(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice having given her word, arms, and, armours herself for the evening's battle. Cane and glasses, more props then anything now, all for the Masquerade. The dress Konrad had gotten for her years ago now, and plans an evening in the place he had taken her and the blonde - Madison.

It felt like a circle, it felt like beginnings and endings.

Alice exits the uber as it pulled to a stop in front of District 30.

She can feel the warmth in the air from the kine milling around, it takes a moment for Alice to wait the line and enter, but she does and could already feel the pulse and pound of the music from the sidewalk. While she waits she sends a preplanned text to Alessandra and to Jennifer Hazelton , one her friend who wanted her to get out more and the other a friendly Cousin who thought a social experiment was worth it.

When she gets to the bar, she orders a peach Kir, and wanders through her memories.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Book Keeping~

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-2 Vitae Blush of Life & Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The black Aston pulls up in front of the club and a tall and well-built man with long hair exits the driver side. Swiftly walking to the passenger side, he opens the door for Ale to step out. Leaning over, something is whispered in her ear and she nods. She had been enjoying having someone drive her around when she wanted.

She decided to forgo the safety of black for the night. Instead, she wore a white fitted dress, cut daringly short, showing off a majority of her leg tattoos. It only had one strap, which allowed her arm ink to be fully on display. With a healthy glow to her skin, she walks in, not sure what to expect.

This wasn’t her usual type of place; it was loud and it was crowded. The Savage preferring quite dive bars.

Thankfully, it was easy to find Alice, her pale skin giving her away. And, was that…purple? Damn, it looked good on her.

Slowly approaching, knowing her Beast was going set off the alarms, “Thank you for the invite.” Greets the Italian with a smile in her voice. Motioning to the bartender, she orders a beer, whatever was in season and on tap. “Have to say, that is a great color on you!” she compliments the Haunt.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes , Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice feels the Princely Predator before the Italian steps close. Over the pulsating pounding of the music, and the gyrating bodies of the careless kine, Alice feels the blood freeze and rush as the Wraith wakes, hissing and spitting in terror. Alice clenches her jaw, gums itching, fangs have nowhere to go. They are in public. Taking the moment, Ale gives her, Alice reigns in the Wraith. Taking a breath, she smiles. Sharp-sharp-sharp and all t6oo fake.

"Ale, hey. I didn't know if you would come." clearly Alice knew her friend's preferences in entertainment, "I just thought...well. If I was going to do this...night out. I'd do a night out."

Taking a drink, tasting the sweet peach and champagne.

"Thank you!" She wondered if she did. She used to love and hate purple. The only colour in the make up of Alice Hart, "I'm sure you look divine as well." another smile, all to wide, all too sharp. Alice could imagine it. All black and leather, pale skin and even more striking black ink.

8. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer stepped out in her little black dress, her dressy flats that did nothing to add to her 5'7'' frame and a wine red scarf elaborately pinned over her neck. She wore nuetral make up with a wine shade of lipstick, her hair loose in tussled waves. She had taken care to Blush before catching her car service a ways from the Necropolis. Now she wove through the people by the entrance, she scanned for Alice and the Prince. Tonight, her Beast is loosed, announcing herself to the other Predators present.

She feels the terror of the Apex Predator wash over her and pauses, soothing her Beast back into its' cage. There - she spots the Gangrel and the Nosferatu. She weaves her way forward and pauses within sight, lifting her hand to wave. Never was a good idea to sneak up on Kindred.

"Hey ladies!" She greets with a friendly smile and that serpentine Curse. "I'm glad we're doing this. Oooh, what are you having?" She asked Alice, checking the drink with some interest. "I'm guessing theres no minty crickets here... no, that drink wasn't called a cricket..." She tosses her head in annoyance, not recalling the name of the drink she had sampled during the last outing.

Brown eyes scan the area around them casually, half expecting to see someone they knew.
    "I like this place. Its different than the usual. How'd you hear about it?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Even though Alice can’t see it, the Savage shrugs, “I’d mentioned wanting to make more of an effort to get out more. And figured it’s best done with people I enjoy.” Because normally, she would avoid a place like this. “So you got me curious about it,” pausing as she accepts her beer and looks around, “and it’s quite,” another pause, “different. But that can be good.” Different can be good. “Though I tend to go with Sophia while out.” No anger in her voice, just a friend pointing something out.

“Eh.” Her voice unsure, “Not as nice as you look. I can’t say I’ve seen you in such a lively color, it’s nice.” Would Ale ever dare to wear it? Nope. Too bright, too much color. A lot of nope. “But thank you.” Always accept the compliment.

The press of another Beast caught her attention, and dark eyes take a look around. Her Beast on alert, enraged. Finally, she see’s Jennifer, and she was surprised. She usually couldn’t feel a Beast from the Haunt, yet, here they were.

Interesting.

A smile appears as she deals with her Beast, shutting it away. “Hello Jennifer.” Then confusion, “Minty crickets?” what? “This is why I stick with beer.” No need to remember much. “You’re looking lovely tonight.” Compliments the Savage, raising her glass to her lips.

12. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, her strings pulled nod, "Change is good." she agrees, and the is a volume of things unsaid within those words. Words between, Haunt and Savage, between Acolyte and Unconquered, Senechal and Prince. Between Friends. Alice smiles her softest smile, all sharp lines and plastic facsimiles.

"Of course, Sophia." Alice wouldn't have forgotten the mortal identity of the Prince, her friend. The infamous mob boss of Sacramento. Sophia de Luca.

"It's a change, hm?" more smiles, livelier than the last, still to forced, still to fake.

Then carrying the theme of the evening, she feels her Cousin's Beast before she feels the slither of her voice, all rustling grass and serpent slick. She grips her glass tighter, the Wraith rising and hissing before she reigns it back in.

"Jennifer, hello." subdued, but there is a too-wide too-fake smile upon her petal pink lips, "It's a peach kir. It's sweet."

Upon hearing the next question and the Doll should have known there would be questions about how, poor, pitiable, plane Alice knew of the club. "An old....friend took me here once." she settles on, knowing that both Kindred would hear the pause. Though it would only be Ale who knew the name. If the Doll utters it tonight, and she doesn't think she should...considering. Well.

14. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Change is good," Jennifer agrees with Alice. "- if we don't change, do we become irrevelant?"
    Dark brown eyes take in the dress that Alice wore.
    "Is that an ombre design in Alice's dress? The colors complement very nicely."
    Jennifer gives 'Sophia's' dress a second glance. Certainly different than the black that they had discussed before. It looked quite fetching. "Very nice, Sophia. Different. It works for you."

"This locale is different,"
    Jennifer agreed. The Nosferatu glances to her fellow cousin, hearing the pause. Considering the implications of the pause. "- I like it."
    "Suppose I should try to find a beer that I like. Although, I do love sweets." Or she had, when she had lived. The brunette glanced at Alice's peach kir once again, debating. Decisions, decisions!
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

16. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She supposed it was good. Just hard to accept, but their kind could change. They could adapt, and they could survive. And that was what this was to the Savage, adapting to survive. If one could not blend in, one could be eliminated.

The Italian used to go by Ale, trying to hide her human identity. But not anymore. Not that she was over confident with her criminal empire, but it felt more natural to her.

“Hmm, it is. But a nice one.”
    And she imagined the looks if she walked into Court wearing such colors.

An old friend? Interesting. “Well, they had good taste. I’ve been told this one of the more popular night clubs.” Not the most, most certainly not. That would be Nox. But the pause wasn’t asked about. She figured the Haunt had a good reason for it, and she just wasn’t a nosy person. “Maybe I need to make more of an effort to visit these types of clubs. The music is certainly catchy.” Ish.

“Irrelevant?” she asks, humor in her voice, “I would never say that, we are always relevant.” A smile on her face. They could never be irrelevant.

Looking at Alice’s dress once more, “I think so, it’s a term I’m familiar with, so I think it fits the way the colors blend together quite well.” Though she was taking a guess. Fashion was not her thing.

“Think so? Grazie.” It was comfortable, that was for sure. “Thought I’d try something other than black for the night.” But she missed the black.

“You could mix beers. For example,” motioning to the tap, “they have a blueberry ale and a cider. Have them make you a snake bite or a black and blue. Or, add champagne to it, a black velvet. The cider and blueberry ale will give you the sweet while still having beer.” Shrugging, “Just a suggestion.” She liked her beers.

18. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Hazelton brings to mind thoughts. Memories and possibilities, while Ale - Sophia tonight - makes her laugh. The empty sound is swallowed by the pulse pounding beat. Had Ale always been so....confidant?

Maybe it's just the knowledge of who that friend was, and the paranoia of admitting it. Maybe it's the knowledge that's coming, and what tonight is that's colouring her perceptions.

"I'm glad." she says eventually, "It's..,I've come by here once before," but she'd said that already. Why was she....? No, she knew. "Thank you, though." a bone pale hand, pinked from the Blush, rubs against her hip, and the ombre wrap dress.

"Sorry I can't help you with drinks, this was a recommendation," she admits, again keeping a secret to who gave it. jack who asked to many question, but who was more socially competent that most Daeva she'd known. But her lack of knowledge isn't too much of a detriment, Ale knows her stuff.

Then.

Alice, years out of the habit blinks her eyeless sockets behind her sunglasses. "Wait. You're wearing colours?"

20. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread