Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded at Quinn. "That is a wonderful list of things you can do. Very useful to have you able to send out a telepathic message." She could think of great uses of that and other things.

"I would love to be able to sit down and figure out how all our skills sets could work together in a symbiotic way. I really like when people can be mostly transparent about skills so we can work together." she knew fear kept everyone from being open and sharing but it was worth t when it worked.

She was interested in the question Milton had asked.

"I'm sure you will be a huge help." She gave him a smile of encouragement.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn regarded Mable with an appreciative nod. "Well thank you! I just knew we had similar views on what it means to be a part of a Court. I could not express the sentiments any clearer than you have Ms. Wood. I have seen first hand what happens to Courts whose Kindred refuse to band together and let our natural inclinations override our minds."

She then regarded Milton's genuine yet slightly loaded question. Though, she admitted, she appreciated a good question.

"It's the natural question I think." Though you asking it is personal and only the two of us really know that. While certainly the Ventrue power of Dominate was much more forceful and overt than Telepathy, it was still touching the mind. She thought so, but then again, to not answer it after talking about it was a dick move.

"It's tapping into someone's inner voice. It's hearing them in one of the most intimate spaces one could ever enter. The way someone thinks is always unique, Mr. Northbridge. Sometimes it's a voice, sometimes a picture, or a string of them, like looking through a comic book with no words, but just picture after picture that perfectly explains itself."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was touched that Quinn understood what she meant. She smiled, "Thank you. And I have also seen this." She was going to go on about it should be run like a business but stopped herself. Maybe later they can talk privately.

"Touching someone else's mind must be a scary undertaking. You just never know what is below the surface." She tilts her head, "Do they know you are doing it or that you have?" She had an open expression of honest curiosity. Her skill didn't leave any traces and they didn't know she was there.

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

"How very fascinating," Milton replies after Priscus Durant has provided her answer.

Those bland, brown eyes consider the Shadow closely. Wondering what she would see, and how she would see it, if she were to look into his mind. After all, one cannot know how one thinks, one merely thinks. Only an observer would know the difference between one "style" of thinking and another. While Milton has touched the minds of many, it is always in terms of enforcing his own will. The nuances of the subject's thoughts are not his primary concern. He does not observe, he manipulates.

Mable's next question gets to the heart of the matter. Milton does not add to it, simply awaits Quinn's response, glancing between the two Kindred. Yes, Priscus. Do tell.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread