Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded, as the joint got passed back and forth between them. Between the scotch and the marijuana she was feeling pretty darn good. She giggled a little and nodded. "Yeah, I can how see how maybe playing with guns after alcohol and weed has been involved, could be a bad idea. I watch the news once in awhile. It is a horrible show!"

She blinked a few times at the statement of herself being 'hot' and Roshon not doing a spring-fling. She had no idea what Roshon meant by that. It made her feel as it always did when yet another thing she should know, short circuited in her neural network leaving her puzzled. Oh wait, wasn't it a festival?! Spring Fling....

"You mean the carnival thing? I can't believe they are still doing that. I don't know what -my- looks have to do with that though." That sailed right over her head, and when she found a reference buried in that brain of hers, she thought she meant ... a carnival instead of sex. So Roshon's assumption that Vivian didn't spring fling, was completely right on. Now she wondered if Roshon hated Carnivals but she didn't have to much longer to pontificate, when talk of movies and shows are afoot and weed is blazing. She passed the joint back after taking an impressively large hit.

"I don't like most thriller type movies. Like..you know, with kidnapped people and the like. Uh, well that ones pretty obvious as to why, but I really enjoy the ones like "The Count of Monte Cristo," where he gets the ultimate revenge for his false imprisonment and losing everything. So super hero movies are pretty awesome, most fantasy, some can be triggering. Comedies are always awesome, no family movies, unless they are Disney Classics rated G. I can handle those."

"Uhh..TV, well I don't watch a lot of TV because of all the advertisements are really irritating, so I could use some direction and show suggestions!"

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian and Roshon watch some movie on television and enjoy being stoned! Thanks for the sence!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread