Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Criminal Intent: Farm Rendezvous

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She hadn't been to the Farm often. It wasn't that she disliked the outdoors, it was just that she was so much better suited to the city life. But she knew where it was. There had been Courts here after all.

And so it was that she parked her vehicle, insured that she still had the painting, and stepped out to approach. Looking for the two she meant to meet.

Mable Wood Edward Heinrich Psychangel White Seryna
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had gone outside to show Simone the farm. "Edward, would you like to join us?" She offered gently. She knew both kindred with her were like oil and water. "Or we could just go to the gazebo to wait for Twist."

As she spoke Twist was coming up the drive. Mable walked over to greet her. She gave a bow, "Good evening, your grace. Thank you for joining us here. We could speak either inside or at the gazebo." Mable was usually all business as socializing was difficult for her.

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone stuck close to Mable, her eyes scanning the grounds. As she listened to Mable's greeting to the Archon, Simone turned her head and scanned. She listened for a beat. Deciding to follow Mable's lead that this place was secure enough for some words, she follows Mable's bow.

"Hello, Your Grace. I'm Simone Perez." She introduces herself simply.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Thank you, Mable, I believe the latter would be best," Edward replied.

But there was no need, Twist had arrived. Edward walked with Mable to meet Twist and bowed, "good evening, your Grace."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Approaching the trio, Twist nodded in greeting to the two she knew before looking to Simone as Mable introduced her.

Simone Perez. The one that Dirt Nap had run across early on in this tale. At least she had a face now.

"Good evening Ms. Wood, Mr. Heinrich. A pleasure to meet you Ms. Perez." The greeting came easily, just before she leaned slightly to look past them, "I assume our artistic friend has been secured?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a wry smile, "He is secured in the house. The cats are watching him and there is only one way out. And I locked the door from the outside." She considered sending rats into stand guard but that was just a bit too cruel and would excite the cats.

"Shall we go sit in the gazebo to discuss this? or would you like to go inside?"

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Mable took point, and so Edward was silent.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Mekhet remained quiet for a beat as Mable answered the inquiry.

"I do apologize for my associates' behavior. I have given him an extensive education on the manner of his error. His free reign is curtailed, I assure you.
    I do believe he intended for the painting to adorn the wall of the apartment, before the Invictus hater got involved.
    It is inexcusable, and I understand that. I am prepared for any consequences."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good," she said with a nod. "We are already outside, we may as well continue here."

Tilting her head, she listened to Simone's words. "You mean the artist? An Invictus hater? Do you mean someone who hates the Invictus? I have been briefly informed of some events by Mr. Dirt Nap, but aside from that brief conversation, I know little of the history of this event ..." She glanced between the three of them, inviting elaboration from any.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable led the group to the gazebo. She made a few cawing sounds to make sure the ravens would alert her to the presence of any potential listeners.

Sitting down she responded to Twist, "Your grace, I only know a few of the facts and I am still a bit confused by the different players in this incidence. The woman Melanie, that you ummm took care of was involved. Rosario, the artist. Simone. The Kowlsac's somehow factor in. And from what I could determine, you are supposedly at fault also. Which is why I believe Simone is describing an invictus hater. However, I believe, Simone and Mr. Heinrich both have much more information than I have. I had been specifically helping Dirt Nap and protecting the Domain." It was hard to admit she wasn't sure what had been happening but she did her best to protect the domain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread