A letter arrives for Twist through her patronage of Ballo Della Notte.

To Her Grace Madam Twist,

I have three favors to ask of you. First, to give any bluntness or rudeness on my part. I apologize if this finds you through less than conventional means and propriety. I am not as familiar with contacting patrons in such high esteem of the unconquered arts as you as much as I would like.

The second, to attend an acrobatics performance with you at your theater. I realize this is probably very forward of me. Nothing untoward is intended, I assure you. A variety of factor have motivated me to ask. First being that I would very much like to observe such a performance. A great many compliments have been paid to your theater's shows and I would like very much to see one. Second, and to my fault, I haven't worked the wherewithal to approach you publicly. So while even a private box may not be free of prying eyes or ears, I do think I'd enjoy a show with you, if nothing else.

My third request, I admit I'd like it for a surprise but I know that's not appreciated by all, I'd like to request an instrument. In the literal, musical sense. I'll save exactly what for a small mystery.

I'll check with the ticket gate on date/time for a ticket in my name for your answer. If not, I'll make sure I accommodate the first favor of you reading my letter.

Thank You and Yours in Anticipation,
Mr. JC Smith

JC doesn't exactly have a mail box except for at Elysium. Let me know if you want to start a scene or not.