Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian's home was in your normal built in the millenium year neighborhood track of Sacramento. She was lucky enough to have a front and backyard. The place was pretty homey all in all. The decor was very airy and Bohemian chic. The airtouched enjoyed ceiling fans that look like giant leaves in lieu of normal fan blades. The air was never still in the house. Vivian couldn't stand it otherwise. Airtouched feel stifled indoors.

Every window in the place was down and she had a humidifier going. She also had a decent amount of air plants, and other house plants all around. Aloe in the windowsills, and spiky plants springing out of hanging pots popping with fun fiery orange, red, and orangish-red tones. All brown and earth toned furniture. Solid wood with cushions, and a nice warm tan leather couch. She had no television.

When Roshon arrived she jumped up and answered the door. The airtouched was a homey sight in a pair of form fitting sweat pants, and a strappy sports bra top. Her long hair bound in a tripple french braid down her back.

"Hey Roshon. Come on in! Take a look around. Tell me what you think."
    Attached Images

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

For once, Roshon wasn't tearing down the street in her souped-up GNX, but simply cruising down the road, her eyes sweeping the neighborhood. Seemed like the kind of place that might have people chained up in the basement, but otherwise, not too bad. A little cramped, little don't open the window when the neighbor shits, but it looked like the house might have a bit of yard in the back. Probably had to if it had a tree someone slept in, but that was a whole other conversation.

She pulled into the driveway and stepped out of the car, taking a moment to get a bottle of scotch out of the drunk before strolling up to the door. When Vivian opened it, she caught sight of Roshon standing there, leaning against the door frame, unlit cigarette hanging from between her lips, a bottle of scotch in one hand, wearing much the same outfit she'd been wearing at the bar: leather jacket, t-shit, black jeans, boots. Only difference was, this time it was Celtic Frost shirt.

"'Sup, Storm Large, what's the word?" Roshon replied as she stepped inside, handing Vivian the bottle. It was Macallan 18, still untouched.

The mismatched, yet oddly majestic Lost moved past her host and started pacing around, examining the house as one might an art gallery, her tiger eyes hungry for ever detail. By the time she reached the kitchen, though, she stopped.

"Ok, the living room is bearable, kinda cozy, can cope. But this," she continued, gesturing to the cabinetry, "is like a bleached hell. Way too much white. Disgusting. Gotta get you some color, girl! No wonder you sleep in a tree. But, honestly, tell me more about that. Sounds dangerous. Conspicuous. What's the deal?"
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

4. Likes Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"You are just in time to watch me demolish a Jeffrey, that's what's up!" She said happily, her wits still sharp despite herself. "I was finishing working out. I dont have a car, so I have polished concrete floors in the garage with mirrors up and a sound system out there for a makeshift dance studio, and gym."

She chuckled a bit watching her check the place out and laughed aloud at her horror for the white wash in the kitchen. "You should have seen the honey-wood colored cabinets that were there before. Oh and a crappy dishwasher that doesn't wash dishes. I made the old owners replace the dishwasher with a Bosch. You know...a dishwasher that actually washes the damn dishes!"

She moved to a cabinet that was chock full of glassware, and took out two scotch glasses. Moving to the freezer she got out two bags of Whiskey Stones. Emptying one bag into Roshon's glass and one into hers. The Airtouched didn't use ice. She didn't like watered down beverages, so whiskey stones kept it cold and 100% alcohol. She gave them two fingers deep each and tapped her glass against her own. Taking a sip, looking around.

"Well I have a wooden platform in the tree in question, and I do sleep up there. It's one of those things. I just can't stand to sleep with a roof over my head. Since being back, sleeping open to the sky is how its been for me. I feel, clausterphobic if I try to sleep inside. With the contracts of Eternal Summer, I am never cold, and the Elements contract keeps me safe from anything that would be unpleasant." She said softly with a little shrug.

"IF you want to help with some ideas for the kitchen, I am all for it." She offered with a grin. "Any improvements made to the house, helps." She offered with a laugh.

6. Likes Aeolus, liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Oh, shit, the Jefferies!" Roshon blurted out, looking like she was about two seconds away from smacking a palm into her forehead before she turned and dashed out of the house. She left the door open, jogging down the driveway to where her beast slumbered, popping the trunk and pulling out a cooler before locking it all up again. She'd totally spaced. Although, it would have been much harder to look like a total badass if she'd waited by the door holding a cooler, so there were silver linings with everything.

Nevertheless, Roshon came scurrying back in with the cooler, dropping it on the counter before returning to shut and lock the door. Safety first, after all.

"A'ight, there's some Jefferies in there. Have at 'em," the mismatched drifter said, coming back to join Vivian and picking up her drink. Seemed Viv was a generous pour, which was something Roshon quite liked.

"Before I say anything else, though," she began again, holding up a birdy finger as though to pause any comments, "I wanna make one thing clear. I think you're a pretty dope person, Viv. Like, you've got a lot of energy, are pretty positive, and you're good at setting boundaries. Respect. So, just, like, keep that in mind. Cause I can be kind of abrasive, I'm told, but that doesn't change what I just said. So...Yeah, anyways."

Roshon paused to take a quick sip of scotch, enjoying the way it burned down her throat, leaving behind it's fruity, oaky aftertaste.

"The lack of a garage is little bit of a bummer. I know you said it's a garage, but it's a gym, or dance studio, or whatever. Very Jennifer Lawrence. Also, you mentioned you're one of those roided out maniacs with an anger management problem, which...doesn't seem like a good fit for you? Like, is this a Jekyll/Hyde scenario? All J-Law-Star-is-Born one minute, 'you won't like me when I'm angry' the next?

And, lastly, you seem awful accommodating about the idea of remodeling, which makes me think you must want a roommate bad. But, um, why?"

She broke off her rambling, raising her glass to her lips again as she studied the other woman.

8. Likes pisces, Aeolus liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian was always hungry. You could bet a whole lotta money that she was always all about that food. It wasn't just fuel, it was stress relief, pleasure, and a great distraction. I mean....in Vivian's thoughts she had to fuel her meat suit, wash it, give it water and put clothing on it. So much to do! Might as well make these tedious details of having a physical form worthwhile. She happily dug into the pork sandwiches, trying to make sure she didn't talk with her mouth full.

Vivian was completely proud of herself for recognizing that Roshon was building up to something as she spoke. She played host, and made sure everything was arranged nicely, and they had space to stand or sit, as they so desired.
    She nodded along as Roshon listed off the qualities she liked, tilting her face to the side slightly at times. Those alien eyes steadily looking at Roshon, but of course, it was just dark grey storm clouds forming in the endless snow globe world.

"I have learned to channel that side of me into physically working out. I work out a lot. Not just dancing, but also I do European style sword fighting. There are knives hidden all over the house. Just...you know...if you ever have a reason to suddenly need one.... we can go over where the weapons are." She paused a second to take a long gulp of her scotch. "If you would have asked me that a few years ago....well...that would have been another story. Time has done a good number on me in a lot of ways. I have a behavioral therapist now, I have a steady diet of workout, I try to have some work life balance, which the Freehold helps with now." She shook her head. "Bottom line, the Tempest doesn't rule me anymore."

She laughed a little. "I like the idea of having someone around. I mean, what's the point of having all of this with no one to share it with? Not even a loudmouth roommate." She said pointedly with a wink, starting to grin. "A part of me looks at this house and thinks.... 'you fucking idiot....you...you bought a house for a life you don't even have.' I could have gotten some small ass penthouse apartment or condo with tall trees to hide my balcony sleeping tick. I knew I would want to open up someday again. To have a place where people could crash if they needed to. Having a body oddly enough makes me feel....lonely sometimes."

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Roshon decided she could go for a jeffery while the walking storm explained, so she cracked open one a take out box and took a bite. Obviously, it had been some time since they'd met at the grill. These were entirely fresh jefferies, and they went sooooo well with a good scotch. Mmmm...

The mismatched lost poured herself another few fingers of scotch and considered the other woman's offer.

"The garage is almost a deal breaker," Roshon mused, idly swirling the rich, golden scotch around in her glass.

"But I guess I could go car shopping. Rent a garage and then drive the new thing to get me to the Beast. Wouldn't mind having something else. Could be nice."

She took a sip of whiskey, her red panda ear twitching, and then shrugged.

"I know what you mean about being lonely, at least, I think. I've always had a body. Even had to replace parts so I could keep having one. But, yeah, I kinda went on the run for a few years. Was free as fuck, but also more than a little hermit-y, ya know? And I don't think I'd look good with a big grey beard and stuff. So I'm open. But, like, let's roleplay out a little scenario: I steal one of your sweatshirts. How you gonna deal with that? Oh, and also, you mention knives and stuff. You have any objections to guns in the house?"

11. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"I can definitely see that, being that you are a mechanic. You can use the Driveway though! It does have the same amount of space as the Garage, minus being able to put anything out there you don't want stolen." She shrugged ever so gently. "Don't get me wrong its a nice neighborhood, but still California. You will always have your hooligans."

She listened to her account of how she came to be a Chimera, swapping out body parts and Vivian's mouth pinched to a line. Yes. Elementals knew all about being brutally physically changed, but then so did the Wizened. There was perfect understanding in the tense jaw muscles of the Airtouched. "I didn't do so hot on my own you know, and I joined the Freehold because I realize trying to completely ignore one side of me in exchange of the other was keeping me from further progress. A lot has come back to me, but still some things, just haven't quite clicked on yet. My check engine light has been on for some time." She paused when she mentioned the scenario and frowned softly.

The Airtouched might not be the most socialized of the Freehold but she knew well enough to know that stealing from someone who opened their home to you was wrong. "If you actually stole from me maliciously with the intent of taking my things to keep them and not give them back in the mean way, your shit will be outside and the locks changed." There was no mistaking the wording either. She was Airtouched not Air Headed.

"Borrowing something without asking first, but letting me know via text msg or verbally is another thing. I find that rather annoying, but I can tolerate it as long as its not an every single day occurrence because you are just to lazy to get your own whatever it may be."

"Oh...and guns are totally fine! I would love some lessons in Guns too. Queen of Summer, Circe, is a gun nut too!"

13. Likes , Aeolus liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

So there they were, two loners that had been running from their issues for too long, and were maybe a little desperate for company. Oh, and yeesh, there was some of that summer poking through. Understandable, Roshon pushed people's boundaries a lot, especially when it came to things, so it was good that they got that out in the open.

"A'ight, welp, here's what I think," the mismatched wizened answered finally. "I don't think we'd be good roommates. Not, I dunno, like this anyways. But I still meant what I said, you seem like good people, so if you wanna hang out then it'd be great to pop on over. Or, once I get a place, you could pop on over there. Just keep it friend like, I guess is what I'm saying. And, speaking of which, you wanna do something once you finish that Jeffery? We could find a shooting range, or hit a movie. I think you mentioned you had some weed, too?

15. Likes Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian's eyes sparkled with mischief as she watched Roshon make her decision. Getting the feeling she knew where the wind was blowing on this. She knocked back the rest of the Scotch. "I agree! The liquor is getting a little lonely in our systems, eh?" She wiggled her brows good naturedly, the Airtouched not bothered by Roshon's decision and it showed as she playfully disappeared and came back, producing a fat joint. She used the 1.5 rolling papers.

"When you need to turn on the chill light...." She said with a grin. "Or in my case I need to stop moving for a period of time and be calmer than normal. Like...watching a movie with a new Friend.." She paused and her smile softened a bit as she looked at Roshon. "Or...you know...if I have to mingle with patrons in a club after dancing, or have a business meeting with my manager. Pretty much any situation where I have to calm my energy down some."

She sparked that happy lil fattie and got to puffing, and on the exhale, you guessed it, little O's of smoke rings floated on the air towards the ceiling where the gentle shifting of the air lead by the ceiling fans dissipated them. "I am more down for the shooting range idea. We unfortunately are within city limits here, so no shooting on the property. Fuddy duddies around here." She held out the joint for Roshon.

17. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Ah, well, rule one of firearms is you don't touch 'em voluntarily when you're getting cross-faded, anyways," Roshon teased, tossing back the rest of her scotch and extending a greedy little bird hand for the spliff.

"Gimme, gimme, don't leave your new friend hanging. Although, scotch and weed are the only extra benefits I'll offer, just so its, like, super clear. Not that you're not hot, I just don't do the whole Spring-fling-thing."

Roshon was pretty sure Vivian didn't either. She could totally be wrong, obviously, but the whole 'gah-wut-is-a-body?!' and 'i-sleep-in-a-tree' were pretty clear indicators. Or assumptions. Definitely assumptions.

"What kind of movies do you like to watch?" she asked next, transitioning the conversation into less awkward territory. "Or shows, I guess. TVs gotten really good these days. One of my favorite things to do, though, is watch horror stuff and laugh at all the dumbasses. Honestly makes me feel better about myself."

19. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread