(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirt Nap would be met by Gabriel, who would motion for the Gangrel to follow him to a meeting room.

He knocks on the door and leads the other Savage in, where the Prince was standing and look through rather large canvases. What was on them could not been seen, but she appeared to be going back and forth between two.

The Ghoul says nothing and closes the door as he leaves. He knew his place, and knew not to speak unless instructed. Which was rare. But Ale had been finding him an entertaining conversationalist.

Tonight, she wore a black button-down black shirt paired with black dress pants. Her hair was up and there was no hint of makeup on her pale face. Finally, she puts the canvases down and looks to the other Savage,

“Mr Dirt Nap,” she begins, "please, have a seat.” Gesturing to the seats across from her. Sitting herself, she leaves the floor open for him to talk. He was the one who wanted back into the Domain, time to make his case.
    Dirt Nap Ruach
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods slightly with some respect to Gabriel, acknowledging the existence and station of the ghoul, and then pointedly focusing entirely and completely on The Prince.

His manner is different than it was, more deliberately quiet and light footed and more predatory. His stare which was always one of undiluted and intense interest now communicates equally intense hunger where it never did before.

He takes the seat as directed.

"Thank you, Your Highness." Dirt Nap says.

After a long pause which might be him figuring out that The Prince is waiting for him to speak, or might just be his usual habit of not speaking in any kind of hurry, he licks his lips and says, "I wrote to you, because I feel somewhat discouraged at being pulled out of here on short notice twice already, both times when I felt like things were heating up, one way or the other, and it would be cowardly to run out, if there was any other choice."

He is silent for another minute and then says. "It could happen again. My Covenant and my Sire are twisted up in a messy situation, actually more than one, and every time I think things are straightened out, it seems to fire back up in half a year or more gone by."

Dirt Nap takes a breath and looks The Prince straight in the eye, not challenging, but not equivocating in his determination as he says his piece.

"I want to serve you and this domain faithfully while I am here, and I meant what I said, there is no place I'd rather be. I want to do everything I can to leave in good relations, if I do have to leave again. If I ever don't come back, it will mean I'm ended, and can't. If you feel I done harm or wrong by leaving, well...I am sorry, and I offer a minor boon to you, and I don't expect it'd be proper for me to be thinking of taking any kind of official office neither. Beg pardon, Your Highness. That's up to you, o' course. Just seems like it might be a good idea to put more faith in the ones who don't go flying off every so often to who knows where for who knows how long."

Dirt Nap is silent then. He seems to feel that he's said his piece, apart from any questions or decision The Prince has to say to him.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She lets him say his peace. Everyone is owed that.

“Your Covenant and Sire require your assistance each and every time?” finding that a bit odd. Why can some not cut ties with their Sire? What drove such an attachment?

“While I have no issue with welcoming you back into the Domain, I do have my reservations about how reliable you are. Leaving twice like you have, gives the appearance of a habit. One that shines a not so favorable light upon you.” She wasn’t mincing her words; it wasn’t her way.

“The words you speak on official offices is not wrong. I need Kindred in those positions that I can depend on to protect the Domain and be there when needed. If that Kindreds loyalty is split, it puts my Domain in danger.”

Hard questions, “Seneschal Hart spoke highly of you to me, and your ability to fulfill the role you requested. Was she wrong?” a hand moving a folder on the table, “You left during an important investigation to the Domain, a threat that has presented itself. How reliable are you?” dark, hard eyes looking at him. “Had you been Reeve, you would have abandoned your post, left those who were looking for direction without.” She never said being welcomed back would be easy.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens, thoroughly and completely. He nods when Alessandra agrees with him, that his leaving has seemed like it could be a habit, and it seems unworthy of someone who aspires to an office in the domain.

"Your Highness is wise as always." Dirt Nap agrees. "Thank you kindly for giving me welcome back to the domain. I agree that even though I will always pitch in however you need me, I shouldn't ought to try for a position like Reeve or Priscus or such. Honestly, if there was another for leading the Dragons, I'd think about taking a backup to them too." He says.

"Your Highness...there's another thing too. You should know. I have been pretty steady up to now, pretty reliable and predictable, as I aim to be, well except for running off which I am sorry for." Dirt Nap pauses.

"My sire...has some special responsibilities, and he's been after me to follow his trail. I flat out refuse as being a special executioner who gets called in to hunt down and bury troublesome people is not anything I want to do or be. But...I have known all along that the bloodline of my sire was likely to come out, as my blood strengthened. That's one reason I kept to animals, to try to buy more time, keep weaker and grow more slow than someone with the years since my embrace might be."

Dirt Nap pauses again. "The Coils of the Dragon I studied were all about controlling what I expected to come. And this last time, my Sire brought it out in me, or maybe it just presented at the opportune time, but I doubt the coincidence of it."

He takes a breath and actually sighs. "I asked Seneschal Hart about expanding my herd, seeing as it's a real herd of horses, not any kind of special hunting privilege, and she told me okay as long as it was just horses. I didn't tell her, the reason I asked was I was expecting something like what happened."

He pauses again and then says shortly, "I apologize, Your Grace, I know you're not one to beat around the bush or appreciate it in others. The long and the short of it is that my bloodline activated while I was gone, and I have...a different perspective on things...and a heap more hunger. Because of my studies with the Dragons, I believe I still have a grip on myself. I still feed only on animals, and I am not a danger to go out of my mind with hunger. But it's on my mind a lot more, and the hunting and stalking that my Sire lives for...is in my blood, real strong. I just want you to know, I am absolutely sure I have it under control as long as I don't take on too much else for a while. If I am a bit less sociable...well, that would be why. There's certain situations that are a mite more tempting than they used to me, situations I intend to avoid at least for a while. I will of course still attend Court and anything else you required."

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She knew she was right and wise. “I didn’t say you shouldn’t take your name out of the running.” No. “While your actions have consequences, they don’t erase the way you’ve aide the Domain when the call went out.” Would it cloud her decisions? Hard to say at this point.

Something else she should know? There was always something else.

A Bloodline? Now that was unexpected, as most kept those facts to themselves. “I’m surprised you’re deciding to share that information. Most who have a Bloodline keep it to themselves, not sharing.” She certainly hadn’t shared her own. Not that she was concerned about it, but because it was no one’s damn business. But it made his desire to only drink from animals more understandable.

But still, it wasn’t expected. Though was anything in their Danse expected?

“One cannot deny what already resides within them,”
    she says, “even if they strongly desire to.” They were who they were. Their Sire’s coloring a lot of it.

“What we believe and what is reality are typically two different things.” She’s seen Kindred give into the hunger before. It wasn’t nice and it wasn’t pretty. It was a Breach waiting to happen. “I’m not going to pry into what you do, but know this,” her voice becoming hard, “I will not hesitate to put you down if you become a threat to this Domain.” And she was serious. “You say you have whatever it is under control, I highly recommend you keep it that way.” Ending anothers Danse was not something she sought out. But she would do it without a second thought if needed.

“Formal Courts are the only required Courts, as you know. Attending the others is at your discretion.” Though she didn’t like to see people skipping them. It helped her keep a finger on the pulse of the Domain. “The investigation is still ongoing, and your assistance would be appreciated, as you know what is going on.” She would be keeping an eye on him. Would he prove a threat to the Domain? Or continue his Danse like it was before? Only time, and Dirt Nap, would tell.

9. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens still and silent and intense. He nods when she says that he's not automatically out of the running for Reeve. He figures it's best not to say what he thinks right now, because it might be premature. It'll be better to see how things go.

He nods again when she says that she will end him if he becomes a threat to the Domain. "Yes, Your Highness. I understand." He says after a minute. "I don't intend on telling anyone else. I just believed you should know. For the protection of the Domain, if it comes to that."

Then she says that he should hop to it with the investigation still going. He ponders for a moment, who exactly he told about the two different investigations he was involved in, since she seems to be talking about one in particular.

"I am sorry, Your Highness. There were two investigations I got into before I left. One had to do with Mister Kowalsic and some pictures...and the other had to do with some bodies showing up after they got fed on, and some idea of some kind of unnatural thing doing it, stalking our kind and killing the victims of feeding afterwards. I told the Archon all about the first one, and the Seneschal all about the second." Dirt Nap explains. "I am not sure which one is the one you mean now. With your permission, I aim to follow up on both, though."

11. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She knew about both investigations, not much happened without her knowledge. Especially when it came to possible Breaches and threats to the Domain’s safety.

“I’m aware of both, and following up on both seems like a sound decision.” Never can have too much help with those matters. “I still intend to be brought up to speed should you learn anything, or need assistance with something.” Not that she expected him to need assistance, but she offered anyways.

“I’m sure your Covenant is eager to see you, so I won’t keep you.” Standing, “You have quite a few allies within the Domain who were quite worried when you left, would be good to touch base with them.”

13. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, Your Highness." Dirt Nap says softly, "Thank you for seeing me. It sounds like you still give me permission for me to report directly to you on what I do and what I find out, is that how you mean it or should I go through the Seneschal or someone else you like to have me tell instead of bothering you direct like?"

"Yes, Your Highness." Dirt Nap says, as he rises at her direction. "I will hurry up and make my rounds then. Let them know where things stand."

"Thank you, again, Your Highness. If you don't mind my saying so, it is a right pleasure to be back in your Domain under your rule."

He pauses in case she has anything else to say, but not long because it is unlikely, seeing how decisive The Prince generally is. She's not one to take back or change whatever she's said her piece.

Thank you so much for the scene! And for getting it into continuity! I am good to close if you are! I look forward to more scenes with them in the future!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Feel free to contact Gabriel, who will pass along the information. And should you require a meeting instead, to share the information, it will be setup.” She would still be keeping him in mind for Reeve. And how he handled things would decide things.

Then a simple nod, she had nothing else to add.

Good to have you back

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread