Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"She nods, trusting deeply his judgement. I guess we'll have to train for a bit and hit the tables once we're ready. In the meantime we could go around and check various properties", she nods, "One last thing... I might need to acquire a few documents, for that I will certainly need the expertise of an attorney. Do you happen to retain the contact of the gentleman you introduced me to during at the movie theater?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole nodded.

"Just so."

"Well... I suppose it wont hurt taking a look at some properties. You seem to be ahead of me on that, so I shall be guided by your expertise."

He idly looked at the depleted bowl, wiped his fingers on a napkin, and drew out his wallet.

"The legal expert from interstate? Yes. Yes! Here!"

Can't remember if Tiny DrDog gave Anatole a business card or not. Oh well...

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Ever the gentleman, Anatole had offered to set the bill.
    She draws her purse, just to be stopped as the man gets his. Indeed, it's a practiced ritual of chivalry.
    She was expected to pay for her own, but that expectations was a falsehood, because they both knew that it would be her host to pay.
    "Yes, we should", she says, and "Thank you", both for his generosity and for the little cardboard in her hands.
    "Gelato is on me, though", she smiles politely.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole raised an eyebrow.

"As you wish. I shall enjoy some gelato then."

I feel that the scene is winding down. Shall we draw it to a close?

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Sure, short but fun
    Fame ● (Social Media)

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4