Watch

Bugging Vivian

THREADID

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Vivian Wing 's phone began to ring.

It was Roshon.

Little did Vivian know how lucky she was it wasn't a text.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian sounded slightly out of breath as she answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Vivian Wing." She said in a relaxed tone.

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Yes, hello, this is a meat popsicle," Roshon replied, shortly followed by the muffled sound of chewing.

"You said you sleep in a tree, so I can come steal your house, right? Wanna make sure it's a good fit. Have enough room for Jeffery. You remember Jeffery, my sandwich? I still have, like, two of them. Anyways, you busy? Wanna meet? There's a Jeffery with your name on it. Oh, and I've got scotch. Although, I'll pick up a sixpack if you want something lightweight."

5. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"Hi meat pop! Good to hear from you!"
    She could hear the natural good natured cheer in her voice.

"You may use one of the guest rooms in my house, and share communal space with me for the rest. I do sleep in my tree, its true, but I still use the bathroom and my room, the master bedroom for things. I can offer you the useage of your own bathroom of course. I am fortunate enough to have two in the house. "

She remembered how Roshon had expertly tripped up Yamiyo, and had enough wits about her to make sure she was clear on what she offered her.

She giggled. "I definitely want a Jeffrey sammy! I am always hungry! I would love to meet. Wanna come over to my house and check it out? You can bring the scotch, that's fine. I actually have a joint if you wanna smoke?" There was definitely a little wickedness in that last bit.

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Look at you, laying down the law," Roshon laughed, a mechanical chirp echoing over the line as she put the car in gear. "But hell yeah, girl, I love me some weed. Text me that address!"

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Don't forget to tag me :3

10. Likes pisces liked this post
Closed Thread