Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
(2103) Propping Up The Bar

Mar 20, 2021 : (2103)Spring Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

They were going to grow plants and more. It's just that the rest of the Freehold couldn't anticipate their next move.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Yep,” Ram grinned with a laugh “That would be cheating.”

The smile stayed as he continued to watch his fellows play act something that sounded vaguely like Shakespeare. With patented Circe puns thrown in for good measure.

His throat was felt a little itchy for some reason. So, he grabbed another drink to hopefully wash down the irritation.

“Whelp, sorry Anatole, but that does in fact make you a plant daddy,” he joked with the Wizened taking a swig of his new glass “Not to mention you’ve got a whole bag of seeds now too from this party. You’ll have get a window planter or something. You could have a whole bushel of plant kids. Probably got greener thumb than me anyway.” He shook his own bag which had miraculously yet to spill into his pocket.

“So, Titania, what would you say is the cocktail that tastes most like how you imagine Spring?” She seemed a little distant tonight. Then again, he hadn’t really been talking to her till now. He hoped she didn’t think he was ignoring her.

He almost didn't notice the Tunnlegrub, squirm into the bar area.

"Hey new guy," was that rude? He hoped it wasn't rude "Don't be shy, grab a drink. It's Spring, you can get whatever you want."
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

3. Likes Origins, pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blue lips part as a faux accent is used. "Ello. My name is Circe. You stole my meatball. Prepare to diet," is how Circe decides to verbally riposte Vivian. And then the skewers are clattering against each other in mock battle. Yet, this is quite fitting for Spring. Desires and frivolity.

The new Spring's attempts to be stealthy are, insufficient. Plus Ram brought attention to the poor boy. "Welcome! What up noob?" she quips off hand to Senka and, if Vivian is distracted, takes the opening to try and lightly bop her fellow Summer upon the head with the skewer. If not, then take another drink of the fire water.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes pisces liked this post

Slikana Senka
    mantle Spring
    (scent of fresh cut grass)
    language
    (conversational Latin)
    fast reflexes
    (gymnastics)
    resources
    (need somethin?)
    Slikana Senka

PRE

Wyrd
    Tunnelgrub

"So many new faces and open greetings! Please Call me Senka. Could I grab a gin smooth with a twist of lime, whiskey cider, and a Malibu cranberry with a mint leaf? I offered to grab some drinks for the two dancing over at the fire. Might as well get them ready. What may I Call y'all?" Senka says in a midwestern drawl and blushes a shade greyer than the normal shadowy skin color. He pulls out a tube and avails it of the blunt inside. ​"Any one have a light?"
    Spring mantle sent of freshly cut grass and newly turned garden soil.

7. Likes pisces liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

"Ram," he introduced himself with a cough to the new Darkling, trying to clear his throat. "Or Andrew, depending on where we're at. Stick around and you'll find out how Summer throws a celebration." Checking his watch, the Ogre realized how late it was.

"Wish I could stick around, but evil never rests."
    Not when you had guard duty at Funderland.

"See y'all around," he waved to the bar residence.

"And take care of your kid," he joked to Anatole, holding up his own bag of Spring seeds.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The burned dwarf shuffled in his spot once again - this time spreading out slightly as the big Ogre Ram prepared to leave. He gave the Render a cat-like smile and patted his pocket where his own seeds had been placed.

"I am becoming a regular parent."

He turned then to the new Darkling Slikana Senka - his face turning more serious. The wizened still had the lighter he had found behind the counter in his possession: he handed the little device over, sliding it across the bar with a practiced motion.

"Call me Anatole. Behind the bar is my lovely friend Titania; she shares your Spring Court. And her is Vivian Wing. And Dread Lord Rhodes of the Ashen Court. And lastly, Circe the Crimson Queen."

He caught the sharp, refreshing scents off of the Darkling's mantle and sighed in contentment. Anatole's Autumn mantle was similarly weak but the effect was stark in the warm glow of the tavern: shadows seemed to pool around the dwarf like he was in a shady corner and not by the well-lit bar.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I'm a fan of Cherry Blossom. Tequila, lime and grapejuice", she replies to the ogre before being lured away by the newcomer.
    "Welcome", she says, taking in the buzz of his mantle. "I'm Titania of the Spring Court", she says, taking over from Anatole.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

One day left!

Slikana Senka
    mantle Spring
    (scent of fresh cut grass)
    language
    (conversational Latin)
    fast reflexes
    (gymnastics)
    resources
    (need somethin?)
    Slikana Senka

PRE

Wyrd
    Tunnelgrub

Wishing Ram good evening in latin, Senka will turn to Anatole
    and Titania and accepts the greetings with; "Salvete Serenum viridis de agris. I am Slikana Senka newly of the spring court here. I am most elated to meet all of you. Please call me Senka."

He takes in the names and faces of the folk around him and bows to all in turn. He lets his eyes drink in the beauty of Circe and Titania and thanks Anatole for the light. He lights the blunt and holds the smoke long enough to feel the jitters ease off a little. Glancing over at the Fire, he chuckles and voices; "I probably don't need the drinks after all. Looks like those two would like some privacy... I'm newer in town and am wondering where the hang out spots are. I was told about the coffee shop the Emerald Queen owns; and maybe looking into learning more about how I can help out around here."

Senka takes another buff of the blunt and visibly relaxes more.
    translation Greetings of fair weather and green fields.
    Spring mantle sent of freshly cut grass and newly turned garden soil.

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, pisces liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread