Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird cups the menthol in his right hand as he takes another drag, effectively hiding his mouth while the three wolves make their how-do-you-do's. Smoke fumes from between his fingers, wreathing his wary eyes.

"Been called foolish more than once," he replies to Bleeds Well. "Been brave on occasion too."

His hand drops from his mouth, taking the cigarette with it.

"Y'all's names ring out, it's true." Bird had heard tell of Bleeds Well and Tiny. Hector, though? Not so much. Still, there's more than one way to be an Alpha. And Bird is New Moon: he can appreciate doing things a bit...different. "Why I came looking for you. Been around the way for a minute, thought it was time to introduce myself."

He drops the cigarette, grinds it out with a boot without looking away from the pack.

"Name's Fa-ninna," the First Tongue feels wrong in his man-mouth, but it's the name that was given him and fuck if he won't say it. "Call me Bird, though."

1 success

Bird's got a little reputation on him for his cunning. He's quiet, but sharp. Doesn't take or talk much bullshit. Gets things done for The People, even if his methods sometimes stray from the straight and narrow.
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds' tongue trills out a bird call in response to the introduction.

2 successes

"Trrrrrr Trrrr" His posture relaxes and he squats patting the ground for Bird to approach. He knows the pack way, and the words Alpha will be speaking.

"Tiny, I hear your plan. I can contribute, I have been working with iron and steel. I can make trinkets to sell in our shop. Stars like the FC logo and such. Make a tourist trap out of the shop. Overpriced trinkets that keep crowds at bay, but sells enough to the gullible to stay afloat."

PU: 4

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Endymion liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur has been watching the Hisil more than the real world. Hector knew the streets better than her anyways, but she knew the Spirit better than anyone.

As the construction wandered in through the real world, Clarion Call's Crescent Moon watched how the Spirits were changing. It would be slower than the reall world, but the changes would be there.

1 success

Emily emerged from the Hisil, wandering along the edge of the construction and lighting a cigarette. Slouching along in her leather jacket she spots the gathering of the pack and ambles over. "Hey boys. How's it hangin'?" She asks cheerily, looking around the group, eyes resting on the unfamiliar face. "Hey. You... new? Is he new?" Emily looks to Hector questioningly.

2 successes

There are rumours of a werewolf with stupidly dyed hair in Sacramento that survived the desolation caused by the Pure and never left, fighting on alone. Somehow smart enough to survive.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, , , Endymion liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Night's good Emily. A new Bird to join the city, from south of me by the accent and the story about him. Welcome to Sac. We have big problems, little problems, and scary problems. And we are always happy to welcome new faces. What's your tribe?" He thinks back on Emily's conversation, about being pigeonholed by auspice, and focused instead on the decisions made, namely the tribe.

Turning back to Emily, "Trying to figure out how we are going to change things around here and handle the new construction. I suggested we start a shop and buy our way into the development. Bleeds makes handicrafts. If we can get someone with electrical knowledge, we can make a kitchy art/lamp store. Total spitballs for ideas right now. And we have one advantage over the competition, we don't actually have to make a profit, just stay in business. Do you think that would work?"

He doesn't mention the locus. Even if Bird joins the pack, he has to be let into that first. And not everyone sticks around long enough to join.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Emily

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"I like your name."

Hector grins approvingly at the new wolf.

"I make a policy of taking on any Urdaga that seek us out. Run with us for a while then. If you like it, stay. As far as I know we are the only Urdaga in town. North of us are Ivory Claws. South of us are Fire Touched. They are trying to squeeze us out - so yes, we do have a fight on our hands. You are in the heart of our territory and as you can see, it is changing. Our Totem wants us to run with that; so we're working out the best way to do just that."

Hector smiled again when he heard Emily Makerith voice but for the moment he kept his attention focussed on the new Irraka. He wasn't going to disrespect the Hunter in Darkness who had sought them out.

"You interested?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird gives Bleeds Well a little grin, tries to reply with his own bird call. It sounds more like a toy whistle than a bird.

failure

Seems this Bird can't sing...

"Brand new," Bird replies to Emily. Looks her up and down, not bothering to hide his regard. The hair's as stupid as they said. But the rest of her is fine.

"Problems are problems," he says to Tiny. "Might could help y'all solve some of them, if you like." He gives a little shrug. He doesn't come in for detailing where he's from. But he'll cop to his tribe: "Meninna, and child of the New Moon too." A stalker's stalker.

Hector gets a full on grin. He likes this dude. Smells of the street. "Obliged, boss." He approaches now that the Alpha's shown himself to be welcoming. "Yeah, I'm down to run with y'all."

What more can he say? It just feels right.
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds straightens, well we’ve eliminated on reason for calling the pup bird. Fury Choir represents... trrrr trrrr.

“I’ll try my best not to punch this one, at least he’s not a fuckin storm lord,” all pups loss their cockiness pretty quickly in Sac-town. Memory of his own introduction flashes bittersweet emotion across his face. He’d had more sisters and brothers then. After the initial welcome, Bleeds seems to be promptly ignoring the pup.

“Missed you sis,” only a touch of resentment in his voice for the Wolf with the biggest life beyond the pack. “Tiny, our Rites master has experience running a business. Beta, what do you think of the little one’s plan?” The suddenly formal Bleeds asks in an overtly informative manner.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily watches Tiny, thinking. Could it work?

She blows smoke into the air and flicks some ash onto the concrete. "Emily," she nods to the new guy by way of greeting witha cheeky grin.

She flicks a wink at Bleeds Wel, but shrugs. "The Hisil is changing. One small shop.... maybe that would do the trick? And before you say I did that too, yes, I did, but that's only one place on a lot with a lot more space around it. Thing is, it's not changing bad, just, y'know, changing. Right now it's got potential. Motes. Small Gafflings that represent change, construction, planning... that kinda thing." She rubs her jaw. "Huh. I dunno.... maybe? Spirits aren't just about the size of the change, but the individual personality injected into them - feelings and emotions. A big skyscraper rapidly gets a spirit if people think of the building a lot. It could create an area we can shape... we're taking about scales more than anything I've worked before. I mean... it's worth a shot, right?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

14. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Awesome Bird. We will need both of those perspectives." Tiny smiles with some joy. New perspecitves always were very helpful.

"Our faces are pretty punchable, gotta say. Something about beauty just calls out to the Destroyers to break them."
    Tiny smiles genially to Bleeds, with just a few too many teeth.

"But we aren't focused on changing the spirits, we want to change the feel of the palce, and yes, thats done through the spirits, but its also done by keeping the essence flavor we want? Which raises the question that we discussed last time. Change is coming, and our totem demands we embrace it. The iron masters, to no ones surprise, endorse it. So what are we going to change things to? Right now my understanding is that it's rust and decay and steel. Do we keep things as undisturbed as possible, keep rust and steel and change to make something out of rust and steel? Creation instead of decay? Or do we go bigger, bring electricity, light, joy, hope, rage, or some other mixes? Emily can show us how to do it, but we need to show her what we want to accomplish."

He turns to bird, "I apologize for my roundabout point of discussion. You are new to the pack, and while you certainly serve in Luna's own, that does not mean that things of the highest trust are given freely. Please do not be insulted, but instead answer this question. If you could build a tiny slice of territory from nothing to be anything, what would you want it to be? What would you want it to inspire? You could build a towering monolith with symbols of obediance, a spring burbling with the laughter of children, a scientific hub of techology, or anything your mind could imagine. What would you build, and why? That is the fundamental question we are trying to decide as a pack, though the details are little foggy for you right now."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

16. Likes Kelreth liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread