Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I welcome any feedback on what I submit, if you have an interest." Jennifer replies.
    "Excellent, I would be glad to see you take an interest." The Nosferatu glances around the quiet Deep. Her dark brown eyes move back to Alexander, focussing on him closely.
    "I think we have covered all of the topics of interest to me. Do you have anything you want to discuss or any goals we could assist you in attaining?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“I would be happy to provide a second opinion should you require one.”

Alexander looks down and gives her a small grin.

“Thank you.”

Alexander stares forward for a few moments, his eyes glassy and unseeing. “No, I cannot think of anything that I would need to ask of you. Thank you for calling the Clan meeting tonight, it was nice to meet with you.” Alexander gives Priscus Jennifer Hazelton a deep bow, and awaits her dismissal should she wish to end the night there.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

" Thank you, that's kind of you. I do enjoy a discussion on the academia field."

Jennifer glanced upwards. " I do plan on telling Mr. Kowaksic that I expect to see him soon to discuss matters with his family. I expect to call that in June, so be aware he'll be present."
    And that formidable Beast if his, and likely the Beast of his childe, that would enrage one's beast for her lesser blood.

"Excellent. Thank you for coming, I appreciate it. Be well until we meet again. I'll likely check in with you, just a casual discussion, next month to get to know you better. "

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Hearing that Mr. Kowalsic would be joining them in future brought a slow, stiff nod from Alexander, his eyes narrowed in cautious understanding. “Thank you for informing me ahead of time.”

“Thank you for organizing the meeting, I hope you have a good evening Jennifer.” He walks away, one of his hands trailing along one of the walls before stopping and seemingly pressing himself through a crack in the wall.

“Feel free to lock up when you leave, I will be spending some time on my project before I head home.” His voice croaks out from the jagged shadow cut into the wall, the sound of steps sinking away as he descends further into the earth.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Have a good evening, Alexander. Be well until we meet again." Jennifer gave the fellow Nosferatu a nod as she departed to check the entrances.
    She could be heard moving around the Catacombs, checking the main door was locked and the other door was secured as well. She patrols the security measures for a little over an hour, ensuring that the Catacombs were functioning and hiding the hideyholes of impromptu weapons and making notes of what to repair in the future.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread