Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
PrP The Raiding of Sacramento

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Long ago, in the distant past, raiders would sail upriver to loot and plunder the cities along the water’s edge. However, the Viking age was hundreds of years ago and across the ocean. Such things don’t happen anymore.
    Except Kindred have a different view of what the distant past means and as creatures of stasis they often find themselves falling back into old habits. Yearning to return and relive the nights when the longboats beached, spilling forth warriors. And blood.

I’m looking for a group of 3-5 players for a player run plot responding to a raid within the domain. Open to everyone but I expect it to mostly be a Social or Physical skills plot with a high chance of combat. Occult and Academics occasionally be useful for extra plot context. It will be starting once Criminal Intent wraps up.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn, pisces liked this post

Cool concept! I'd love to join in. With that being said, Edward is currently in every single running plot, so I'll skip if you get five others

4. Likes Scourge liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer is in! It will be great to see the plot.

6. Likes Scourge liked this post

I’d love for Milton to be involved!

8. Likes Scourge liked this post

I would love for Sieb van Zon to join he seems like a good fit too. Social Primary, and Physical Secondary with a strong combat focus on the physicals. (And as a dutch person his ancestors had some problems with being raided by Vikings roughly a millenia ago )

I don't know how I can let him join though, seeing how he is currently stuck at doing proper introductions.
    He is not acknowledged yet and hasn't even met his Priscus. Hopefully, I get to that as soon as possible, but I don't know if I can guarantee if everything introductary is done before this plot runs.

Are there some "time-shenanigans" that would allow me to join anyway, or are there other things that could allow Sieb to join?

Last call for plot.

I'll be starting up the Raid this Friday!

11. Likes Endymion liked this post

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Did I miss the last call? I somehow thought this was for Changeling! I am so confused! If I missed out, so be it, but if I can join with Dirt Nap, I would really like to!

We've still got one spot open.

However, since we've already started Dirt Nap will have to enter (rather than having been there), any roll to figure things out or read the room will be at a -1 (this penalty includes Trained Observer)

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Deal! Thank you!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last