Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms
    Vivian Wing Scenes

ExitScene
      Communion Contract Activated, Blue Wrist Band

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian finished and rolled up to her knees and then stood. Even in spike heels she was graceful. Her chest rose and fell heavily, while the Airtouched made the performances look flawless, they were a lot of work. Controlling every muscle in your body to do exactly what you want when you want it took a lot of energy. Sweat slowly traced down from the back of her neck. When she had caught her breath, she moved over to Gerrit and sat beside him, beaming at him.

"I'm glad you enjoy it. That was a good warm up. I definitely feel energized after that. That was more of a contemporary dance, but it does better illustrate what I do. It's my job as a dancer to put what's in the song to movement. To bring the song to life with dance. It also helps me expend my massive amounts of energy and need to move all the time. Channeling all of that into something other than combat is important for me. I don't want to just be a combat monkey."

Vivian watched Gerrit and hoped she didn't bring up any bad memories. Yet, she instinctively understood being moved by dance. I mean, she was too. She chewed her lower lip slightly and licked her lips. "Do you want to learn some basic steps? I mean, we have the space, the time, and the privacy." She lifted both brows then suggestively. "I do dance with partners. All of it is choreographed, but I can help you learn just some basics if you are interested."

The idea of breaching the touch barrier made her mouth dry with anticipation. She stood to go in the mini fridge for some water, drinking some, before putting the cap on and putting it back in the fridge to stay cool.

2. Likes , liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning.
    Gerrit Scenes

ExitScene
     Harden Mask

ExitScene
      Nevertread (Catch fulfilled), Invoke Shadowpatch, We're the good guys!
      ExitScene

PRE

Stonebones

Gerrit could only admire Vivian - how easily she talked about what made her tick, what things she struggled with and how she dealt with them. For better and for worse, she was more free than most other Lost he knew and definitely more free than he was himself. "As far as I can tell you're really good at it.. I hope you get paid accordingly at your job." Not that he cared about money, but he hoped that a slight joke could break the ever growing tension in the room. When was the last time he felt so completely, so intensely? Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

When Vivian echoed his thoughts from earlier Gerrit took a big gulp of lemonade. Cassandra told him to just go for it and see what happens. Even the Queen of Desire herself told him to do things that made him happy. Was this something that would make him happy? Only one way to find out.
    The Winter Courtier jumped over his own shadow: he looked Vivian in the eyes and nodded meekly. Then he put down his glas, stood up and nodded more assured of the idea. "Uh, so I learned the very basics once, but please be patient with me anyway." The hammering in his chest suggested that he wasn't solely talking about dancing - it might go over the Elemental's head, but he needed to hear that himself.

He forced himself to look at Vivian, forced his nervous hands to be still. She would have to lead this dance.

4. Likes liked this post
    Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms
    Vivian Wing Scenes

ExitScene
      Communion Contract Activated, Blue Wrist Band

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"The money is good. Thankfully with my new manager in place, my funds have grown rather than dwindled any further. I am afraid my last manager wasn't entirely above board. I put up with it as long as I did for fear that's all I really deserve. I guess its hard to feel legitimate when you have a fake identification yourself...." She said with a little shrug.

He was lucky he still had all of his digits attached. She made it sound simple, but the truth was it hadn't been. It had been one of the shittiest meetings she had ever HAD to attend herself. She hadn't enjoyed firing him. She thought she would glean some satisfaction out of it, but no. It really wasn't pleasant. She shrugged off the thought, and focused back on the Stonebones before her.

He was awful spontaneous for a Winter, she noted. Even Vivian with her limited social graces could see he was nervous, but she appreciated him for being so willing. Then she looked down at herself and realized why. It was a rather small top, I mean most she wore was sexy, but not quite that bare either. It was more to keep from being caught on the long shirt she had taken off while performing. Now though, she hesitated in putting on more clothes for another reason. If she put more on she couldn't feel his hands on her skin in an innocent way either. As tempted as she was, she held up one finger. "Let me put something a little more boring on...I am not trying to make you uncomfortable." She reached down to pick up the discarded shirt, and put it back on. Covering the swaths of bare flesh. Once she was properly covered, she moved back to him, and took his hands into her own.

Her breath caught slightly at the contact. She drew him to her, even as she stepped in with her body. She put one of his hands on her mid back, definitely lower than the 'just friends' vibe but not low enough to encourage him touching...something else just yet. Her hand found his shoulder and the other still held his hand. "It's a standard three count. I will lead to start until you get your footing. So when I count the one it is a step back and feet together, then two count is for ward and then feet together, then the three count where you step forward and feet back together, so that you form a literal box with your feet."

6. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning.
    Gerrit Scenes

ExitScene
     Harden Mask

ExitScene
      Nevertread (Catch fulfilled), Invoke Shadowpatch, We're the good guys!
      ExitScene

PRE

Stonebones

Elemental or not - Gerrit thought he could feel the hesitation in Vivian's voice and if he had known her a little better by then, he'd have taken her into is arms or tried to comfort her some other way. Feeling fake, feeling undeserving wasn't an unknown feeling for the Ogre.

Alas, there was a storm brewing and it was sweeping him right with it, off to the situation at hand. A situation wich luckily got defused by Vivian herself.. at least a bit. There was beauty in her dance, but Gerrit couldn't deny that the Airtouched herself was beautiful. He had to remind himself not to linger with his eyes, had to make himself ignore the mirror which gave another angle to see her in. He'd look into her eyes instead, thankful for their vastness to lose himself in - a safe (if strange and awe-inspiring) haven.
    His hands were actually shaking right before Vivian touched them. For all the spontaneity the Winter has shown so far: his nerves were catching up to him. His skin prickled with the heat of her Mantle, a hot flash of pain before calming into a dull pulse when their skins touched. For a moment he became more conscious than ever about his scars, his imperfections, but this time he had a counterpoint locked and loaded already. She said it was beautiful.
    His breath shortened - as if he could compensate for their closeness by taking up less air - and he let her guide his hands to the appropriate position. This he vaguely remembered, but he'd still focus intently on the Element's instructions.

failure

He did the steps, but instead of the elegant and connected flow of a waltz he awkwardly avoided her leg between his own, resulting in a loopy box at best. "Sorry.. I- you know." He felt heat rising to his face. Partly due to her Mantle, but also from embarrassment - he could already feel himself mess this up. But she seemed to trust him.
    He could be trusted, right?

"Should we try again?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread