gulp.

"You're kidding. Salmon jello? Is that even a thing?" She looks at her plate, plucking a pizza slice and licking the curry sauce off it. "Garage is still the same. Guys being dicks trying to claim it over a girl who 'doesn't know better' and being shown up. I've nearly finished doing up another car to sell. That was fun. Doing up the designs has also been a pretty good hit for the modding community. If this keeps up I might have to get a proper designer."

"Mable says hi, by the way," she added. "Say, um.... you don't know any good ideas to do on the beach at night do you? Y'know, beside the obvious thing to do on a beach when no=one else is around." She slurps some more of her vodka coke.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Nice!" Sonnie gave Emily a thumbs up before gnawing on some more fish, though without the jello this time. "If they were smart, they'd make you the face of the garage. Hot Mechanic Chick would bring in plenty of customers, right?" At least, that was what she assumed. "If I had a car, I'd totally only have you service me!"

After some slurping of soda, she spoke again, "Oh, how's Mable doing? Tell her I said hi!" The Monkey's head tilted to one side, "At night? Oh... oh, right. Ummm... building sand castles? Having a clam bake? Skinny dipping? Oh, how about singing songs around a big bonfire?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread