(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He laughed, still thankful the infernal machine was quiet now. He absolutely hated that song with every fiber of his being, like nails on a chalkboard. Weddings, baseball games, fairs, you couldn't escape it. So it might as well serve a function. He was still tired, groggy, half asleep so he stumbled over and fell into the bed placing his lips to hers. It was more than a simple peck it was a deep thing, filled with wanting. Taking her in his arms and holding her tight as they enjoyed that moment.

He pulled away with a smile. "I need to brush me teeth. Can't believe I subjected you to that." Smacking his lips with a laugh before walking away to do as he said. Finishing getting ready, more slacks, another button up still no tie. He kissed her on the cheek before she left, her day starting a little earlier than his. Giving him time to sit down, and unwind before having to catch his first bus.

Hey, you said no one ever did this before. So I did.

JY.

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes Aeolus, Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

She would have lived in that kiss forever, morning breath be damned. And much like the kiss, the rest of their 'morning' goes too quickly, getting dressed and heading out to get home and practice before rehearsal. The kiss he gives her before she leaves makes up for it. Well, almost, but she can't blame him for time.

She is about to get properly dressed for rehearsal when she gets John's text and she about gasps. He made me a... And his second text, it takes her a minute before it clicks. Just you. How dare he be so sickeningly sweet. How could she follow that up?

Saturday

ISY

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread