Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
(2103)By the Wyrdstone

Mar 20, 2021 : (2103)Spring Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

0 Scenes

Thanks! But You're looking for the single green circle for 1 Glamour. The White Circles are for Willpower. So by choosing this option you've spent 1 Willpower and 1 Glamour. It doesn't matter so much right now, but it will in the future for plots, and other things for if you want to roll with WP. Mostly because we're using new House Rules for Willpower

2. Likes pisces, liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

The mention of the Huntsman briefly sours Liam's grin. He knew enough about those shapeshifting bastards to know they were bad news. While he didn't count himself as an overly violent man, he was always keen to bash heads if Arcadians stepped on his turf.
    "Well, if any more thugs decide to come knocking..."
    Liam cracks his knuckles.
    "Just say the word and I'll knock 'em back. And the coffee shop sounds right up my alley! I make a mean chai latte myself. Nightclubs are a bit tight for me, but I wouldn't say no with the right company. Library sounds like a nice place to unwind and shoot the breeze."
    In response to Slikana, Liam fails to suppress a wince when the Darkling mentions "fire". But he slaps the well-spoken shadow on the back in the manner of new friends made old after 10 seconds.
    "Brothers it is then! You go ahead if you like, there's a bit more mingling I'd like to get to."
    His gaze turns back to Seraphina, mischief simmering in amber eyes.
    "And there's a certain patchwork beastie who almost ran me over that I'd like to have some words with."
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Slikana Senka
    mantle Spring
    (scent of fresh cut grass)
    language
    (conversational Latin)
    fast reflexes
    (gymnastics)
    resources
    (need somethin?)
    Slikana Senka

PRE

Wyrd
    •
    Tunnelgrub

Slikana chuckles heartily and returns the slap good naturedly. "Then I am off to the fire. Maybe the flames will help me get my business off the ground." With a final bow to Seraphina, Slikana heads to the wishing fire and starts to mingle with the gathered folk.
    Spring mantle sent of freshly cut grass and newly turned garden soil.

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

You need to return to the main thread before heading off to a different side thread, and you need to link need to link where you're going in the ctl tags (these ones) or the CON bbcode Slikana Senka Zonghioul123

Slikana Senka
    mantle Spring
    (scent of fresh cut grass)
    language
    (conversational Latin)
    fast reflexes
    (gymnastics)
    resources
    (need somethin?)
    Slikana Senka

PRE

Wyrd
    •
    Tunnelgrub

Slikana chuckles heartily and returns the slap good naturedly. "Then I am off to the fire. Maybe the flames will help me get my business off the ground." With a final bow to Seraphina, Slikana heads to the wishing fire and starts to mingle with the gathered folk.

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43364
    Spring coronation
    Spring mantle sent of freshly cut grass and newly turned garden soil.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.” They could use all the help they could get. Ann was going to be a truly difficult foe.

Pleasant surprise lights her face up, “Oh? Well consider me curious, I’d love to try it sometime.” One that could make better caffeinated drinks than her? “I keep the coffee shop open after hours for the Freehold, as some keep later hours and don’t like the crowds during the day. So feel free to stop by anytime.” Always good to find someone else who enjoyed coffee. “I usually enjoy nightclubs for the excuse to dress up and spend a fun evening with friends.” Not something she went out of her way for anymore.

Sapphires turn to the new face he was speaking with, “Please, feel free to enjoy the party and meet the Freehold, the night is young.” Encourages the Nix.

A smile offered to Slikana, “Enjoy!”

Don't forget to raise your Freehold Status to 1!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam briefly watches Slikana depart for the fire, then turns back to Seraphina.
    "I'd really like that; The having coffee thing I mean. And I really meant it about sharing my Archive. If you ever need it, just give me a call."
    Bashfulness creeps into Liam, feeling his offering childish compared to this radiant queen. But he's heartened by her tender offer to enjoy the party. He puts his chest to his fist in salute and bows as deep as he can without bonking his new sovereign on the head.
    "Long live the queen!"
    And with that, the jolly giant, his heart having grown two sizes that evening, surges into the party eager to find more new friends.

Continued in (2103)Spring Coronation...

Continued from (2103)By the Wyrdstone...
    Last edited by Liam Gelt; Apr 1st, 2021 at 09:03 PM.  Reason for Edit: Revising Continue become
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

With the two new Springs sworn to the Wyrdstone, and off to mingle, Sera decides she should mingle as well.

Sera moves back to the main thread
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread