Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer Hazelton

A large brown envelope arrived inside it contained a white letter sized envelope sealed with wax and labeled Ms. Hazelton. As well as a second self addressed and stamped envelope. Upon opening the first, one would find a handwritten letter on high quality cotton paper that reads thusly.

Dear Priscus.

As I sat staring at the keys of my beloved typewriter I came to the realization that a more respectful approach was due when addressing one of your status. As such I have chosen the most sincerest method of communication, The quill. Please do forgive me my cursive, I fear it has been an age since I have last had need to write by hand.

My letter comes to you today to send greeting and inform you of my intent to visit your territory. I have heard wonderful stories of Sacramento and have felt the need to see it's grandeur for myself. While there, I will of course make myself fully available to offer such assistances as I may, should the need arise.

It is my deepest wish that I be welcomed into your city in name of peace and friendship. I eagerly await your reply.

Most Sincerely
    Bellemy Salem

P.S. I hope you do not find me too forward but I took the liberty of adding a self addressed and stamped envelope that you need not bother with as mundane a task as procuring one.

Curse: See Minisheet

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Bellemy

A hired courier under strict instructions not to hand over the letter, or look within, travels to the address so helpfully provided on the enclosed envelope. He inquires if this someone is Salem, who may know a haunted locale? The code ‘haunt’ being used to signal who this could be for… if the answer is the affirmative, the letter is delivered as well as separate addressed letter, several sheets of fine paper, and a fine pen. The letter to Bellemy is invitation size, with the exterior reading only 'to one who knows the haunted site'. The interior envelope is addressed to Bellemy Salem. A double blind to protect Bellemy's name from casually spreading to the winds... The paper within is of high qaulity, and embossed with green lettering ' from Jennifer Hazelton' at the top.

The courier awaits a few moments for any response. Then the man departs…

Dear Bellemy Salem,
    I have received your letter in good spirits. It is good to practice old skills, is it not?
    Sacramento is indeed, a wonderful city to dwell in. Do seek me out at [address] upon your arrival at 10 PM. I shall be waiting under the lamppost, wearing a grey scarf and a green tunic. I shall guide you to where we may speak in private. We shall get to know one another and hopefully settle upon acknowledgement.
    I have enclosed paper and envelope if you have any requests or urgent questions for me to prepare for before our meeting. The man is well compensated not to pry…
    ~ Priscus Jennifer Hazelton, Lady Notary of the First Estate

Feel free to arrive here
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

+ Reply to Thread