Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily had tried sneaking around as her silvery wolf form, attempting to track Chris' scent around the area he had been heading.

1 success

1 success

Sorry all - I completely missed this thread.

The Ithaer bursts out of an alleyway, short of breath. "Shit.... gasp... sorry.... was... pant... looking... Chris..." She swallows and takes a few ragged breaths. "Couldn't... find this bit."

You.... need... to quit... smoking!
    Bite... me! We... ran... 2 miles... A regular... smoker... could never... run like that!

She looks up, doubled over with her hands on her knees. "You guys, uh, like, got any leads on our boy?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Emily

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny looks up as Emily joins them.
    "Guess that makes 4. And if its scouted, almost all of my fears are allayed. If we maim them, I have no issue. If we go in fast, and violently, my teeth are with you. If the alpha says we scout, then we scout."
    He squares himself up, and closes the distance halfway to Bleeds. Enough to draw attention. Enough to show him he means business. "But I will have no part in torture, and I won't let anyone do that. <<Ni Daha>> Respect your prey. That's not how we treat People or people. Bleeds if you try that I will do my best to stop you. Enhanced interrogation is questionable, but what you just described is something that I will fight literally tooth and claw to stop.

But Chris is our brother. I won't endanger his rescue by going after you in the middle of it. So either we drop the torture, or you drop me from this mission.
    " He looks at Hector, acknowledging that he has final say in this, but then turns back to Bleeds.
    Inwardly, he is scared. Bleeds could easily beat the shit out of him. But that wouldn't help Bleeds here. There are only two options. And if Hector allows that kind of thing, perhaps this isn't the pack for him.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is smiling again: a feral grin in the face of Bleeds Well rage. The Cahalith has found the warrior to sing about! Tiny once again grounds him. And awe sinks into his own fury once more.

"Three against three it is. We go together. But not to maim. Thats the bull shit the Fire Touched will do. Save your rage, Rahu. We'll need it later. We..."

And Emily joins then, exhausted from her own hunt.

"We four will go to their club. We four will ask them if they have seen Chris. If we think they are lying then we challenge them. Properly. I'm sure their mockery of Honour will make them accept and then we find a place away from the Herd and we end them! I guess if they mock our challenge we burn their fucking house down! If they don't have Chris then we make them share what they know. And by Luna, we take the hunt from there."

Hector doesn't move to follow or lead, but the energy is clearly building up in him: his hands flex and he bounces on the balls of his feet.

"Is that acceptable to you, Elodoth?"

Weakness or respect? Hector could not tell. He turned to Emily so that he could avoid thinking about it.

"We can't find Chris. Have you found anything?"

And just as abruptly, he turns back to Tiny and Bleeds as an idea pops into his head.

"And when we go to visit our... Ivory Claw cousins... How about we go through the front fucking door? All of us. Together."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Sister, Bleeds breathes almost audibly, a tiny measure of desperation evaporates with the breath.

His eyes are drawn to Tiny as the smaller man makes to challenge him. It doesn’t take a warrior’s eye to see the danger in the diminutive form as the lawyer passes down his judgement. Bleeds eyeballs the distance between them, air and opportunity.

The córner of the Warrior’s mouth twitches. “You’re right brother.” There is great emphasis on the only word that matters. “We are not them, we took an oath, we will not torture. When we rip limbs from torso, it is as we pile upon them in battle. We will break them like a wishbone, leave them weakened and scarred. Hector will have his glory and he will sing,” Bleeds Well closes the distance between them in a few quick steps, glowering sternly down at Tiny, “not of Tiny, but of Oath’s Bastion, who dared the wrath of a Ralunim to protect the harmony of the Call.” Clear eye’s hold Tiny’s for a long moment, the rest of the pack ignored. “You’re willing to protect the purity of the pack even from its purest.” With a respectful clap on the shoulder the Enforcer turns to Hector, and strides past the bouncing Cahalith, Moving with the purpose of a weapon that was just fired.

Front door huh.
    A whisper to Hector as he passes, “Glory hound.” He leaves the rest of the pack to swap further information, the Rahu takes point.

PU: 4

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks up at the others, still doubled over. "Wait, wait... what? Who's torturing who now?"

She looks to Hector as he questions her. "Nope. It's quiet out there. Like.... not too quiet, but, like.... Hector, you're a street guy. You ever see the back alleys when a wolf passes through there? Like, people fled from lunacy kinda quiet? That's my guess. Like, I could be reading too much into it. It's quiet, is what I'm saying."

She watches the tension between Bleeds and Tiny, and rolls her eyes. Meatheads. She chuckles to herself. "Hey, I'm never a girl to back down from a fight. Let's do it."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny listens as Hector lays out the plan. Its simple, direct, and effective.
    And importantly, specifically dis-includes torture. His features relax just a hair, but he still waits to see what Bleeds will say.

And for the first time, Bleeds finally acknowledges him as pack, not just hanger-on. Then he names him, a new name that fits on Tiny like a bad glove, but one filled with meaning. Perhaps he'll grow into being fully deserving of it.
    "Thanks, brother. I've got your back."
    Because Tiny is many things, including Oath's Bastion, but a front-liner he is not.

Turning to Emily, "No one's torturing anyone. Especially not them torturing Chris. So the plan meets my approval Boss. We go strong and hard and fast. Though, might I suggest the back door considering the Herd around? We can always pull a fire alarm to get them out if needed. But its your call, if you say front door, then we go front door."

He looks to Hector for the plan. In reality, both options have big drawbacks. The duty of the alpha was always to figure out which worked better for the pack he had, not the pack he wanted.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is trying to keep his eyes on the Ithaeur Emily Makerith - as much to show he is listening to her report as give her respect. Even so, he is aware of Bleeds Well presence as he moves into position; of the powerful words the Blood Talon delivers to the Shadow Lord.

Of the words delivered to him.

Hector smiles a secret smile.

"Oath's Bastion. Yeah. I dig it. I can sing it to the Lunes when next we meet."

He would.

Emily finished her report. The Alpha's eyes narrowed dangerously. More and more it sounded like Chris had gone to the club and that there had been a fight - a proper one. But why? And why go alone?

"No. I've decided Oath's Bastion. I can see where you are coming from in wanting to sow distraction and simply sneak in and out. I don't think that will work this time. They either have our pack brother or they don't. If they do, he won't be fit enough to walk out of there and it is their den, after all: they'll know every inch of it."

"No. We go in through the front. If the Herd gets in the way... I guess we'll improvise. Herd will keep the Ivory Claws in line while we ... talk. I hope. If they give us trouble. Or if they have our pack brother... Then I'll challenge them right there. For him. There - or preferably somewhere else to ensure the sanctity of the Oath. And then we are walking out."

To hunt the trail Chris left behind... Or to prepare for ritual combat.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

10. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well exits scene, for him the hunt has begun.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily swallows. She wasn't a fan of fighting werewolves - she'd only faced off the Pure in the Call and it was still bravado and adrenaline that kept her going.

But more than that, Chris was in trouble. That was the key. She straightens up and stretches, joints clicking loudly.

"Alright. Let's do it."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread