1 - 10
DISPLAYED
July at Christmas

(2103)Shamans and Talons
Mar 6, 2021 - Mar 23, 2021
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Putting on his bright red board shorts(the ones with the flames at the hem), Marcus asks Fire to lend him a cloak of Its protection, and refrain from doing him any direct harm. Thus prepared, the Metalflesh gets his grill ready for the coming BBQ. Picking up an ember of charcoal with his bare hand, the Elemental spits upon it and requests that Summer warm him as he sets to work in wildly inappropriate clothing for the season. Clad in only his shorts and flip-flops, Marcus sets up the shabby old tent that he had crafted into a picnic shelter before inflating the wading pool and filling it with cold water. Resting for a moment, Glamour escapes his body in fiery sparks as he allows the Wyrd to guide his next action. Focusing his will, the Metalflesh picks up another ember and entreats Summer to extend Its warmth to the entire tent, keeping the interior comfortable even if people enter and exit. After setting out some snacks and tapping the keg, Marcus pours himself a cold beer and relaxes as he awaits his first arrivals.

Fun, Fun, Fun in the Sun, Sun, Sun

PRE

Rust wonders round to Marcus' backyard. Lite sparlers in hand. He carries one other already burnt out. He radiates heat having enacted the contract with summer himself.

Contract

"Evans! Let's get the party started." Rust wear a red-white-and blue Hawaiian shirt. The same we wore last year, it still has the chilli stain. He too wears bourd shorts. Rust shrugs off his back pack and begins unloading his Firework hoard. Then turns and heads back for his car.
    "I left the big box in the tunck Marcus, tell me where you want it all."

Marcus Evan

PRE

A grin brightens Marcus' shiny face at the arrival of Rust. Having placed the grill and keg on one side, Marcus directs his Summer Brother to put the fireworks stash on the other. Helping to haul the heavy load to where he had indicated, the Metalflesh is truly impressed by Rust's hoard. Once that is settled, Marcus pours the lion a beer and asks the most pressing question on his mind. "Burger or brat?"

PRE

Heh "Burger, But if you have to ruin it with that grill keep it pink, I like my meat twitching." Rust punctures the can top with a metal claw then swigs.

"Is Harry going to be here? Did he call you?" Rust finds a chair and drags it closer to the grill before getting comfortable.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu walks into the carrying a 24 pack with six pack of Hofbrauhaus Maibock on top of it. "You guys have to try this stuff, a bar down town just started to serve it." He gives off heat as well, Summer guarding one of its chosen.

[spoiler=son of summer]
    2009-12-27 22:18:07 Fu rolls 6 to Son of the Hearth (3wyrd+3survival=6) (10 Again) 8, 6, 9, 4, 1, 7 2 successes
    /spoiler]

PRE

Rust takes an offered brew. "Hey there Fu man." Rust glances about before setting his first can on the ground, he opens the Fu's find and tries it.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus throws some meat on the grill, warming on burger on each side before putting it on a plate for Rust. The Metalflesh's face darkens a bit at the mention of Harry. "No, I never heard back from him. Fu... fancy a burger or brat?" Having finished his beer, Marcus helps himself to one of Fu's fancy imports. "Hmm... that is good." As he makes a plate for Fu with one hand, he uses the other to pull out his phone and place a call to their Sovereign.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Burger please. Ya this stuff is good. I'm gana be at that bar a lot more. Wonder if I could get a job there." He chuckles. Raising wrath at work wasn't always the smartest thing to do, but it was fun.

PRE

Rust took the raw burger, smothered it in ketchup, then chomped away. Listening as Marcus dialed up King Harry.

"That was good. What bar was it Fu?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

His phone ringing in his ear, Marcus slides a burger onto Fu's plate before handing it to the Stonebones. "I've been thinking I might try for a job at that biker bar... The Blackbird? No, The Magpie... something like that. I thought it might be rather nice to harvest some glamor while earning a few quid."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread