Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The scars were noted, but nothing was said. That would be rude. You don’t ask someone you just met about their scars. Then again, he was a Summer, it could be one of those badges of honor thing. But she decides to say nothing. They all had scars, just some more visible than others.

“Oh, and I suggest bringing coffee when you meet her. She has a weakness for it and it’s rare you see her without a least one cup. Might earn you some brownie points.” A friendly wink added.

Laughing, “The cooking classes are just something I’ve been thinking about. Not something to take on fulltime or anything, but something that could be fun. And my kitchen is fully insured, so no worries there!” it was true, their house was insured. A hand waves off the concern, “It’s fine.” But she had slowed down a bit. Ever since Paris, she had been trying to take a step back, spend more time with Rhodes and her friends.

A nod of understanding, “Sometimes it’s taking the good with the bad.” She would always be optimistic. Laughing again, “Yah!” happy at the seal of approval.

“I’ll get something setup sometime soon.” A night out would be perfect. “I would say calling Circe, or Mary as she sometimes prefers to be called. She’ll inform you on everything that’s going on in more detail, take care of the paperwork and then you’ll be good to go.” It was good to see Summer growing. “Should be relatively painless.” She says with an innocent shrug.

Sapphires widen, “Oh yes!” then looking to Worm, “You simply have to go there sometime, you won’t be disappointed!” where they had their first dinner. Could it be considered a first date? Or was that at the coffee shop before?

The touch was welcomed, and she offers a warm smile to him.

Then she dramatically throws her hands up and falls back on the blanket, “Is that the only reason!” she asks in shock, but hints of teasing in her voice. Sitting up, looking from one guy to the other, “But there is no ganging up on me.” A shake of her head, “Not allowed.” Firm, but playful in her tone. “Anyways, supposed to be on my side.” A translucent hand touching her chest with a laugh.

Nodding, “We support and help those who reside here. You need us, we’ll be there.” One of the benefits of a small Freehold, they had a better relationship she thinks. Always there for each other.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Italian food? Yes please. Yes sir. All day long. Everyday of the week. The month. The year. Worm remains on his back, but turns his head. Shields his eyes from the sun with his hand and gives Rhodes a hungry look. "Now you're speaking my love language, sir." Eyes to Sera: "Don't worry, in my mind I'm already there." He closes his eyes again. If he looks like he's fantasizing about pasta bolognese, that's because he is.

Eyes open again, in time to catch Rhodes' loving look. The guy is crazy for her, Worm thinks. And who wouldn't be? I mean, look at her. When Sera asks after Rhodes' reason for proposal, Worm can't help but chuckle. Come on lady, you seen a mirror lately? But he holds his tongue and lets them flirt. It's cute, in a domestic sort of way. And domestic's not what the Colonel's used to, so that makes it novel. And Worm likes anything new.

Rhodes has a point: this park is the very definition of relaxing. And if Sera's here, then she must be relaxing too. "I suppose that's true, Rhodes. Hard not to relax on a day like this. In a place like this." The Goblin heaves a contended sigh. "Don't know about you two, but I sure am glad to be here." He sits up and stubs out his cigar. Whips his shirt off without thought or hint of modesty and lays back down. "It's nice to work on the tan." Tan? He's already as red as it gets. Except for the scars. Those stand out a lighter pink where they crisscross his skin. "Do me a favor? Let me know if anybody's checking out the bod, OK?" Man or woman, doesn't matter to Worm. "I know it's hard to resist." It's unclear whether he's joking.

"I like informal," he replies, smiling with his eyes closed. "I'm not too big on formalities," as if they hadn't already figured that part out. "But I am into mutual aid. Folks like us gotta stick together." No one else could possibly understand or offer help if they did. "Took me a while to realize that, but now I'm 100% on board." He stops, as if thinking. "Yep, it's the only way to go," he confirms, speaking more to himself than to the other Lost. Every other path leads to trouble. And trouble often leads to death or worse. Worm's not quite ready to die. And he'll never be ready for worse.

3. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

It was their first date, one might say. Though... they weren't seeing each other. They had just agreed to share coffee, and enjoyed each other's company so much coffee had turned into dinner, into several dinners, until.... well.

Was it the only reason? Never. But where was the fun in that? Rhodes shrugged nonchalantly. "Didn't hurt." He holds the deadpan for several seconds before the emerald eyes begin twinkling with a repressed smile. "That is being on your side! I never criticized, did I?" He grins. "If you didn't do those things you wouldn't be you, and I hope you knew what I think of you by now."

A nod. "As the lady says, no disappointments, and we've tried different dishes every time."

The Goblin's confidence drew out another chuckle. Worm and Circe were going to be hell when they were put in the same room. "Sometimes it does. Trust doesn't come easy when you learn to trust only yourself. It takes time. I'm one on the more cautious end, as one might expect of my inclination, but they even put up with my quirks. We all have them, but I'm sure you'll find someone willing to share your interests and passions, which helps."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

5. Likes Aeolus, Endymion liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Then you’ll have to let me know when you go and what you ordered! They have such a wide selection of dishes, and each we’ve had has been simply amazing! Hard to pick a favorite, and I think it’s how they keep you going back.” Make each meal as delicious as the last.

A content nod, “I’m glad I came here, and I’m glad I ran into you today.” And she was genuine. “You’re interesting, interesting is good.” Kept things moving. Laughing again, “I’ll keep my eyes peeled.” Leaning back on her hands, “I always preferred sun bathing near a pool,” she says, “a lot easier to cool off.” But it was a bit too chilly for her. “I’d been thinking of having a gathering at a lake or something. We can grill and all that, but all get the chance to just relax and enjoy the season.” She needed to get to planning that. And girls night. Still needed to do that.

“I only like being formal if I have to be.” She respected it and knew it had its place. Then a nod, “Exactly! Always need to have those around you to support you, watch your back and all that.” With who they were, it was important to survival. “I think we all realize it when we are supposed to. Everyone seems to need their time to just, well, explore and find themselves. And only after that can we accept help from others.” It had taken her a few years of moving and being on her own to seek others.

Smirking with a chuckle, “Figured as much.” She teases. Laughing, musical in sound, “I need Sonnie here. She’d take my side on this.” She says playfully, sticking her tongue out.

“And I like to think I’ve gotten more cautious as I’ve gotten older.” Or, well, since she’d found Rhodes. Some of his habits had been picked up. Nodding again, “Oh yeah! We have a great group here! And with the weather getting better, it’s easier to have get togethers. Or movie nights!” getting excited, “I plan on having an outdoor movie night at my coffee shop! Complete with projector and really comfy seating! The talk is for comedies. So I’d love if you could come!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Aeolus, Endymion liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"Preach, Rhodes, Preach," Worm says with approval, his eyes still shut. The feeling of sunshine warm on his eyelids is downright delicious. "Trust is hard, but you ain't got nothing without it." Trusting yourself, trusting others. It's all so difficult when you've been ripped from everything you thought you knew, forced to fight in endless battles for the enjoyment of some far-off red-robed Gods, and then plopped back down in Mexico. Out of time, out of place, and nearly out of your mind.

But Worm is learning, and Rhodes has the right of things. "I get your caution, and I appreciate it. Guess I'm the guy you call when it's time for caution to become action." And bones need to be broken. Or limbs severed. Or blood spilled. "So, you know, if that time ever comes, you feel free to give old Worm a call. I owe you, both of you, for a nice day in the park." And he means it: this is perhaps the best welcome he's ever had to a new city.

Sera's lake idea gets a reaction from the Goblin, a shit-eating grin to be precise: "Well that sounds like quite the event," he replies. "Consider me RSVP'd. Do you think anyone would be offended if I wear a speedo? I like to be as close as possible to au naturel whenever I can." The Colonel has an impressive collection of banana hammocks, and he's always looking for an excuse to don one.

"And double RSVP for movie night," he says. "Though sometimes it's hard for me to sit still for a whole two hours. Fair warning." Indeed, he's already feeling a bit antsy. The sun is nice, but he'll need to get up and move soon. "I guess if the movie's funny enough, I might be able to keep my seat." That's a big maybe.

Sharp left turn: "So, you two are the very definition of love birds. How'd you meet anyway? Was it love at first sight or what?" Because if Rhodes can lock down a woman like this, Worm wants some damn tips.

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes rolls his eyes, smiling. She knew he was on her side. He always was.

He leaned back, feeling the sun on his leaves beneath the mask filling him with energy. He offers Worm a small nod. "Action is important. I know that. More than some people realise, for someone who learns about what makes people scared." He sighs, seeming quite old for a moment. "I'll keep that in mind. Though I'd prefer it if you have some layers on. Of course I'm not the owner, so it's less my call."

Emerald eyes open slowly, fixing him with a stare and a small smile. "Not quite." Eyes glances to Sera. "Do you want to tell it, or shall I?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Taking a chip from the bag with a nod, “This is very true.” Trust was everything.

“And I’m the one you call if you get hurt.” A nod, “Like, seriously, just call.” She had yet to test that new ability. Then a wave of her hand, “You don’t owe us anything. I love meeting new people and being the social butterfly.” It was who she was.

“Great! Once I get things sorted out, I’ll let everyone know.” Wait for it to warm up a bit more. Laughing, “I don’t think so,” shrugging, “wear what makes you comfortable.” She knew she didn’t care. After all, some of the dresses she wore left little to the imagination.

Another laugh, “Well maybe the snacks will help.” Taking a sip of her water, “We’ll just the coffee away from you.” Obviously joking.

Sapphires blink a few times, “We are?” looking to Rhodes, then shrugging, maybe they were.
    Really? She wasn’t expecting him to care about what someone wore. “I don’t own the lake, so not sure who you’d need to ask.” A wink.

“I’m always the one who gets asked to share the story, so I’ll pass it to you this time.”
    Though maybe that was because she tended to be more social. “But I will admit that I’ve never been one to believe in love at first sight.” Looks were just not high on her list. It was his charm and humor that won her over.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask

Mien
    Colonel Worm

Mantle

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Sera's offer of medical assistance is duly noted. "That's good to know," he replies. "I tend to get hurt. A lot." He says it like you might mention having bad spring allergies. "Just clumsy I guess." A chuckle. "And there're some places you can't reach to sew up on your own, you know?" Besides, Worm could definitely do with a sexy nurse.

Her admission to being a social butterfly comes as no surprise. He's one himself. But Worm's still thankful: "What I mean is, I've passed through a lot of places. Not everyone's been as welcoming as you two. I appreciate that." Sometimes it was paranoia, which he can understand. Other times, it was just territorial pissing matches plain and simple. That tends to get under his skin, which is never a good thing.

To Rhodes: "Scared is good. Scared makes things easier when you've got a fight to win." In other words: respect. "All I'm say is, if it comes to a fight, you can call the Colonel. I'll come running."

Their back and forth about his swimming attire is charming. Not that it'll make much of difference. Worm wears what he wants. No matter what Rhodes or anyone else might think.

When Sera passes the ball back to her fiancé, Worm opens one eye and trains it on the Autumn: "Looks like you're up, chief." He pipes down, ready to hear the story.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes adopted a look of careful nonchalance. Of course they were. A pair of monarchs, theoretically holding half the year? What was that if not power? Intimidating in the wrong hands of course. Naturally theirs were the right hands, just as naturally Sera would never see it that way. She had never wanted control or power. And with there being no other couples in the Freehold, they held a kind of special position that has seemed to rise in media sensation over the years he had been away, albeit on their own local level. "There aren't many couples that hold our positions, sweetheart. It's easy to see people holding us that way at a glance."

A shrug, almost imperceptible. He didn't care what the women wore. Of course, there was such a thing as decorum, which this goblin possessed almost none of, the same level as his shame. Him and Circe were going to be nightmare. Looking to worm, he replied, "Caution is important, but so too is solidarity. The world always changes, especially if one is out of the country for a long time, and no-one else can fully understand what we have been through. Many of us need one another."

He offers a small nod. Another fighter on call was always good - soon they'd have a veritable goon squad.

The Flowering chuckles. "Alright.... well, it will be three years next month when I arrived in the city. I met the locals, presented myself to the bosses, as they were at the time, got into something of a disagreement with a rather stunning member of my new department...." Ah Lucifer. Such heady early days. "But Sera, for her own reasons, had not attended. Anyway, we have informal gatherings from time to time and at the next one, we met properly for the first time. And, as you say, she was a vision." He smiles roguishly at Sera. "Now, neither of us believe in love at first sight. We've each met many beautiful people in my time, and you never love who you see. It's primal. Simple. We got to talking among the others there, and, like she does for so many newcomers to the city, offered coffee and to get to know one another a little. Which we did. And that coffee turned very easily into dinner that evening, which turned into more dinners... we found we had many things in common. And while I admit I had been musing of an easy conquest, it was that first drink when I learned here was so much more to her." He stops, pensive. "There is always so much more to us than the outside. Everyone says so. Very quickly those dinners turned into dates and so.... here we are." He waves a hand lazily.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “I have skills not many have, my studies a bit more specialized.” A translucent hand held up. “But we can discuss it later, that way you know what I can and can’t help with.” And that she was serious about just calling her.

“Oh.” She gets it now. “I understand that, been through a few of those myself.” More than a few. “When I first moved here, I was warmly welcomed, and I always want to try and make others feel that way. In our world, feeling welcome and like you have people around you that care, can mean a lot.” And it always helped.

Laughing, “Always good to have someone to call in those situations. And I’m sure it will make others happy because it might,” key term there, “mean I don’t jump into a fight.” A shrug. She was still working on her skills.

There was a thoughtful look as Rhodes explained it, then a shrug, “Guess I never saw it as a big thing.” But it made sense. They were both Monarchs, and he was also Director. They could be seen as a power couple, seeking more power. But she wasn’t. Power was never her thing, never something she wanted or went after. But some might only see what they wanted to see.

But she was there when Ingrid and Luficer got into it. It was a Summer event, she just stayed back, observing.

Laughing, “An easy conquest huh?” amused clearly, “Turned out not to be that.” A wink. She might be a Spring, but she was never an easy conquest Spring. “But it’s amazing how events and time can bring people together and open your eyes to what is there.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread