Tiny takes his time with his presentation, like with so many things in life.
The test, of course, had gone well. Tiny was no slouch at intellectual matters, and california law was far easier than a spirit court.
No the problem had been the license application afterwards, "have you ever been disbarred by any other bar."
The dreaded death question. You could count on one hand the number of applicants who could get around that question. But Tiny was going to be one of them.
"And that is why, esteemed members of the bar, despite my disbarrment for physically assaulting my client, I should be accepted into the California Bar. I have shown my regret for this with the enclosed letters, exhibits A and B to my former client. I have shown my anger management plan, of which you will see I have completed successfully. And I have come here, to a state with a much harder rules, to hold myself to an even higher standard."
Which, by itself, would be enough to give Tiny a fair shake. Which is why he had brought in a lesser gaffling of boredom, heavy with bribed essence. It sat among the lawyers perusing Tiny's application, filling them with inescapable boredom. To just say yes and be done, instead of the slightly longer process of saying no and explaining why Tiny shouldn't join the bar.
The deliberation is brief, as no one has any comments, and no one has any questions. Tiny has worked hard to make the easy way to just say yes.
A few more resolute among them object. but not enough to sway the rest. Tiny smiles with all teeth as he regains his lost status.