(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to Edward, “Sounds like your mind is made up in regards to Mr Kowalsic.” Not that she could fault him. She had been told one thing by him, then another from Edward and Mable. And the truth was somewhere in the middle. The question was how to get to the truth in this mess.
    Things were being done, pieces moved, and all behind the scenes. "Just realize that things are not always black and white." especially when it came to Kindred.

“Of course, she is under that impression, false hope was given to her.” Some people dislike being the bad guy. Ale didn’t thrive on it, but was not afraid to do it. Not anymore.

Taking a moment to compose herself. “Where is the painting at this point?” she knew where she wanted it, but kept that to herself. “And the sketch, has that been acquired as well?” like she had to ask. “Are there any copies?” if one is blackmailing, you always had backup evidence. Common sense.

“Mr. Kowalsic will be dealt with.” A look to Twist. Insulting and making such accusations cannot go unanswered. And they would have answers and there would be consequences.

“Is Ms Simone currently residing at the Farm with her ghoul?”
    eyes looking to Mable. “And she is both a Shadow and a member of the Crone correct?” again, to Mable. An idea was forming in her mind, but how to prove it? “And Mr Kowalsic was the only one who supposedly saw Archon Twist that night, correct?” she’d heard stories, but stories were just that, stories. She did not believe for a moment he saw Twist, not a second. But he saw someone.

“And any other information anyone feels is important to these issues, please, share. There are many fingers being pointed, many words spoken, some truth and some lies.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, your grace, she is." Mable wondered about Simone something reminded her of Krieg. Maybe just the combination but she knew Krieg could do some funky crap.

Mable thought she understood where Ale was going with this but she had been wrong before. Don't trust Simone. beast snarled in her mind.

Mable knew she didn't lie or at least not purposely but she also didn't know the truth. She knew she could trust Twist but that was it. Or she hoped she could because she needed to trust someone.

Jennifer Hazelton

Let's get this wrapped up today as there have been no replies since the 11th.
    Thank you

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks to Twist, who she believed was the last to have the painting, and to Edward who she believe also had knowledge of the painting and drawings.

"I...I wanted to add. I believe that the artist Rosario witnessed the feeding or the idea was placed in his mind is great detail. And I could do some further investigation on Simone if you wish." She was going to investigate anyway but permission would be better. She really hoped Kowalsic was not involved in this because she kinda liked him. But then he could be playing her too. Damn, why did she always want to believe the best in others.

7. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward smiled thinly as the Prince commented that his mind was made up. If only. The situation stank, but without evidence, what else was he to do? Edward nodded in acknowledgement of the Prince's advice.

Edward repressed the urge to glance at Twist when the Prince asked about the painting. He waited for her to reply, it didn't come.

"A ripped-up sketch is in my care, your Grace. According to my investigation and the testimony of the Ghoul, there were no other copies."

"Your Grace, if you will forgive a comment in lieu of further information. While all evidence indubitably points to Mr. Kowalsic, any imagined motivation for his behaviour is far-fetched at very best and nonsensical in all other cases. I am filled with the disquieting sensation of being left with no choice but to believe in Mr. Kowalsic's guilt. Nevertheless, as you say, my mind is made up." And it was. While it was hard to imagine his motivation, it was harder to imagine how enough of the evidence could have been faked.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod. At least she knew where the Shadow was.

Further investigation? Shaking her head, “I have ideas for how I want this to proceed. I’ll see that it is handled the way I see best.” That did not include someone lecturing on what happened. She had serious doubt that her Cousin could be counted on to handle the more, difficult, tasks.

Back to Edward, “The sketch is to be left here, within Elysia, where it can be properly disposed of.” Did she trust it in Edwards care? No.

“I’ll be speaking with this ghoul myself.” Who she would bet was lying as well.

And there it was. “As I said before, the truth is somewhere in the middle of what each side has stated.” Truth she intended to get to the bottom of. “The guilty parties will be handled by myself and whomever I deem necessary in the matter.” But she had this feeling she couldn’t shake that there was much more going on. And it wouldn’t be easy to expose it.

"I thank you for handling the matter, and bringing it to my attention."
    though she had been clued in earlier.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist had not gone to the gallery to investigate. Or rather, not on the behalf of Kowalsic or even the domain. She had gone for entirely personal reasons. That it was to the benefit of the domain was convenient.

And so she stayed quiet as the two who were left of the original group to begin this investigation conversed with Ale.

But it could not remain that way. She had gone after all. And gotten involved to an extent that coupled with her position in the city meant she could not actually remain quiet the entire time.

Pulling out the painting, she held it out to Alessandra .

"I did speak briefly to Mr. Kowalsic after retrieving this and leaving the gallery. He confessed that he had already spoken to you," Hadadmitted his guilt.

Catching Ale's look, Twist's dark eyes held her gaze for a moment, hearing in Ale's words what she had been hoping for. She would not be working unsanctioned.

"Based on our conversation, I do not believe I will have any trouble setting up a meeting with him."

She debated on if she should ask if there was anything specific Ale wanted done.

Or a point at which to stop.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread