Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2102) Puck and Winter

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued from (2102) Sanctuary...

Puck straggled for a moment, waiting to see what Guru and Anima had to say about his comment. The moment passed, and Puck turned his back to them and walked away.

"And who around here is deserving of trust?" Serious question is serious. Well, seriousish. "Most of Sacramento is still just shadow names and faces to me. I'd love to get another opinion on who to count on in a pinch."

Thing about being the newish mage in the newish city? Gotta make new friends. Furniture doesn't move itself. Maybe they could help against Seer pylons and Banisher cells to, but you don't want to lead with that. Still a trust thing though, so we're killing all the birds with this stone.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Nobody is exactly untrustworthy, or duplicitous. Besides the Circle itself does a good enough job filtering the unwanted out", well, other than himself of course, "However, some members of the Consilium have a habit of going overboard when cooperating with others. Which can be dangerous", he shrugs. "But if you need a list of dependable Magi, then you got Aurora, Campanella, Phoenyx. This is a high turnover jurisdiction, people come and go, faces are in constant flux. How are you finding it yourself?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

So no super bad seeds? Good to know. The mages of the concilium might just care to darn much, but he had Fate to guard him against the extremes of his companions behavior.

"Campanella seemed like a good guy." They didn't agree on everything, but Puck didn't really go into these conversations looking to change minds or force consensus. Plus he seemed concerned by the idea of Puck using sleepers for amusement. B+ in the Libertine's playbook.

"I've been to much of a shut in to really say I've found it one way or another."
    True facts about Puck? He hasn't been socializing as much as he'd like to be. He had two reasonably in depth conversation partners, and one of them was just starting. "I guess that's good though? I haven't been murdered or black mailed so I really shouldn't be complaining."

A voice registers behind him, and Puck barely manages to stop himself from laughing. Dude talks about whipping people for spirit jollies and takes an honest take on it as a shut down and starts name calling?

"So," Eyes are on Winter, back still to the others. "did I rub Anima the wrong way, or has he gotten used to being vulgar and gaslighting people when he's called out on it?"

Remember that chin up Winter gave before walking over? History noted.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Campanella is solid", he offers, "well I guess not being murdered counts as good neighborly relations".
    He frowns, the Doctor really talks too much.
    "It's just the way he is. He's got a terrible temper and even more horrible manners. And yes, the sexual thing. Not his first attempt", besides the Guardian hasn't forgotten the Shaman's attempt at throwing him under the bus.
    Forget but don't forgive. "not the most colorful member this Consilium has ever had, but close enough"

Closed Thread