Watch

Underground After Hours with Jaze

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Underground) Crystal and Tiny?
Mar 28, 2021 - Apr 9, 2021
Treehouse Sanctum at night with Kennifer
Apr 13, 2021 - May 15, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Muesum after dark was an interesting concept for thier first meet up after the eventful night. Jennifer chose the Sacramento History museum which offered a night showing and of couse, an After Dark Tour. She sent the address and time to Chris after their phone call completed. Jennifer perused the brochure with some amusement. "Scandal and intrique await." She reads with some amusment, her Cursed voice lending a serpentine, supernatural qaulity to her words. As always, she glanced at the closest people to her in her peripheral vision. Tonight, her scarf was a thick crochet scarf in baby blue, looped over a latex covering adhered over her neck. She wore a mouse grey dress - not the little black dress she told Chris! - and grey booties. She let her Beast free tonight, clearly stating her presence for any other Predators out tonight - BP 2 The Nosferatu Blushed as well, her skin appearing healthy and alive.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

()Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Book keeping - 1 Blush, -1 Imbibe
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze arrives at the museum on time wearing a black leather jacket over a solid black shirt and black trousers and athletic shoes. He spots Jennifer immediately and approaches her.

"Hey! You beat me here!" He says with a smile, moving to hug Jennifer, but sensitive and aware to whether she seems to want to hug, and backing off imediately if she seems uncomfortable with it.

"So, what exhibits are you interested in?" Kaze asks, curiously.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

5. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Hey," Jennifer slid closer to Chris for a hug, not concerned.
    " You look nice. Yes, I was a bit amused about the underground tour. Not sure if it's our thing.
    I am a big history buff- yet I've never been here. Is there something you want to look at?
    How have things been with you?"
    Jennifer inquired, her Curse asserting itself with a supernatural lend of serpentine speech.

7. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, thanks. You too! You went gray, huh? It looks good on you!" Kaze notices.

"Underground is cool with me." Kaze says. "I don't know too much about the history. I think there was a gold rush, and also something, maybe a flood? Anyway, for some reason there was a town that like sunk or something, that they built on top of, so there's supposed to be a lot of tunnels with the old town down there still...I saw something on YouTube about it being haunted."

He shrugs. "If you're into that kind of thing." He says. "I can do horror for books and movies; I tend to like action better. A walking tour is cool." He looks around, interested, apparently not having been her before.

"Things have been pretty good. I have a couple months still until my gig starts shooting. Oh, Skye left town. I don't know too much about it. She didn't say good bye, which kind of sucked, but I am sure she didn't mean anything by it. She is kind of oblivious to a lot of the social stuff." Kaze says in an affectionate tone.

"How've you been? Super busy?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

9. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Oh you think so? I wasn't sure..." Jennifer glances down at her outfit. "I didn't want to overdress. A few of the girls and I are going to go shopping, sometime. Try and get things that are more in trend. I'm not good at knowing that." A genuine, natural smile as she looks back up at Chris, offering him the brochure she was looking at.
    "I remember the Gold Rush talk, and the settlements back in that time. Oh, I didn't check Youtube before deciding on this place. I love sci fi, triller and horror movies. I like action - True Lies was one of my all time favorites. I watch a Die Hard marathon every Christmas."

"A couple of months before the -- the gig is the acting?" Jennifer clarified. "How are you feeling about it starting up?"
    The Nosferatu registered what he said about Skye, and considered that quietly for a minute. "I do admit, I wanted to talk to you more during that night. Perhaps see the friends that you connect with, who get you. " The night where she somehow felt like sharing was alright, in the special field of the Nexus. "I hope that Skye is alright. I hope she finds what she's looking for."
    "Busy in a way. When I arrived, I spent months driven to achieve a goal. Now, I am trying to connect more on a personal level."

"Well, I'm a Cali Native. We went on field trips to missions and so on growing up. Making bricks with straw and so on was one of the things I enjoyed during the demonstration."

Jennifer stopped speaking for a minute, realizing she was naturally just sharing information. She didn't feel the Beast snarling and warning of danger, the way she did when getting to know other Kindred. Was this smart? She naturally started to question. One didn't Danse this long without becoming a wee bit paranoid. But listening to Chris talk naturally, without seeming to hold back, she tried to relax as well.

11. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens with interest when Jenna talks about going shopping and says she's not good at staying up on trends. He's noticed she seems to dress 'classy' in a kind of 'never goes out of style' fashion. He likes it. She mentions shopping with 'the girls', and he decides not to ask about that, better let things just flow without those kinds of questions. Who and Where and all that.

He smiles when she talks about the kind of entertainment she likes. Horror, but also action.

"Wow, Schwarzenegger and the 'Die Hard' movies!" He exclaims in appreciation! "I would totally love to be in on one of those marathons!" He says. "So...have you heard of or seen any of Keanu Reeve's latest? Mainly, have you heard of or seen the, 'John Wick' movies?" He asks eagerly.

It occurs to him that she might not be into new stuff. Which is totally fine. Classics are cool. Hm...the ones she mentioned were 80's, right? Or 90's?

"Or...'The Matrix'?" He asks. "The same actor and the stunt guys from 'The Matrix' directed the 'John Wick' movies." He explains. "I love watching the Matrix movies. I mean, a lot of people don't like all three of them, but I do."

"I only really liked the first two Terminator movies tho."

"Oh, I'm feeling pretty good about it." Kaze says about his acting job. "I'm going to learn a lot, for sure. I mean, it doesn't sound like the kind of job where being the greatest actor is the main thing--which is good, because I am just a beginner really--but like lots of stunt work and stuff. I had to learn some basic archery already for it."

He nods when she talks about Skye. He gets it. She did kind of crash the scene and be really persistent when it was inconvenient, but that never meant he wanted her to like, leave town or anything.

"Yeah. Me too." He agrees when Jenna wishes Skye the best in absentia.

He cocks his head at her answer, about being busy. He doesn't want to pry but...

"So, it sounds like you achieved your goal? Congratulations?" He asks, smiling.

"Oh, you mean...you had like a professional thing you were spending all your time on, and now you're freed up to just...build relationships? Like, at work?"
    He asks, trying to couch his question in a tone like he's fine with vague, not wanting details, just wanting to understand her personal feelings about it.

He is quiet, just grinning and watching her, obviously just delighted to be out with her, when she is quiet and thoughtful. He glances around the museum, and then says, "So...where's that underground tour thing start? I mean, is it self-guided or do we need to line up for it?"

13. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Dark brown eyes note his smile when she brought up her favorite movies. This was good, she told herself, letting herself let the conversation flow naturally. It was good to speak with a mortal, and not have the constant paranoia that information was going to be used to blackmail her later.

"Well, consider yourself having a standing invitation." She grins back. "I have not seen John Wick. I watched some sort of Horror film with him - Knock Knock. It was a bit disapointing. Not a band together to overcome adversity sort of films that I enjoy. Now I did see the first two Matrix films. Those are classics!
    I have not watched 'John Wick'. I really like dogs..."

"I think the Terminator movies are classics that have a great re - watch ability. I didn't see the later films." Her eyes widened slightly as he responds to her inquiry on the gig.
    "Stunt work interests you? It seems like archery would be a great skill to learn. Some pride in having the dicipline to learn it."
    She had considered it, before thinking of what a pain it would be to constantly have to conceal the bow with Obfuscate and how drawing attention in a state capitol wasn't very smart.

"I achieved a goal that I spent a few years chasing," She nods. "- its a two part goal. Yet things have to align for me to follow up, so I am going to be happy that I achieved what I have. Yes, you understand. I am hoping to get to know my work collegues a bit better."

Jennifer turned around. "I know there was a 'which guide will you get?' blurb in the brochure, so I imagine they are dressed in the style of the times." She pauses when she encounters a petite brunnete in a costume of olden days. "That looks promising?"

15. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I accept!" Kaze says, grinning when Jennifer allows him to invite himself to her next 'Die Hard' marathon! He wonders briefly if she knows how many 'Die Hard' movies there are now...and whether she has had a marathon since she...whatever it's called when your heart stops beating and your breathing is for show, or just to talk. He doesn't say anything about that, though. Take it slow. Slow is smooth; smooth is fast.

"Right. 'The Matrix' was when I first got interested in practicing Kung Fu." Kaze says, fondly.

"Honestly, the work Keanu Reeves and the stunt choreography makes it my favorite over even 'The Terminator', although the work Linda Hamilton did for 'Terminator two' was amazing!"

"Oh, yeah. That's why I am so into the 'John WIck' movies and Keanu Reeves in particular," Kaze explains when Jenna remarks on his interest in stunt work.

"The guys who made the 'John Wick' movies are all about physical story telling. They did the stunt choreography on the Matrix movies, and I guess like anyone who really cares about their work, they believed you could do more with physical stunts, like that a typical movie, even an action movie kind of treats stunts like special effects, like you know, something to put in afterwards, around the talking scenes that actually tell the story. They believed that if you put enough time and money and talent into the stunts, you could tell the story by showing instead of telling with all the talking." Kaze grins.

"That's my passion; story telling, more through showing, instead of talking." He says.

"I guess it's kind of my philosophy in general now; what I do matters and is true, more than what I say or look like. Other people too."

"Oh wow, that's great!" Kaze says when Jenna explains her progress on a long term goal. "I totally admire your being so determined, working on it for years!" He says.

"That's how I want to be, sticking to my goals. I've always been a hard worker, but until about a year ago, I feel like I was always really working on goals someone else set. It's different, harder to maintain focus on a goal that is really just for me, my passion."

"Right." Kaze nods and begins to move towards the guide Jenna points out. "Shall we?" He says with an inviting grin!

17. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Did Linda Hamilton do her own stunts in Terminator? I didin't know that. Hm, perhaps we should watch John Wick as our first moviethon. How many John Wick movies are out, now?
    I have heard of the 'show, don't tell' method of storytelling. I read a few books on novel writing, but never had the discipline to finish a novel. Or even a short story."
    She gave a good natured smirk.

"Thanks! I really appreciate it."
    Jennifer reponded to his praise on her goal being attained. There was some work to be done on the Oath, still, yet a few things needed to align before she could do that.
    "I am enjoying a bit of relaxing before I buckle down again. I am looking for a good home / work balance. That's the term, right? I bet you have to do that as well, with your martial arts practice and working."

Jennifer smiled and nodded, casually slipping her arm through Chris's as she moved to fall in with the guided tour. A bit curious if Chris would be comfortable with the touch.

19. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread