Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Seeing Kaze laugh seems to loosed up something further, and Phoeynx laughs a little with him. Still a hint of nerves, but getting better.

She blinks, and shrugs. "Maybe he was."

The Arrow largely listens, as is her way, but nods. "I can see why endurance is important for that. You must have to change your training regularly." Just like an Arrow does.

A nod. "We trained together. She had different style to myself, with more focus on archery and ranged ability. I have started with Dee as well - we both prefer physical styles but hers are very different. Very western in places." She sips the last of her tea. "I train every day. Not much has changed there. With things so quiet, all I can do is be ready. I have found parkour to be very enjoyable."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods sagely, not commenting on the thought that Bruce Lee might have been an Awakened. An Obrimos, for sure! That one inch punch....

"Oh yeah. I mean, there's all kinds of different situations, scenes...." Kaze agrees thoughtfully when Phoenyx says there would be a need to vary his physical training for acting.

"Huh. If she knows the military hand to hand combat, I would love to pick up some of it from her." Kaze says. "They're really good at weapons retention and different angles of attackers."

"No way!" Kaze exclaims when Phoenyx says she's into Parkour! "I want to learn that too!" He says! "Skye was going to teach me, but we never got around to it." He explains.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Rotating and changing your routine also assist in keeping the impact up on your body," she adds. "I find it helps to avoid stagnation."

A shrug. "We haven't discussed it in detail yet. I can ask."

Phoenyx smiles. "You found me doing it. On the roof that one time with Rose and Penny." She sighs. She had liked Penny. "I enjoy weaving it in as it adds variety to cardio work and lets you learn a lot of ways across the city you might not have realised."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods at Phoenyx's observations about workout routines.

He nods again, looking grateful and appreciative when she offers to ask Vulture if she knows military hand to hand combat systems.

"Oh. Wow."
    Kaze says when Phoenyx recalls that time, on the roof. "I forgot all about that! It feels like so long ago. I just remember I went up on the roof for the view and to meditate. You know, I am not sure if I even knew you guys were up there for Parkour or not." He shakes his head. He remembers they still couldn't be around each other back then, that's mostly all he remembers about that.

"But...yeah. I am working on cardio, and that would be something I want to learn. There's so much tho. Honestly one thing I'm really looking forward to doing on a television set is hanging with the stuntmen. I intend to learn a lot from them!" He says with a boyish grin!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

A shrug. "Not all of us, just me. I was trying to explore with more height."

Phoenyx watches him closely. "It sounds like you may not have time to condense all these things into your available time. You will have to prioritise carefully."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, okay." Kaze says when Phoenyx clarifies that they weren't all there for Parkour. Makes sense, since 'Penny' really didn't seem like the type, though it would make sense for Briar Rose... "Even Rose? She seems like she would do Parkour."

Kaze grins again in obvious exhilaration when Phoenyx observes that he seems to have an awful lot of goals, and might be lacking focus. "Yes, and it's great!" He says, laughing.

"For the first time in my life, I'm not just following someone else's training program or career path. I mean, yes, I have always been a hard worker, but before it was always told to me what I should be working on. I have to improve my self discipline and stay committed, but I am getting to choose for myself what my priorities are based on what I like and figure out what my own, personal goals are without it just being whatever is best for whatever organization I'm in, you know?"

Kaze shrugs. "It's a skill set I don't have yet, but it's definitely a lot of fun figuring it out!"

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow shrugs. "If she did it was never mentioned."

She listens to his ideas, trying to process. For her it had never been difficult - it became one and the same. She fitted her interests around her duties, cultivating ones that developed other talents in conjuction.... but Kaze had never been able to do that. She offers a slightly unsure smile. "I have never had problems doing that, but it seems that you did. But if you are following your path, I am sure you will continue to feel as whole as you do now."

She looks around, taking in the area. "It sounds like you have been visiting new arrivals. How are you finding them?"

Sorry that Phoenyx isn't saying much! She's a little out of reference points.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump Ruach "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. Phoenyx isn't like him; she's not one to investigate the personal interests of her acquaintances...unless Briar Rose volunteered her interest, Phoenyx wouldn't know, and Briar Rose is not really the volunteering type.

Kaze smiles a little wistfully and nods as Phoenyx says she hasn't had the identity problems he has, separating obligation and responsibility from his true core personality. "Yeah. I can see that. One of the things that attracted me to you is, you have so much security in who you are. I feel like it's your family, like, having one and growing up being able to kind of process your place in things...like, you made a lot of choices and own them, instead of just being carried along, reacting to things with no one to guide you...." He says thoughtfully. "I do envy that. I feel like I'm a little behind, like just figuring out things a lot of people figure out, like, ten years younger."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looked down at her cup. "Just because I had a family, that is not the only reason. They always pushed me to excel. I was challanged at every turn. I was raised to overcome these things. Some I had no choice in, but I learned to control them and make them my own. I embraced them." She shrugged. "My parents were not often warm people, and nor was my mentor after. By the time I was ten I was expected to act like an adult. I had the virtues of responsibility and duty instilled in me. We are all the combinations of our upbringing and the decisions we choose, Kaze. I chose to take control of those things I was pushed into and make them my own. I could see no other way. But they fit like a piece of me. They did not fit for you."

She shrugs again, and clamber soff her stool. "I am glad we did this," she offers with a small smile, "but I think I should go." It seemed a natural stopping point to her, and pushing too hard might make them argue again. Something about that felt bad inside. "Let me know at what point you would like to train, and we can do so together."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens to Phoenyx talk about her childhood in what seems like more detail than she ever had before to him at least.

He nods. He's not sure he totally agrees with her logic, but he's not going to try to correct her about her own family, or her relationship with them. She really does seem to be making peace with the idea that the Arrows really aren't for him. And she's not being derogatory about it, which is really cool and kind of amazing!

"Me too. Thank you, for coming." Kaze says, agreeing gratefully when Phoenyx says she's glad they did this.

"Sure, totally! I'll text you later today to set it up, okay?" Kaze agrees enthusiastically to joint workouts in the Arrow tower of the Circle!

Thank you so much! Amazing scene! So much closure and growth and opening the door to a new chapter in their relationship!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread