Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Ventrue and a Nosferatu discuss...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 4, 2021 : (2103)Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I agree with you on that. Moderation in all things is something to keep in mind." When the Beast cooperated. She mused over ambition and pride. Too much ambition could catch one in a vise, it was true. As he agrees to discuss his situation at a later date, she inclines her head in agreement.

"Excellent. I look forward to speaking with you." She purposely kept the reponse vague, yet moved her face into a smile. As he clarfies the situation, she nods slightly.
    "You have found the situation. I have not been involved closely with the investigation. My time has been consumed with the Invictus Swearing Ceremony that concluded recently. I have the impression that the Kindred have not made an error. Except that someone - or something - has taken upon itself to make trouble for these Kindred. By calling attention, as you aptly named it.
    It is desirable to have this buttoned up soon. We do not want to attract the wrong attention."
    The Nosferatu watches Milton for a moment.
    "Take care."

It could of course, be an opportunity. She listened to see where his mind went on this topic, or if he had other interests.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Endymion liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

"I will await your call then, Priscus," Milton replies, his mind already turning over possible points of discussion for their later conversation.

"Yes, that is troubling," he says. The whole matter seems firmly out of his wheelhouse. Still, there may be some way he can assist with the investigation. The next step for him on this front is clear: "I will ask after the matter with Priscus Durant, see if I can lend assistance in any way." His eyes find the Mekhet, linger for a moment before returning to Jennifer.

"I won't make any more claims on your time, Priscus. Thank you for entertaining my questions with such thoughtful responses, and thank you again for your previous intervention. I look forward to further conversation."

Milton stands and offers a bow of respect, but does not leave her just yet, lingering a beat to ensure the Haunt does not have anything further she would like to discuss.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I shall call on you." Jennifer replies to the Ventrue.
    She half turns, glancing to the other Priscus.

"By all means."
    She agrees with Milton's decision to hear from the horse's mouth.
    "Perhaps Miss Mable knows something as well? I haven't had a chance to speak with her on the topic. Be well until we meet again, Mr. Northbridge."

5. Likes Endymion liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton follows Jennifers glance, spying Priscus Durant and the aforementioned Miss Mable.

His eyes return to Jennifer: "A pleasant evening to you, Priscus." And with that, he takes his leave.

Milton moves back into court. Thanks for the fun interaction!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

7. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread