(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Hi All! This is my PrP callout.

Having discovered it is possible to track people through Dreams, Ram has decided to use such methods to locate their Fetch!

This will be a Fetch hunt, a plot with parts of investigation and conflict.

So far I've had 3 people interested, @Sourge, Aeolus and Origins - If you could all confirm? I'm also happy to take up to 2 more people.

Scourge, if you already have a specific Hollow in mind for looking through the Dream, please let me know alongside your confirmation post! Otherwise we will be opening in the Autumn Hollow (Rhodes is more than happy to fascilitate the hunting of Fetches) with a couple of posts to bed down and then be off through the Dream.

If there are any questions just let me know in this threads, and I'll try and answer with reasonable swiftness!

"Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Of course I'd be interested. Gonna count my scenes. 4 currently so 1 open. Unless the Monarch freebie still counts then 2 open. Though I am still hoping to throw Circe into a Hedge patrol the 3rd or tunnel trips. Maybe the latter I can start a group for if it stays Iron Side?

3. Likes Xadun liked this post

0 Scenes

Titania is of course interested.

5. Likes Xadun liked this post

Can confirm, still interested.

Autumn Hollow works fine for me, since the whole dream idea came from Anatole.

7. Likes Xadun liked this post

Yes, roommate and friend till the end! When were you planning on starting it? Maxed out currently and I don't want to cause any problems.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Origins as far as I know, it still counts, though I turn to the wisdom of Saber Sloth . The opening scene will be dreams and although I expect there to be a physical element, I don't want to completely assume because of the wily and unpredictable Player Actions
    Aeolus I have some time off coming up this weekend and was hoping to get it running then. If it turns out scene space is an issue, I can always hold off if everyone is happy with such. This plot isn't time-sensitive, I just knew I would have the time to get it running then.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

That's unfortunate - I'm still very much interested, but if it'd harshly intervene with your schedule I understand. Once one of the other plot-threads or the Coronation is closed I'm certainly free.

0 Scenes

The Monarch scene is only for things dealing with the role as the Monarch, dealing with new arrivals, setting up scenes dealing with Court specific stuff, etc.

So you'd have to use your last free scene for the PrP, and have your freebie scene open for Monarchy things if they come up. Origins

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Hi All! Sorry for the delay, my Easter was busier than I had anticipated.

With Aeolus still tied up on max scenes, I'll be looking at getting the plot rolling shortly and Gerrit can come in for the 2nd scene.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

13. Likes Scourge, Aeolus, liked this post

Sounds fine with me - and in case me joining doesn't work out I'll have an IC reason for that ready.

15. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
+ Reply to Thread