Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctum Garden Salads w/ Gardenias - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Garden Salads w/ Gardenias

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Mark Ruach the plot to which this is linked is dead as I am no longer ST.

For brevity's sake, Kaze will be able to deduce that the mirror is an artefact but it is not of Supernal origin. He won't be able to sort out the Resonance with only 2 successes.

Kudo's for using the mirror in a scene to spark some RP though

2. Likes Ruach, Mark liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima watches the Calvin Klien underwear model with an intensity.

"Intrigued?" the single word is rich with curiosity and meaning. Anima seems to catch himself staring and turns his focus to Kaze's reflection.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze stares at the mirror for a long moment or two. Then he looks over at Anima. "I got nothing." He confesses. "I mean...sure, there's...something about it. But I don't pick up anything specific, like a particular spell or anything."

Kaze shrugs. "So what's it's deal? Some Spirit thing?" He asks the Shaman.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Shaman shakes his head, both in response and a relief from the intensity.

"Not spirits, I believe it has something to do with Death. A sacrifice of some sort? I've never met a Thistle that I got along with, but dollars to donuts even a thorn looking back upon what occurred might find themselves pricked," he moves to put the sheet back over the mirror.

"This city if full of strange and wonderful things. Our very, scary watchdog and I found another strange device ages ago that seemed to eat mana. Inside a person."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

8. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Huh." Kaze says. Not for the first time lately thinking he really should make an effort to study occult phenomena more than he has, especially local occult phenomena....

"Yeah. There's a lot more going on in Sac town than it looks like at first." Kaze agrees, smiling.

"So. Does he know about this mirror?"
    Kaze asks, when Anima mentions the 'scary watchdog'.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The shaman hurumphs at that question and bristles, "I don't believe this falls under his purview. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. I've spoken at length to Campanella about this object, if he felt Jack Frost needed to be notified then I'm sure he knows."

Eyes study the underwear model, "Are you considering joining the Guardians?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods thoughtfully when Anima says he's consulted with Campanella. Good. Winter would respect that if nothing else.

Interesting too, from the way he talks, Kaze can't tell if Anima has a personal problem with Winter or with Guardians in general. Or really the same question is one Kaze can't tell for sure about himself either.

"No. Definitely not." Kaze says not smiling at all when Anima asks him if he plans to join the Guardians. "But I respect the job they do, and if they ask for my help to protect the veil...I would probably do what they asked." He qualifies.

Huh. Now maybe we'll see if Anima and Puck really do have similar outlooks on sharing magic knowledge or at least in theory believing it should be shared. So far Anima has actually seemed fairly eager to share with Kaze at least. Moreso than Puck, but even Puck did get into more detail than expected about his personal brand of magic.

13. Likes Mark liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima relaxes after Kaze’s response, like a domestic cat going from an arched back to paw licking. He nods, almost in agreement with Kaze, "The Truth is too much for the Lie to accept. But from each other, hiding our Truths, hoarding them and using that horde in a desperate grasp for power... That is below us all."

Anima makes to move for the stairs, but stops, looking back towards Kaze, "Are you cabaled?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is glad to be spared a diatribe on the faults and sins of the Atlantean Orders. It's interesting, Anima doesn't really seem to think of trying to recruit him into the Free Council at all. Which is fine. He feels like Puck has already done a solid job of laying things out along those lines.

He nods in acknowledgement if maybe not complete agreement with Anima, that the Guardian function of protecting the Veil is valid, but the tendency of the Guardians--or at least Winter--to hoard knowledge and artifacts from the other mages in the Consilium is not valid.

Then Anima asks him, what? Not is he in a Cabal, but is he 'Cabaled'? That's a strange way to say it, and totally consistent with how the Shaman communicates.

"Uh, I guess?" Kaze says. "I was in one Cabal that isn't a thing any more, and I tried to start one that...didn't happen." He explains. He wonders if Anima is going to ask if he'd be interested in being in a Cabal with the Shaman. He wonders if he would. He 'searches his feelings' and finds that he wouldn't be opposed to it. Though he doesn't really want to give Puck the impression that he's allying with Puck's enemy. But then, that's Puck's thing, not Kaze's. He won't go out of his way to cause trouble, but he can't tip toe around all his relationships based on how Puck feels about whoever it is either.

17. Likes Mark liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima nods sagely, the failure of societal organizations is a theme in Sacrament, one need only look so far as their own Council. "I see, that can be troubling. Well, you've been around much longer than I, and I've stuck around longer than most. I would even go so far as to say our communication flows easily, at least by comparison." He reaches to place a hand on Kaze's shoulder if he allows it.

"Kaze, I wish to apologize for voting for your imprisonment. I was caught up in petty games of power, and perhaps a bit paranoid of backlash from my own early missteps. I have brought you into my sanctum and shown you some of my treasures. I wish for us to form a cabal if you'll join me." Anima's very sincere face looks as if to continue, but he chooses to close his mouth in that moment.
    Con Spells Cloaked

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread