Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(Eternal Court) By the Chess table

Mar 4, 2021 : (2103)Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"While it is certainly true that I never had a teacher, I believe it a stretch to claim I was self-taught. One need not travel far to ride a wave of helping hands to an ever higher peak of skill within my profession." Edward pulled a business card from his pocket, labelled 'Danse Security.' Clean, Droid Sans script, and a line art couple engaged in some form of ballroom dance and handed it to the Haunt.

"I see, you have my sympathies. Mr. Moore." It left Edward wondering about the Haunt's financial situation, but obviously, he wouldn't ask about something so crass.

The night of Alexander's entrance stood out in Edward's eyes, but not because of the Giant. Poor Mable.
    "On occasion. It would come as little surprise should Formal Court be held at the Ballo Della Notte in the near future."

"Would it be too tactless of me to ask after your efforts on the Necropolis? I confess the notion of constructing a Haven for one's self has always held appeal for me."

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“Hmmm” Alexander took the offered business card, turning it over in his hands before tucking it into one of his jacket’s inner pockets. “Thank you” Perhaps something to follow up on later.

Alexander nods at Mr. Heinrich’s words, knowing that his current path could be seen as quite pitible, but he was fine slowly filling his days and nights with idleness, for now at least.

“That is good to know, I look forward to seeing the venues the Domain partakes in.” Mr. Heinrich had to have been at the Farm during Alexander’s first Court, but he could not remember him there at all. Not too surprising seeing as one was a slick silhouette and the other too above it all to take much notice.

Alexander thinks for a moment, his face screwing up as he turns slightly and glances at Priscus Hazelton, considering the question. “I don’t believe it would be a problem, as long as we remain on topic. I am actually building a library of sorts down below, something small for now, the logistics for building one can be quite the hassle, especially below sea level. I had considered building a Haven, but I thought it would be wiser to first do something for my Clan before staking a claim in our home.” Alexander weighed his words, certain he hadn’t given too much information, but still feeling a small amount of guilt for discussing the goings on of his home with an acquaintance. “Hm, how has becoming a member of the damned affected your work? If you don’t mind me asking, I'm not very familiar with that area and I wonder how our condition can affect our work."
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward's gaze followed Alexanders, in time to see Jennifer depart. It is getting late.

Edward nodded, his respect for the Haunt rising a notch -- it was only right to contribute before asking for help.

Edward leaned back and considered the question. "My profession is not short on night owls, so my odd hours hardly raise eyebrows. What I do regret is my inability to maintain client relations. I have had to hand that part of the business over to employees. That being said," Edward smiled, "being the mysterious CEO has its own appeal."

"The night grows late, Mr. Moore, and I find myself in need of retiring for its remainder. I must ask you more about your library to be when next we speak."

Edward stood, still not even eye-level with the seated giant, and gave Alexander a short bow, "a good evening to you." Before departing.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread