Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2103)Shamans and Talons

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 2, 2021 : (2103) Santuary
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow smiles. "That is not often relevant. Understanding the approaches, beliefs of others, their arguments is the core of philosophy. That one might find the paths they agree with and understand their critiques." A nod. "Perhaps I could help. I needed some help in my studies for such things. I may know some good websites for resources."

A half-shrug. "Why would I? I take it as complement, having to call on the arcana to face my training alone. It is evidence of my successes, and a point to strive for. I do not give up just because something is challenging."

She frowns, thinking. "We try to set rules beforehand. Injuries can be common if they are not. Control is as important as the training and precision. I had several weapon injuries and broken bones during my apprenticeship. Kaze broke my ribs at least once." She seems remarkably nonchalant, as if it is common.

A glance around. "I suppose so." She gives Aurora a smile and heads across the room, watching over the other mages there.

Phoenyx returns to the main thread.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling with a nod, “Then we should set aside some time to get together and discuss it. I could order takeout or something.” Philosophy and takeout sounded perfect to her. “I’d welcome the help.” Maybe the Arrow knew of resources she hadn’t been able to find yet.

“Some, myself included, don’t like to train using the Arcana at our disposal. I want to hone a skill based off my hard work and not because I can increase my strength and other skills.” That power was not always available.

“Wait, seriously? You guys break each other’s bones?”
    what the actual hell was wrong with the Arrow’s?! “Maybe helping you spar isn’t a good idea after all.” She didn’t want broken bones, that shit hurt.

Still wrapping her head around the whole broken ribs things, she follows Phoenyx back to the others.

Closing this thread as Aurora moves back to the Main thread

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread