THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

About an hour after sundown, the brunette places a call to a certain mage. What an interesting word! And a new thing, calls!

Ring Ring
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hello? Hey! How are you doing? Is everything okay?" Kaze answers, sounding friendly and maybe just a little concerned.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Yes, everything is great. I just wanted to check in on you. How have you been?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, like, I'm not trying to guilt you or anything, but I missed you!" Kaze says. "I'm okay other than that."

He laughs.

Then he says in a more serious, circumspect tone, "So...is your family business keeping you busy?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I know, its been a few hours. I can't believe we survived being separated that long..." Her serpent voice teased. "It is on one evening, I am looking forward for a little event. Its something that I look forward to.
    I am actually thinking about going out shoping soon.

I was curious if you would like to check out a Museum sometime?"

9. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs! "Yeah, okay. I'm being a little silly. It was just last night. Seems like a lot more happened than just a night and a day though!" He says.

"Sure! I'm totally up for going out! Do you want to meet there or go together?" He asks. "Oh, and should I try to dress up? I mean, I was thinking I would just show up in jeans with my pickup truck and pick you up, but if by check out a 'museum' you mean something more upscale, I can do my best to hang." He offers.

"Hey. While it's just us. Can I tell you something...risky?"

11. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Lets go together. I wasn't sure if you would be interested in a quieter scene. We would be able to talk a bit, though. I don't think you have to dress up. I am planning on wearing a black casual dress." It seemed to work on blending into a lot of situations.

Oh, pick her up? Her mind began turning around possibilities. As she mused on them, she contemplated what something risky entailed. "Risky? Color me curious. What is it?"

13. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Okay, let's do it!" Kaze agrees enthusiastically to getting together somewhere quiet, museum in this case.

"Oh. Wow. Right. Okay I hope this okay. It's... about your voice. I never mentioned it, I was kinda chicken, because I imagine it might be a... thing. The thing is... it's one of the things about you that really attracted me to you. Um. You know how I told you my mom died? It was cancer. I was twelve. Anyway, it took a while, and the whole time she was a rock, totally pouring into me, like not even complaining or anything, just getting me to tell her about me and what was going on and telling me I was going to be okay and how she loved me..."

Kaze's quiet for a moment.

"Sorry." He says.

"So anyway, the cancer was always spreading, you know? She...it affected her breathing and her throat. For a while, at the end, when she said 'goodbye'...".

Another pause.

"You're voice actually reminds me of her. It's... nice. I like it."

Kaze's quiet for just a second and then asks, "Does that make sense? Do you mind?"

Sorry no formatting! Phone post!

15. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

She smiles at the 'lets do it'. That seemed enthusiastic, and she was glad for that.

"I am a bit surprised," She admits. "-it... is a side effect of something in my past. It frightens some. I don't blame them for that, one can't control one's fears very easily." She considers his words, turning them over in her mind. Finding it rather... endearing. She liked it. Although she was always cautious in going among the Kine because of the Curse, that it did not frighten *Chris* encouraged her.

"No. I don' mind at all, Chris. Thank you for sharing that. I understand that must have been hard to share. That must have been very difficult for the both of you. I do have faith that she is somewhere better. Somewhere without pain."
    She had faith, when she had lived. She had not considered her old faith of Christianity again until she had met Chris, and they had discussed his faith. Curious that her mind was returning there when he wasn't the one to bring it up.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens, realizing he's been holding his breath when he lets it out when Jennifer says that she's okay with it, with him bringing up her voice and how it affects him and why.

Then she talks about believing his mom is in heaven and faith.

"Wow. You really get to the heart of things! Yeah, that's it. I totally believe she's in a better place. I even believe she's like, able to see me, and all. I'm at peace, now, with her being gone. I just...still miss her sometimes, and you remind me of her in a way that feels good. I mean, don't get me wrong, my mom was a totally different person. For one thing, she was a short, super stubborn oriental woman, and she never had a job except being a mom and wife and daughter!" She take care of her dad and his dad and raised him pretty much on her own!

He laughs.

"But yeah, she had a strong faith, and she did everything she could to share it with me. I kind of rejected it after she died, until years later. Thanks, Jenna. For saying that."

Closed Thread