Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do it enough and it will, good body weight exercise. Plus it's just fun, even when you wipe out you're just going for a little swim." He smiled, always trying to see the brighter side of things. Pumping his fist as the beach party was confirmed. "Of course you are invited!" He said exuberantly, completely shocked she'd have thought otherwise.

His lips made an O as he saw just how drunk Phoenyx actually was. He could take care of that before she had to get out of here, actually better yet let Aurora handle that since she was closer to her and all. "Let us get you some water and some fried cheese, yea." It was a question, not-question as he clapped his hands and handed his cue to Aurora for the time being running to the bar to get their food. coming back with a tray of fried foods and a set of waters.

"Got the Sampler, got fries, got fried cheese, got a quesadilla. Alice you're gonna wanna carb up and drink that water. I'll get you another when you finish that one." Guru slipped into caretaker mode in the drop of a hat, it was a role he was used to and he really didn't ever want to have to try and physically restrain Phoenyx, that would end in so many bruises and maybe a couple cracked ribs. If I were lucky.

"Hey I can handle the fire, I'm not without at least a little flow skills." He chuckled and waved his hand over himself saying 'look at me' though he wasn't at least dressed like a hippie today. Though that could be a vast over-confidence in his own skills as demonstrated by his dancing. "You did about as well as anyone else tonight, so if that's your warm up I'll watch my bets when the tables hot." He laughed, shaking his head before looking at Aurora. "I'm just a seasoned partier. We can blame it on the uh-uh-alcohol." He started singing and dancing, poorly, in place again not able to help but laugh at himself.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A look to Phoenyx, “Of course you can come, why wouldn’t you be invited?” was she not used to be invited to go places or something?

Shrugging, “Figured we could let him take a few shots.” And it gave her the chance to keep an eye on the Arrow. Who was clearly feeling her drinks.

A sigh and smirk, “Yeah, kinda how I make a living.” Or used to. Well, kinda still do.

Waving a hand dismissively, “You got this.” It was just a game after all.

“Fried cheese? Now you’re talking!”
    fried anything really. Accepting the cue, she leans it against her leg, debating taking one last shot. Jumping up, she does! If he had an issue with it, he could say something.

Lining up a shot, she manages to get a couple balls.

Handing the cue back when he reappeared with the food, “You are a life saver!” picking up a fry and popping it into her mouth. “But yah, carbs and water. Two good things.” No argument there. She could sober up the Arrow easily enough, but, that didn’t feel right. So she keeps an eye on her, making sure to push the water to her.

Laughing, “Hey, I won’t stop you from trying it if you want. But I cannot promise not to laugh if you burn yourself.” A wink. Cause he had been warned and was an adult, so she could laugh. This time, she doesn’t laugh at his dancing, but watches for a moment, her head bobbing along before refocusing on the fried food.

2 successes

Coming up on the month mark, we should start to wrap
    Last edited by Aurora; Apr 13th, 2021 at 12:24 PM.  Reason for Edit: Forgot the roll...lol

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx smiles a little giddily, happy to be included.

"Ooh! Fries!" the Arrow says, plucking one from the plate. "Wait, what? I don' need water! I'm fiiiiine..." she says, giggling a little. She wanders over to Aurora. "It's okay. Jus' wan'ed to make sure," she slurs with a smile. "You too? I'm fiiiine! I know what I'm doing." The firebird puts her hands on Aurora's shoulders. "Imma big girl. Metaphororically." Another giggle.

Suddenly she pulls Aurora into a tight hug. "You're my best friend," she murmurs into the Thyrsus' shoulder. "You always watch out for me. I watch for you too."

I'm happy to wrap up! Phoenyx needs to get some sleep, I think...
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and nods when Guru expounds on the greatness for fitness that is surfing, and his enthusiastic endorsement of a beach party obviously meets with Kaze's agreement!

Everyone seems worried about Phoenyx. I mean, sure, if she were trying to hop on her motorcycle in her current state, that would be bad. But she's totally able to cleanse herself. And she can probably handle alertly getting home even if she didn't. I mean, she's Phoenyx! Even if I don't think I've ever seen her drink before, not this much, actually not at all. Huh.

Kaze laughs as Auorora says she's leaving the game to him...and then takes a shot anyway, more than one actually; she's pretty good!

He grins when Phoenyx loosens up enough to hug Aurora and tell her what a great friend she is. Yeah, this doesn't seem like it's necessarily a problem at all. Phoenyx wouldn't let herself get this way, let her guard down unless she felt like she was safe, with people she could trust. It's nice to see.

I am good to close whenever you guys are! Thank you for the awesome fun scene!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru smiled and snacked with everyone, trying his best not to talk with his mouth full but definitely being caught doing it now and then when he got over-excited. He washed out his mouth with water before he could continue in earnest. "Fried cheese is like mana from heaven. Hey if I burn myself you can laugh, I imagine it's part of the learning process. I won't do anything too flashy until I get used to it. Fire's flashy enough." He said with a laugh, he imagined her routine was next level though.

Stepping back with Kaze observing the moment of vulnerability with the man. He found it sweet, a smile coming to his face as he offered a fistbump to Kaze. It was a nice moment of honesty, even if it was soaked in tequila. He'd wind down the night like that, snacks, drinks, pool as a distraction to fuel conversation. Clubs were great, they were a lot of fun but nothing beat a night of drinks and laughing with some friends.

Thanks all, was another good one!

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The slurring and giggles tells the Shaman the Arrow had enough to drink. Well, not enough to make her a danger to herself, but enough. Phoenyx had told her she could sober herself up if she had to, but with this level of buzzed, would she?

Now the hug? Her eyes widen in shock as her body stiffens and it takes her a moment to return the gesture, but with less enthusiasm and awkwardly. Aurora was not the affectionate type; human contact was not on the top of her list of things she enjoyed or looked for. And best friend? Was that the drinks talking, or how the Arrow really felt? She didn’t know, and offers a quick smile, “Of course I do, even going to make sure you make it back to your place tonight.”

Great scene everyone! Thanks

11. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread