Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Doesn't really scare me, anything nature can throw at me is just another day." Giving him a teasing look. "Or are you worried about me? Aww that's kinda cute." Chuckling. "Do not worry though if worst comes to worst so can I tell that little bear to give play Winnie somewhere else." Her skills in the life arcana were certainly good enough to control a bear if needed.

"It is? Didn't feel like it were, anyways I meant more in the line of movies like the grudge or the exorcist or movies with just senseless blood and gore. Those are not my melody, when the movie is just centered about trying to be scary." That were not her suite. "Noir? Sorry all I see with that is black and white detective stuff more than that so do I know nada about Noir."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

"Well, 'black and white detective stuff' is a good description for Noir cinema. I guess when one isn't scared of bears, there are few things that would scare her from movies." Not to mention, their kind was often the bad guys in those movies, or much more able to take down a slasher or a ghost than Sleepers.
    "What about the classics? Say... would you like to watch Casablanca? Or the Maltese Falcon? Do you think the rest of the study group would be interested in this?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So I got it right?" Who ooh, doing a little dance she got it right. "Movies can be scary but you know they are just boring, they try to scare you and just build around being scary which just makes you bored." It did sound fun to snuggle with someone to but not to watch for fun.

Looking dumbfounded.
    "Umm what is Casablanca and Maltese falcon? Not a clue what kind of movies they are or why they are classics or well pretty much nothing." Nope just not her area at all.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"According to a bunch of experts, some of the best movies made in the 40s, when our grandparents were in diapers." Corn answers with a sage-y look. "The Maltese Falcon is also a classic Noir. Black and White, detective stuff."
    Looking back, Corn sees that Maria and Cleo are deep in their discussion and don't seem to miss him at all.
    "Sooo... any news? Apparently I am less sought out than I thought by my better half."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Never seen them, those were not the kind of movies they showed us growing up." Not really good for children. "Ok so then nope Noir is not something I am good with nor have I ever tried old classics so not a clue if I would like them. We could do a every person picks a movie to show the other ones to get a personal touch."

"News hmm, what should that be, hmm hard to say. Not much really, there are just small stuff life is pretty much slowly going on as per normal." Or what did he fish for? "So when's the wedding?"

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Corn sighs "Skye, I came all the way over here to escape from talks about the wedding." he says with a smile. "We schedule for somewhere in July, not a very large service. The reason for that is that a large service would require a large wedding celebration which is less personable and less affordable. We are making arrangements for Maria's grandma to come to the wedding. She's in her early 80s and has no underlying medical issues, so we don't expect any trouble. I have met the old woman only once. Back then, her husband, Maria's grandfather, was still alive although he wasn't well. Had Alzheimers. "

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Huhh why? Isn't it going to be the most special and amazing day of your life where all your dreams will come true in celebrating the union of two souls becoming one?" A sly smile upon her lips.

"Pisch posch, there are plenty of woodland areas you can use either nearly or completely free of charge, no need to get stuck in traditional ones but it's your day so just make sure to make it into something you will treasure." Really nothing more to it. "That sounds harsh, no way to live it's a horrible curse if you need help from a home nurse" blinking towards him "so feel free to call me, I should be able to be of aid." Just needing to not overdo it.

"So anyways, sure you don't wanna break your bones falling from the skateboard?"

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"I have used skateboards, Skye. I may not be a pro, but I am not useless. I can't do the weird spins and tricks, but I can get around. I will give it a try, if you agree."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Frowning for a second.
    "Thatīs not as fun, itīs good to know and good for you but not as fun to see. Would have loved to see them both react to you trying to jump down on my board here and instantly fall or you know if you were surprisingly good like Leticia." Now she was good.

Handing the board over towards him.
    "Go ahead, if you get into it so could I even craft you one each. His and hers skateboards, now that sounds like a fun wedding gift."
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Mar 2nd, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"I would prefer gifts that don't make me seem like a fool" Corn said with a smile. He didn't made any move to use the skateboard.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread