Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian finished and rolled up to her knees and then stood. Even in spike heels she was graceful. Her chest rose and fell heavily, while the Airtouched made the performances look flawless, they were a lot of work. Controlling every muscle in your body to do exactly what you want when you want it took a lot of energy. Sweat slowly traced down from the back of her neck. When she had caught her breath, she moved over to Gerrit and sat beside him, beaming at him.

"I'm glad you enjoy it. That was a good warm up. I definitely feel energized after that. That was more of a contemporary dance, but it does better illustrate what I do. It's my job as a dancer to put what's in the song to movement. To bring the song to life with dance. It also helps me expend my massive amounts of energy and need to move all the time. Channeling all of that into something other than combat is important for me. I don't want to just be a combat monkey."

Vivian watched Gerrit and hoped she didn't bring up any bad memories. Yet, she instinctively understood being moved by dance. I mean, she was too. She chewed her lower lip slightly and licked her lips. "Do you want to learn some basic steps? I mean, we have the space, the time, and the privacy." She lifted both brows then suggestively. "I do dance with partners. All of it is choreographed, but I can help you learn just some basics if you are interested."

The idea of breaching the touch barrier made her mouth dry with anticipation. She stood to go in the mini fridge for some water, drinking some, before putting the cap on and putting it back in the fridge to stay cool.

2. Likes Shenanigans, Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit could only admire Vivian - how easily she talked about what made her tick, what things she struggled with and how she dealt with them. For better and for worse, she was more free than most other Lost he knew and definitely more free than he was himself. "As far as I can tell you're really good at it.. I hope you get paid accordingly at your job." Not that he cared about money, but he hoped that a slight joke could break the ever growing tension in the room. When was the last time he felt so completely, so intensely? Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

When Vivian echoed his thoughts from earlier Gerrit took a big gulp of lemonade. Cassandra told him to just go for it and see what happens. Even the Queen of Desire herself told him to do things that made him happy. Was this something that would make him happy? Only one way to find out.
    The Winter Courtier jumped over his own shadow: he looked Vivian in the eyes and nodded meekly. Then he put down his glas, stood up and nodded more assured of the idea. "Uh, so I learned the very basics once, but please be patient with me anyway." The hammering in his chest suggested that he wasn't solely talking about dancing - it might go over the Elemental's head, but he needed to hear that himself.

He forced himself to look at Vivian, forced his nervous hands to be still. She would have to lead this dance.

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"The money is good. Thankfully with my new manager in place, my funds have grown rather than dwindled any further. I am afraid my last manager wasn't entirely above board. I put up with it as long as I did for fear that's all I really deserve. I guess its hard to feel legitimate when you have a fake identification yourself...." She said with a little shrug.

He was lucky he still had all of his digits attached. She made it sound simple, but the truth was it hadn't been. It had been one of the shittiest meetings she had ever HAD to attend herself. She hadn't enjoyed firing him. She thought she would glean some satisfaction out of it, but no. It really wasn't pleasant. She shrugged off the thought, and focused back on the Stonebones before her.

He was awful spontaneous for a Winter, she noted. Even Vivian with her limited social graces could see he was nervous, but she appreciated him for being so willing. Then she looked down at herself and realized why. It was a rather small top, I mean most she wore was sexy, but not quite that bare either. It was more to keep from being caught on the long shirt she had taken off while performing. Now though, she hesitated in putting on more clothes for another reason. If she put more on she couldn't feel his hands on her skin in an innocent way either. As tempted as she was, she held up one finger. "Let me put something a little more boring on...I am not trying to make you uncomfortable." She reached down to pick up the discarded shirt, and put it back on. Covering the swaths of bare flesh. Once she was properly covered, she moved back to him, and took his hands into her own.

Her breath caught slightly at the contact. She drew him to her, even as she stepped in with her body. She put one of his hands on her mid back, definitely lower than the 'just friends' vibe but not low enough to encourage him touching...something else just yet. Her hand found his shoulder and the other still held his hand. "It's a standard three count. I will lead to start until you get your footing. So when I count the one it is a step back and feet together, then two count is for ward and then feet together, then the three count where you step forward and feet back together, so that you form a literal box with your feet."

6. Likes Shane, Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Elemental or not - Gerrit thought he could feel the hesitation in Vivian's voice and if he had known her a little better by then, he'd have taken her into is arms or tried to comfort her some other way. Feeling fake, feeling undeserving wasn't an unknown feeling for the Ogre.

Alas, there was a storm brewing and it was sweeping him right with it, off to the situation at hand. A situation wich luckily got defused by Vivian herself.. at least a bit. There was beauty in her dance, but Gerrit couldn't deny that the Airtouched herself was beautiful. He had to remind himself not to linger with his eyes, had to make himself ignore the mirror which gave another angle to see her in. He'd look into her eyes instead, thankful for their vastness to lose himself in - a safe (if strange and awe-inspiring) haven.
    His hands were actually shaking right before Vivian touched them. For all the spontaneity the Winter has shown so far: his nerves were catching up to him. His skin prickled with the heat of her Mantle, a hot flash of pain before calming into a dull pulse when their skins touched. For a moment he became more conscious than ever about his scars, his imperfections, but this time he had a counterpoint locked and loaded already. She said it was beautiful.
    His breath shortened - as if he could compensate for their closeness by taking up less air - and he let her guide his hands to the appropriate position. This he vaguely remembered, but he'd still focus intently on the Element's instructions.

failure

He did the steps, but instead of the elegant and connected flow of a waltz he awkwardly avoided her leg between his own, resulting in a loopy box at best. "Sorry.. I- you know." He felt heat rising to his face. Partly due to her Mantle, but also from embarrassment - he could already feel himself mess this up. But she seemed to trust him.
    He could be trusted, right?

"Should we try again?"

8. Likes Shane, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian smiled gently to the Stonebones. His breath gave him away to the Airtouched, she noted silently that his breath was shortening too. Anticipation clung in the air. Her very limbs felt heavy with the weight of everything left unsaid. She wasn't made to feel these things. She was made to serve. To destroy. To bestow the great wrath of her Keeper. She was the sword, the shield, the voice that could level cities. Nothing was supposed to deter the storm. Nothing was supposed to distract it. In order to be a true force of nature, desire had been stripped when she was unmade. She was only made to fulfill the whims of her Keeper.

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for, Gerrit." She hoped her voice sounded soothing and gentle, though to be fair that wasn't her best thing, but she did try. She met his gaze then and froze a second. Her heartbeat double timing it, the closeness was intoxicating. They stood eye to eye thanks to some three inch heels, and a naturally tall build. It made the intimacy more intense. It drew her closer until her chest, and thighs touched his. "Yes." She whispered softly to his question. She used her body to help him move, to feel the movement, and she corrected his legs easily with her own. Her balance impeccable. Easy on her feet, and he could feel her strength. Better than average, but not overbearing. She molded herself to him, and began to move. Leading the dance, same as before. Giving him a little physical guidance. A bit of a boost to know what and how to move. Now you get why your Keeper took your desire. How do people stand this?

She tried to focus on the movement, but the only thing that kept registering over and over was every place they were touching. Breathe, just breathe. Deep breath in and imagine golden flecks of light as you inhale and on the exhale black acrid smoke leaving you. Her breath shuddered in and out of her body until she regained her composure. She slowly could think through the rush of emotion and sensation, she regained her sense of self, where she was, her confidence in movement. She recovered quickly and tried to play it off like it was concern for him instead of practically drowning in unsated desire.

1 success

10. Likes Shane, Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

The way she came closer, the way they were moving as one (with her guidance at least) - it made a warmth spread through Gerrit's body he hadn't felt in a long time. Longing was part of it, but mostly it had to do with the fact that he hadn't been touched like this for a long time. Sure, there had been friendly greetings, comforting hugs or mundane touches in passing - this was different.
    He swallowed, broke the gaze and carefully put his head on Vivian's shoulder, bringing their embrace even closer.

He discarded his doubts, silenced all the thoughts and reservations and just enjoyed the sweet pain of their closeness. His breathing turned deeper and more even while they went through the basics of this dance, and even when they weren't moving anymore he just stayed like this. He even closed his eyes to fully focus on the way she felt, the way she smelled, her grace and strength, her own nervousness?

6 successes

No, not nervousness. Well, that was certainly part of it but Gerrit was sure that the Elemental enjoyed this dance at least as much as he was. He couldn't feasibly tell himself that he was misreading her signs, that he was overstepping boundaries out of misguided hope. He released his hand from her own and gently put it on her upper back. He could feel her heart beat as fast and excited as his own and for a few seconds he just held her like this in complete silence. Without moving his head away from her neck he tentatively started to speak. "Vivian.. I'm scared. I think I want this but-" There was so much more to say, but for the moment this was the concentrated truth of the matter.

12. Likes pisces, Shane liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

She embraced his body without reservation. It wasn't in Vivian's nature to hold back without a direct order to do so from whomever the Airtouched believed was in charge of her. While the Airtouched could be as unpredictable as the very storms she once lead, obedience went without question. The closeness rose gooseflesh over her skin in a wave. For the first time the Airtouched was happy for the long sleeves and sweatpants. Perhaps her body couldn't betray her yet, but the Stonebones uncanny sense in the moment could not be so easily dodged.

Their bodies moved together, and Vivian felt that attraction to the Stonebones grow. The movement lulled her as their bodies found the unique rhythm that dance partners began to step into. Her gaze lidded almost lazily, as she felt his breath deepen. It made the Airtouched fantasize of lazy summer afternoons, and how nice it would be to have Gerrit rub coconut oil all over her tanned Summer skin. The thoughts were again not something she had ever attached desire too until now, and that made her skin flesh with warmth.

As their bodies slowed and stopped, the pretense of dancing falling away completely as the embrace intensified to something truly sensual. He could feel the vibration go through her chest as her lips parted and he didn't have to guess what the sound that left her meant. The universal sound of pleasure. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt Gerrit stir a touch as he voiced what he was thinking. Blinking as if from a dream.

"I'm excited not scared. I don't think I've ever felt this before. Real sexual desire I mean. I don't even remember it from before...I think whatever magic my Keeper used to unmake me, to strip me of everything, made sure of that."

Even Vivian understood that fear was not an emotion one should continue to force on someone. She was no Autumn. Fear wasn't something you put into those you are trying to build something with. "Do you need a little space Gerrit? It's okay if you do!"

Things would easily begin to coalesce for the Stonebones. The simple truth, her youthful looks, it was like lightening struck: Vivian was a virgin.

The last line is for that 6 suxx

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Vivian definitely had a leg up when it came to being straightforward. Yes, he did feel a longing, a desire welling up inside him - but he couldn't..

Could he?

When the Elemental talked about her Durance Gerrit raised his head from her shoulder again and looked her in the eyes. There was pity in his look, but also an admiration for her bravery. "I am sorry to hear that, I-" Then the penny dropped and he put the pieces together. He took half a step back and tensed up a bit. If she really was completely inexperienced the fears of taking advantage of her returned, returned with a vengeance. Plus, she hadn't felt that way since she came back? What if she just fell for the first man that interested her? What if she were to regret this decision for the rest of her live, what if he were to cause more damage than good?

"Uh- yes, I.." He released the embrace they were in completely and sat down on the couch, forcing himself to take deep breaths, to think this through. She had been open about everything, she needed him to spell out his reservations and his worries. What's more: she deserved to hear what storm is blowing through the Stonebone's mind.
    "Vivian.." He brought himself to meet her eyes. "I.. I don't want to hurt you. I like you and-" he swallowed. "And I think you are really beautiful and.. desirable." He clearly wasn't used to talk about things like that. By the looks of it, spelling that fact out was redundant. "I don't want to take advantage of you, do anything that you might regret." The ghost of his ex-wife didn't make things easier, nor did the feeling that Vivian deserved better. Gerrit lowered his gaze again. "Uhm, if you want me to leave I'd understand."

16. Likes Endymion, Shane, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian certainly missed the closeness the moment he pulled away, but she sat beside him, trying to go with what was most comfortable for Gerrit.

She listened to his reservations and screwed up her face cutely in thought. She ran over what he said over and over in her mind. It just...didn't make much sense to her. The understanding of the social structure needed for such a revelation wasn't there. She just didn't have enough of a foundation to put all that information to any practical decision making use. It showed.

failure

The Elemental knew what she wanted. She was a Crimson Spear of Summer! What could she have to fear? Her therapist always said Anxiety was just going off about things that could happen but not necessarily would happen. It was the only clue she had. And it wasn't enough to make her even consider the things Gerrit was saying.

"Gerrit...I may not be the most sophisticated person you know, but I do know what I want. I don't know how I will feel someday later, and really that isn't your call. It is my decision what I do or do not do, not yours. Well...and...maybe Circe's, she's my Queen. I am loyal, but I don't think she wants to make personal decisions for me either."

She made it sound simple. For her it was! She wanted to explore these new feelings, and the hell with tomorrow?! What about today?! GO?! She didn't want him to go! How silly!

"You are so silly!" She booped him lightly on the nose with her finger, the slightest tap, and once more invaded his personal space, looking adoringly at the Stonebones grinning from ear to ear.
    "Can we make out before you go?"

18. Likes Endymion, Aeolus, Shane liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

The space he created was only momentarily, with Vivian sitting next to him. No matter the distance, he felt himself aching for the Elemental's touch again, his Mantle was flaring and flickering. There was no stereotypical cold surrounding the Ogre, it was a feeling of serene clarity sharpening edges and contrasts, dispersing the sweaty mist of their shared embrace.
    She sounded reasonable - as reasonable as Gerrit was himself at least. They were both adults and of sound mind. Sure, she was inexperienced - she literally was re-learning all those feelings - but Gerrit wasn't anything if not patient. To give himself some credit where credit was due: there may be lots of other men who wouldn't be as galant, given the choice. On the other hand-

It was her 'boop' that took him out of his brooding. He looked up and smiled back at the Airtouched. Hot, humid Summer winds met the Onyx Court's Mantle not in opposition, but in complement: drops of moisture coalesced into angular-flowery patterns on the surfaces closest to the two Lost. 'I don't know how I will feel about this later'.. Vivan's words echoed in his mind but where Gerrit would stress the uncertainty of it the Elemental had a way of taking the positive aspects of this uncertainty and presenting you with an adventure. And while there were so many more things to be said at that point, he wouldn't come any closer to being prepared for this than this.

He was turning in his seat, fully facing Vivian before carefully taking her face into his hand. She was so light, so ephemeral yet so full of life and energy - the Stonebones felt his flesh react to her vitality: as if there was an electricity surging through them, burning and wrecking his skin and the whole limb attached to it. He bore the pain - relished it - as he drew Vivian closer into a kiss.
    The kiss wasn't needy or overpowering - it was gentle and patient, as if testing out her boundaries as much as his own. As much as she was willing to give or take - Gerrit would do his best to not have the Elemental regret her first kiss.

When it was over he actually gasped for air. For that moment it all just synched up, it almost felt like their breathing and their heartbeats were one. It was over now, but the Ogre felt like the way there was easily found again.. if they wanted to find it, that is. The flush on his cheeks made the bruises in his face stand out like an impromptu bouquet and he actually managed a smile through all the sensations screaming for his attention. "Uhm, maybe I don't have to leave right away?"

20. Likes Shane, pisces, Endymion liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread