Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PrP The Disappearance of Ethan Walsh

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Pop in in the meat space to be part of the pledge. Ram won't say no to his Queen.

Just so I don't blunder or drag the threat on for too long - Scourge you're STing the scene? Should we go round until people are at a safe place to sleep or how would everyone like to proceed?

Just so I don't blunder or drag the threat on for too long - Scourge you're STing the scene? Should we go round until people are at a safe place to sleep or how would everyone like to proceed?
    I'll move the scene into the Hollow in my next post tomorrow. Still need pledge mechanics to make sure they're balanced, if y'all want to post them here I can double check them.

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Sorry it took me a bit longer than I would have liked. I tend to overthink Pledges and make them more complicated than they need to be...lol! But this is what I have...

-Task : Forbiddance -1
    Forbids Seraphina from seeking out any thing other than Dream Poison and memories of Ethan Walsh

-Boons: Adroitness +1
    Empathy

-Sanctions: Curse -1
    Negates the 10 again

-Duration: Day +1
    24 Hours

You need to include the dreaming task (-2) in order to enter Ram's dreams since an oneiroscope isn't being used.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I've seen that Pledge, for Dreams, but was under the impression that we were looking for Dream Poison and memories of what happened to Ethan Walsh, so I went with something else. If you want to use it, Pledge of Horn and Bone, we can. We use the Hollows because we can easily enter into another Dreams, done many times with Rhodes for training, and for seeing nightmares. So, either way.

Did I miss a house rule? I thought you needed a dream task to enter any dreams other than your own and your fetches. (Aside from oneiroscope stuff).

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'm not sure. I'm going off my experience with other players. I've never seen a Dream Contract used, not to say they're not...lol! But we've always ended up in the Tavern...or Autumn Hollow...roll to sleep...and roll to find the door into the targets mind. But maybe Saber Sloth can clear it up? I'm ok with using the Contracts or Horn and Bone Plus..it's you PrP

0 Scenes

This is how I replied on Discord

QuoteQuote:
    Here, we normally just use a Hollow, to get in easier, fall asleep, then from your personal Dream craft a Gate to the next Dream and try to find the right one depending on how difficult it is.

I have a few Dream Plots that I've done recently if you wanna take a look at what I've done.
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...-Night-Terrors
    But yes, it's your PrP you can do what you want for Dream, especially since this is Ram's Dreams were talking about

Got it clarified. Your first pledge is good. Don't forget to post to the pledge calendar as well.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread